Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1) I agree with no monks. They shouldn't be monks.

2) I am sorry but I also agree with no Warlocks.
    2a) Demonaics are more like Demon hunters than Warlocks, enslaving and becoming part demon. I am also really really really sorry about demonology spec they have been getting shafted since WoD.
    2b) Zandalari Proper don't mess with fel magic. We fight a few Zandalari in Vol'dun that use fel magic. however you need to remember, any Zandalari in Vol'dun are exiles. They are not apart of Zandalari proper.

Welp. Guess i'm staying belf.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This tells me a lot about their new development team. Old Blizzard would NEVER have had such a goof up on having two different class-race combo wrongs - that too at Blizzcon
    Last edited by roxfm; 2018-11-07 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Augrelle View Post
    1) I agree with no monks. They shouldn't be monks.

2) I am sorry but I also agree with no Warlocks.
    2a) Demonaics are more like Demon hunters than Warlocks, enslaving and becoming part demon. I am also really really really sorry about demonology spec they have been getting shafted since WoD.
    2b) Zandalari Proper don't mess with fel magic. We fight a few Zandalari in Vol'dun that use fel magic. however you need to remember, any Zandalari in Vol'dun are exiles. They are not apart of Zandalari proper.
    So, let me get this straight, Zandalari are too uppity to be warlocks, but somehow Zandalari shadow priests, who channel the magics of the very old god their empire struggled to contain, are completely fine.

What a joke.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    People bitching about no Zandalocks, and not a peep that Mag'Har orcs don't have warlocks either or that Kul Tiran humans can't be paladins.. All I see is whinge this and whinge that, the WoW community at its finest.. Maybe if I whinge loud and long enough Blizzard will cave to my demands and give me what I want, this is how I am seeing the WoW community now a load of toxic entitlement..

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    So Blizzard recently updated their website to "no Zandalari warlocks"
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races

I don't understand why.
    It never was on the website at any point. It was on the blizzcon panels but not the website.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixy View Post
    It never was on the website at any point. It was on the blizzcon panels but not the website.
    Exactly it never was on the website, but hard to prove now since they updated it and added mage to the Kul Tiran section.. Either way people will never be happy until they can brow beat Blizzard into submission and giving them what they want, which seems to be the going trend with everything these days..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Exactly it never was on the website, but hard to prove now since they updated it and added mage to the Kul Tiran section.. Either way people will never be happy until they can brow beat Blizzard into submission and giving them what they want, which seems to be the going trend with everything these days..
    I mean the proof is in the fact that the classes from the website were listed on mmo champion shortly after being updated on the website the first time.. and warlock was not one of them. Lots of people were bitching about no zandalari warlocks at that point before the blizzcon panel which showed warlocks.

Edit*
    Here is the link to said thread: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...age=8#comments
    Last edited by Sixy; 2018-11-07 at 02:46 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean the proof is in the fact that the classes from the website were listed on mmo champion shortly after being updated on the website the first time.. and warlock was not one of them. Lots of people were bitching about no zandalari warlocks at that point before the blizzcon panel which showed warlocks.

Edit*
    Here is the link to said thread: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...age=8#comments
    Ahh cool so there is image proof of this, either way it wont stop people complaining about it..

if vulpera becomes playable and that can be locks then i dont know what to say lol

The only real Warlock/Fel connection the Zandalari ever had was the single quest giver for the Mage/Priest/Warlock stuff from original ZG. It makes sense that they can't be Warlocks.

It was on the website the first time they announced Zandalari as playable Race. I can't really bring any solid proof for you to believe that.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ns_instead_of/
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    It was on the website the first time they announced Zandalari as playable Race. I can't really bring any solid proof for you to believe that.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ns_instead_of/
    I literally looked at the website myself within 5 minutes of the racials and classes being on there, and warlock was not. This website mmo-champion posted a thread as well with the info, and the warlock is not in that list. Prior to November 2nd there was no real info about the races or classes available to zandalari except for druids which had been confirmed previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    They should remove monks. No reason a pandaren would teach them that. Plenty of reasons Zandalari would study demon magic.
    There's a reason Monk can be every class in the game, not hard to figure out. If used the logic "plenty of x would study y" then any race could be anything, give or take a few.

Why would a Zandalari Warlock make sense? The closest thing they have is a Mage and that's a blood mage, not a blood warlock.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    There's a reason Monk can be every class in the game, not hard to figure out. If used the logic "plenty of x would study y" then any race could be anything, give or take a few.

Why would a Zandalari Warlock make sense? The closest thing they have is a Mage and that's a blood mage, not a blood warlock.
    Every race in the game can’t be a monk.
    Goblins, worgen, and the lightforged cannot be monks.
    And no other playable race in the game actively supported the enslavement of the pandaren. If that isn’t a strong justification for why they can’t be trained as monks, I don’t know what is.

Meanwhile, Zandalari are known scholars of all forms of magic in this world. Fel is a form of magic on Azeroth.
    And ‘lo and behold: Demoniacs.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2018-11-07 at 04:32 AM.

It sucks to hear that, but what can you do.
    You can argue for and against it, in the end blizzard has the last word and it doesnt have to make sense.
    And the warlock community is to small to generate enough outrage for blizzard to change their minds.

Im sick of being a belf, I dont like the darkspear troll aesthetic, so I guess its time go orc, especially considering the 8.1 troll and blood elf racial nerf.

Do you see a single demon in Zandalar? Why would they be warlocks?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    They should remove monks. No reason a pandaren would teach them that. Plenty of reasons Zandalari would study demon magic.
    Agree monks should be gone too.

Did Blizz give a reason for the removal of locks for zandalari? Or did they just simply remove them with no explanation as to why?

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking disgrace.

There goes my biggest hype for this expansion. I was sooo fucking ready to race change… all those lovely mog options -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
    Do you see a single demon in Zandalar?
    Fun fact, there is a demon and right under Dazar'alor no less.