Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to drown them in MTX cash, but it's so sad for the Diablo community.

A big, fat, throbbing F.
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

15+ Year Old Account
    It would have been better if we had gotten NOTHING than this garbage excuse for a game.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    I also like the tweet by PoE from an hour ago and the replies to it.
    Pretty sure GGG is loving this... free publicity

Is this why Mike Morhaime quit?

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Deckard Cain is just rolling in his grave right now.

Deleted
    And NO talk about the supposed Netflix animated series? Guess that's not happening or is it just an add for the Diablo : Immortal?

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    NetEase a Chinese Gaming Company also created this before Diablo Immortal.......

Endless Gods

See any similarities?
    It's basically the same game with a Diablo skin slapped on it. It somehow makes the game look even worse now.

And here I hoped for D2 remaster which would be much smarter idea than WC3 (for which I am incredibly happy but...) because D3 is so long overdue with no expansion or D4. Diablo fans deserve something and I would buy D2 remaster myself as warcraft oldboy.
    That mobile cash grab is pathetic.
    S.H.

"Duhhh do you guys not have phones"

Asks increasingly nervous retard trying to sell the corpse of one of their best IP's to a convention filled with 20+ year PC users.

I guess they didn't even pay attention to the panel name because if that's what's next for Diablo, there's no next.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The worst thing is that Diablo focuses on bringing the game to NEW people. But they should focus on the people who already love the games cause there is no one within the gaming community that hasnt heard of Diablo already and if they were interested, they would already be playing it. BIG MISTAKE I'm so sad...

The only way they could somehow save it is to make it a PC version and focus on that. And honestly they should admit their horrible mistake.

i get why they want to expand to mobile but nonetheless horribly disappointed there's no Diablo 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoutouts to the mods for letting the community voice their unfiltered disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, what a shitshow. Found this on the diablo forums:

https://www.change.org/p/supporters-...d-4964b8bedc38

Deleted
    This man is a national hero

Quote Originally Posted by fck View Post
    Looks like Blizzard era ended with the TBC expansion after that time they made nothing good and its only getting worse. A tragic story of a once great company.
    Diablo mobile game is a final nail into the coffin.
    Seriously.... They do not make anything new. Recoloring rehashing remaking content.....

Warcraft 4 ? no
    Diablo 4 ? nope.

This company will soon destroy itself.
    Well that's when Jeff Kaplan was running the end game design until Ulduar which was the last raid he was involved with, then ghostcrawler took the reigns. Jeff Kaplan has also made a huge success of overwatch. So yeah he is the one developer that keep delivering.

"Don't you have a phone?" - fuck that guy.

I have a phone. I don't game on it. Diablo is a DESKTOP/CONSOLE franchise, not a cramped, ptw phone game. Snotty comments about having phones doesn't sell a game. Blizzard's head is shoved even further up their asses than I thought - I thought the hubris was contained to Ion's team. Guess I was wrong.

Not as disappointing as what EA did to SimCity, but it's close.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasAmaranth View Post
    I just don't understand, financial structure aside, why they decided to go with a mobile game. Us PC gamers are being rejected here, and it honestly sucks.
    same reason they straight up retextured warcraft 3 instead of making warcraft 4. Eaaasy money.

The Chinese market ruined American gaming