Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    you guys still crying about this? wtf
    Way to necro a post

If the rumours about allied race DKs are true, I can expect Zandalari demon hunters.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    If the rumours about allied race DKs are true, I can expect Zandalari demon hunters.
    DK's are not the same as DH's... Honestly I'd be both surprised and disappointed if Demon Hunters opened up to other races this early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    DK's are not the same as DH's... Honestly I'd be both surprised and disappointed if Demon Hunters opened up to other races this early.
    They said that they do not want allied races to have hero classes. DK breaks that rule and opens possibilities for DH.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentail View Post
    I'd imagine it's something along the lines of "blah blah current animations work with X skeletal structures blah blah too much work to add new animations blah blah."
    No, it's in the story. Trolls who were Warlocks were forced to live in the Desert. The Vulpera learned it from the Faithless. Only Druids, Paladins & Shaman require more work to grant them to a certain race. All the other classes are purely based on culture. It's basically random & its not so much they removed them from Zandalari Trolls as they never had a meeting to decide what basic classes these allied races would be, which is more concerning.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    They said that they do not want allied races to have hero classes. DK breaks that rule and opens possibilities for DH.
    There is a lot of speculation that we are getting a level squish. With it I suspect Allied Races and Death Knights will start at level 1. If that is indeed the case then Death Knights are no longer a Hero Class and it would open up Allied Races to become one through the revamped starting experience. However, that would still leave Demon Hunters as the only Hero Class... hence no new starting experience and no new Demon Hunters.
    Last edited by Lodreh; 2019-10-17 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Clarity
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

So Zandalari can be every class except warlocks, nice.
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    Exactly it is too many classes. Remove Paladins from Zandalari.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    And Demon Hunters. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    And Demon Hunters. :P
    Yes, I totally forgot about them.
    Edit Signature.