Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Zandalari is the ONLY race to have access to all healing specs. megalul
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Glad I reserved Paloadin

ZANDALARI PALADINS MADAFAKAAAASSS.

Blizzard i love you, you gained my sub until the end of the times, THE CRUSADE IS COMING damned infidels!
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Tauren can?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, Tauren?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    By the way, it would be extremely cool if Zandalari Monks have Loa instead of Celestials.

While pleased at this update, I still can't understand the lack of Kul'tiran mages.
    That's just bizarre man.

Sweet, I might just make a Horde paladin for the first time ever. Blood Elves don't appeal to me that much and I feel that Taurens just don't fit neither the class nor its transmogs. But a hard-fighting, Loa-fearing troll crusader? That's the kind of Horde paladin papa likes.

But now for the sake of sense and fairness, Kul'tirans need to be mages. There are NPC mages in Kul'tiras and Tol Dagor, Jaina comes from there, there's no excuse for that omission. If friggin Orcs can be mages, then a different flavor of humans also should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    By the way, it would be extremely cool if Zandalari Monks have Loa instead of Celestials.
    That's the only way it'd make sense lorewise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, considering how many trolls Blizzard kills per expansion, that's a good thing
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Poudmore's academy that is next to the keep.
    Isn't that a naval academy? Proudmoores are sailors. There's only one of them who's a mage. And I somewhat doubt they'd name their magical accademy after the person they blame all their misfortune until a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    While pleased at this update, I still can't understand the lack of Kul'tiran mages.
    That's just bizarre man.
    There's only one, and it's not their defining class (Shamans are). They also cut it for class balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Isn't that a naval academy? Proudmoores are sailors. There's only one of them who's a mage. And I somewhat doubt they'd name their magical accademy after the person they blame all their misfortune until a couple of weeks ago.
    Ok if that is not a reason then tidesages could fit aswell if they can control the weather to some degree, so they could fit frostmage specc.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    You missed the weeks of threads begging for them until Ion implied they might get them, which quietened it down.

Because Paladin is the Alliance-themed class, and Shaman the Horde's. Horde still have a lot more playable Shaman races than Alliance has for Paladin (and especially for Shaman).

Loa that fuelled the Prelates got snuffed out in the Zandalar story.
    Wont beat the 15 years of alliance players whining about high elves
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    There's only one, and it's not their defining class (Shamans are). They also cut it for class balance.
    The problem is that their leader jaina is the most famous wow mage. Even dark iron learnt to be priests thanks to moira.

Great! Now I can have a new druid and a new paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    We had a BE druid boss in Botanica for 10 years yet I'm still waiting for the BE druid
    That be was one exception, Prelates actually had an order and 16k years of traditions not some rogue arcane experiment.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    lol, told ya'll trolladins isn't happening
    You sure told everyone!

Kinda surprised at no Kul’tiran pallies since they were very active in the third war which had a ton of Paladins. Figured they’d pick up a thing or two but guess not. Don’t really see them in the current game either but glad Zandalari can be pallies.