Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    It doesbt matter how much useless cool shit they add cuz as long as the core gameplay/philosopihies are still as they are then fking RIP.
    At least classic is coming summer

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    It doesbt matter how much useless cool shit they add cuz as long as the core gameplay/philosopihies are still as they are then fking RIP.
    At least classic is coming summer
    Don't worry. You'll b*tch and moan about that too within a week. I guarantee it

Deleted
    Those Mechagnomes are sick. I'm actually disappointed they weren't announced as an allied race!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Don't worry. You'll b*tch and moan about that too within a week. I guarantee it
    He is not wrong though. Really digging the Nazjatar stuff and that we are finally getting updates for worgen, but since class design is more boring than ever, it hardly matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Graveknee View Post
    Those Mechagnomes are sick. I'm actually disappointed they weren't announced as an allied race!
    That's painfully obvious though

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Transmog????????????????????????????????
    Yes you got a bunch of them during legion and that will be the only visual upgrade you will get for the next decade. All my other characters get 1-6 each content patch cycle. Would have been nice if it was a least 1 per expansion for druids.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I was just about to post about that. She's holding Xal'atath.....or a weapon that looks EXACTLY like it.

https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...08vYk808Cis87c

Wonder what that means....
    She spect to Survival Hunter and lol als Trolladins ... and since when trolls do wear boots ...

Told you that 8.1 will not be until December...

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Odd.... all the Zandalari Druid forms were shown, but Kul Tiran Moonkin was conspicuously absent. It would seem that it's gone back to the drawing board.

It also seems quite odd that Kul Tirans cannot be mages.

Quote Originally Posted by EbonBehelit- View Post
    Odd.... all the Zandalari Druid forms were shown, but Kul Tiran Moonkin was conspicuously absent. It would seem that it's gone back to the drawing board.

It also seems quite odd that Kul Tirans cannot be mages.
    Moonkin form was shown. But it was flying/moving accross the screen (as some kind of joke) so it couldn't be screenshotted.

4h left of my sub, not seeing much reason to renew until the last patch this exp.

Nobody is buying that Malfurion is suddenly badass, especially after "Tyrande...I neeed youuuu /cry". No, what's really happening is Tyrande is a priest and she's went shadow and mind controlled Malfurion ;-) Rewatch the cinematic with that in mind and you'll realize she's morally grey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snowblossom? Pandaren!! :O Pretty cool, fits the explorer part of the race.

Was odd that a race dating back to the pre-sundering of the world could only be found in Pandaria and The Wandering Isle. Like even the Gilneans could be found in Val'sharah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavian View Post
    Nobody is buying that Malfurion is suddenly badass, especially after "Tyrande...I neeed youuuu /cry". No, what's really happening is Tyrande is a priest and she's went shadow and mind controlled Malfurion ;-) Rewatch the cinematic with that in mind and you'll realize she's morally grey.
    If you had played the game, you'd know that was Xavius mocking Malfurion, and not actually Malfurion.

New Children's Week content, and they're also adding something to the Darkmoon Faire? Hot damn. It's about time for both of those things. (I'm actually not kidding, that's a surprise.)
    They should go back and add Children's Week stuff to all of the other expansions, though. They haven't since Wrath.

That's awesome we're getting a new timewalking and two new mounts, but I just expected one new mount so went ahead and dropped 5k on that dragon mount that I do not like just to add to my collection. Sigh

That was pretty much perfect. Lots of content, pretty diverse stuff, and, in theory, warfronts with actual gameplay. I'm happy with this.

Hopefully the Q&A will go deeper into systematic problems and how they want to fix them. 8.1 is a good start, but I hope they already have some ideas how to follow up on that.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Thanks for the post, i was missing a lot of that because of overlapping events!

That moment you get jumped by Malfurion lolz

With all this negativity you would think that the whiny babies would just quit.