Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    the vastly improved world editor will be a huge boon, not to mention other behind-the-screen upgrades like matchmaking anti-cheat etc etc.

What is great is that its the same war3 engine as from 2002 (just upgraded) and that its all compatible with war3 classic (melee and customs).

Another point is that the dev stated all the old audio and video assets from war3 classic will be in Reforged, so we can probably switch what we want to hear/see just like in Starcraft 1 remaster.

I am guessing that with the release of Reforged the classic war3 will become free of charge, and with some reasonable cosmetic items Reforged might have a stable financial income that supports further patches and developers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    would possibly explain the sudden out of nowhere wc3 patches we got recently if they are connected
    Would be nice, I would be so happy if that were the case, the WC3 arcade games were amazing.

i would like to know if the "reforge" also gonna come with the bonus campaign fundation of durotar or just the 2 normal campaigns, also if will be added all the heroes like the pit lord, the fire lord or dark ranger or monkey which come later to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to play it, i gonna buy spoils of war edition. Best anouncement tbh.

I have the spare gold (fuck the 5mil mount), will do an easy purchase with this one. Time to replay some Warcraft lore when it made sense.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    True wc3 fans will never play this shit.
    Tell us oh wise one what else we're not allowed to play.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hopefully the custom map community will be as good as it once was, because I need me some Enfo's and shit.
    This is what i'm looking forward to the most. I remember spending countless hours playing Legion TD and a lot of those random mobas people would make that were a ton of fun. Let's not forget there was a DBZ rpg I played a lot as well. Too damn much to remember, I do have high hopes for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I have the spare gold (fuck the 5mil mount), will do an easy purchase with this one. Time to replay some Warcraft lore when it made sense.
    Just watch it being retco- I mean "reimagined" to fit the unified lore of the chronicles (that were retconed a year later).

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ironic that this is what won the opening ceremony for me...

A damn remaster.
    What are you NOT hyped for Diablo for your phone!?
    ZOMG the hype is real..
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    What are you NOT hyped for Diablo for your phone!?
    ZOMG the hype is real..
    He propably doesnt have one.

Deleted
    My favorite Multiplayer game of all time. I've probably 1000+ hours sunk in WC3 TFT; a version brought up to date has to be the easiest video game purchase ever. I would have paid 300€ without blinking, and giggled on my way home about the bargain.

30 bucks? thats... pretty expensive for a 15 year old game remake, even for one I really liked. Im guessing it will have battlenet UI similar to sc2 and NOT w3?

On the other hand, If I was offered HDremake of Pharaoh for 30 bucks, I would probably consider it a bargain too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    30 bucks? thats... pretty expensive for a 15 year old game remake, even for one I really liked. Im guessing it will have battlenet UI similar to sc2 and NOT w3?

On the other hand, If I was offered HDremake of Pharaoh for 30 bucks, I would probably consider it a bargain too
    As a comparison, Age of Empires II HD (released in 2013), was $19.99

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely gonna buy it. This was the best thing blizzard could have done.

I like the idea of it, but it's £25 (for base edition?) which is too expensive. Thanks to being a 3D game Warcraft 3 already runs, plays and looks fine on modern hardware enough that it doesn't hurt the gameplay experience in any way. I probably wont buy it, way too much of an activision money grab feel about the whole thing.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I think $40 for the bundle is an amazing deal. 10 for the mount alone is well worth it plus the skins and other games items you get. Woo.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    Seeing the Cinematics remastered is worth the money alone.
    Can't wait to enjoy the SP campaign once more in updated graphics and little twists here and there.

Just the model updates alone will be interesting.
    Naga, Brewmaster, Beastmaster, Dark ranger, all the TFT stuff (what are the UD-sphinx called again?? Very interested in their new models), Spellbreakers, Sorcerer, skeletons/Necromancer - etc. etc. I'm in for a treat.
    I hope they do not forget to adjust the terrain properly too.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2018-11-03 at 02:14 PM.

Deleted
    What a coincidence that I have been working for several months in the Warcraft 3 comicbook and now they remake the videogame XDD

Quote Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
    i would like to know if the "reforge" also gonna come with the bonus campaign fundation of durotar or just the 2 normal campaigns, also if will be added all the heroes like the pit lord, the fire lord or dark ranger or monkey which come later to the game.
    Since Rexxar is listed as a featured character in the TFT section of their website, it's safe to assume the Founding of Durotar is included. They also confirmed on Grubby's stream that the tavern heroes are in aswell.

Basically, they want to make the game as faithfully close to the original one as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    It looks good, but I'll ultimately pass. I don't personally see the point of playing a game I already know the end of, not for 40 bucks, and lore-wise, I read up on all the events of WCIII. Hell, Culling of Stratholme is represented in WoW!
    And What about custom map VS other people?back in day when i finish story i just play against friend custom maps