Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    new goblins look cute

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by darchavic77 View Post
    what happened to the 77 day thing they wanted to TRY and maintain -- i guess that went straight out the window. However i guess they screwed the game up so much it's taken this long to TRY and fix some of the crap they broke so i guess the wait makes sense.
    And, based on PTR testing, they aren't actually fixing much if anything. Ele Shaman still horribly broken. Frost Mages nerfed because performance in PvP (supposedly, lol) and M+, but at the bottom of raids so going to have to abandon that spec now too.

And most of the discussion so far has been graphical nonsense. Cute, but people aren't leaving the game in droves because of the lack of graphical improvements.

I've seen the good and the bad in Blizz over many years now. I've never seen them so clueless for so long.

No mention on pathfinder part 2??

Deleted
    I like arathi basin and warsong new updates and worgen and goblin models finally updatin old shity graphics content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    8.2 Nazjatar is pirates of the caribbean 5 end scene.
    Shouldn't it be 8.3? If that's the case we can safely assume that something will happen to/with Sylvanas in 8.2, and then Azshara will actually be the final exp boss in 8.3 (setting up Nzoth for the next one?).

The alliance meet new race that hasn't many people left. Perfect Alliance allied race candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    How about you log out instead reading every negative comment and be personally offnded and assblasted for trashing your favorite billion dollar company? Seems unhealthy
    I don't read them all.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Worgen models!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mivoc View Post
    “Children's Week adds Kul Tiran and Zandalari Orphan quests.”

Obese children lol...
    "We heard you liked orphans so we killed some parents"

Arathi Comp Stomp Brawl will release in 8.2.5 and will feature Arathi Basin vs the new smart AI.
    Wasn't this in the game already? I remember running many games of AB against smart AI.

Quote Originally Posted by TLTeo View Post
    Shouldn't it be 8.3? If that's the case we can safely assume that something will happen to/with Sylvanas in 8.2, and then Azshara will actually be the final exp boss in 8.3 (setting up Nzoth for the next one?).
    No, it's 8.2 with Azshara as the last boss of the 8 boss raid (lol tiny ass raid)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No, it's 8.2 with Azshara as the last boss of the 8 boss raid (lol tiny ass raid)
    The OP is incorrect. Also we're getting Siege of Undercity in 8.3 :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TLTeo View Post
    Nope, Azshara is being faced off in 8.2 in her palace. They're even thinking of a possible underwater boss and baby Naga themed boss in a hatchery. Naga lay eggs confirmed.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    No mention on pathfinder part 2??
    This ^^ . Pathfinder Part 2 was the only thing I was looking forward to for a possible 8.1 announcement or possible 8.2 at the latest. No comment so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Oh you get mad on nothing then? Thats even worse. How you commenting on those comments even without reading it?
    Are you....special? I said I don't read them ALL. I reply to ones I skim through or stop at. Or just you know, top ones when I view the page. It's not hard to understand how this is possible. Relax. Shoo now go back to whatever game you played before you started WoW in Legion mkay?
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    The difference between the male and female worgen is hilarious. The males look demented, demonic, possesed, like they'll shred you apart if you walk past them.

Meanwhile the females just want treats, with those big soft puppy dog eyes uwu :3

Deleted
    Lets just be real here. Mecha-gnomes is not Equel to hordes vulperan... But good to know something will never change. if nothing else there is always disapoitnment for the alliance

I cant wait for the alliance to get "sea"horse in 8.3

WoD Timewalking what i never wanted and we all get it -- Woohoo ---- Shoot me now plz -- LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    This ^^ . Pathfinder Part 2 was the only thing I was looking forward to for a possible 8.1 announcement or possible 8.2 at the latest. No comment so far.
    Now we know the true purpose of BfA. Drive player counts so low that when they remove flight entirely they can say, see only 500 people got mad.