Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I mean i didn't expect much, but i am still disappointed. Don't know why. Timewalk, Goblin and Worgen update etc. is actually great.
    Nazjatar and Azshara where always such a big part of warcraft and the lore im kinda sad that we get to see them in bfa :/ Thats probably the reason i feel disappointed.

Fucking gnomeagon bullshit. Its like they just insist on whiping their ass with lore at this point.

wow player base: "I don't think any expansion could be worse than warlords"
    Ion hazzikostas: "hold my beer"

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Those mechagnomes are cool as hell.

To everyone worrying about Sethrak, they don't necessarily need to come out in the same patch as the Vulpera. It could still be part of an ongoing story where the latter join the Horde first, shenanigans happen, and sometime later the Faithless decide to join the Alliance (alongside an unrelated Horde race).
    Quite honestly? If they don't announce it now i can't be arsed. They don't do anything here to hook me... Nothing at all. Im glad you like the reskin but i don't... And seeing most votes on the topic... they are the least popular thing too.

Its something the smallest group of people asked for. Everything else. LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE... is more interesting and more popular. I can't wait forever for Blizzard to get their shit together, and as small as it may be and as someone who always defended Blizzard where its due? ...this is my time to quit.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Deleted
    Nothing about combat or class updates...

Classes have never felt so shitty to play, and I guess they have nothing planned...

That SP rework on PTR for example, just laughable.

What a joke.

If you want to effect change, unsub. Dont play out of habit or because you hate AND love the game or w/e. The current state of wow is abominable.

Is Sylvanas holding Knaifu ?

Totally not SoO 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Fucking gnomeagon bullshit. Its like they just insist on whiping their ass with lore at this point.

what lore????? there is almost not set stone about Gnomes and Goblin lore.

why ppl make suck a big deal about things like this lol

So excited after watching that panel live!

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Nothing about combat or class updates...

Classes have never felt so shitty to play, and I guess they have nothing planned...

That SP rework on PTR for example, just laughable.

What a joke.

If you want to effect change, unsub. Dont play out of habit or because you hate AND love the game or w/e. The current state of wow is abominable.
    Then take your own advice.

8.1 coming in December... yikes.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The sad fact is that most of the panel was side content like microholidays, rollercoasters, Brawlers etc. And some were just QOL changes like the Portal rooms and BG visual updates.

Why can't they implement something brand new?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    And still nothing about thrall or khadgar?

Deleted
    I dont get it.

What do we get in 8.1 and what in 8.1.5

When are the zandalar etc coming ?

So when is the second raid of the 8.1 coming .

Like whats the content of 8.1 even ? WTF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    i think they maybe save that card. For Mechagnomes and Vulperas combo.
    God I hope Alliance don't get stuck with Mecha gnomes when the horde get something cool like Vulpera.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Unsub. Don't follow the game. Leave forums. Bye. Otherwise you and others who just come to forums to complain and cry are telling them it's okay since you still follow the game and play it.
    Leave the forums then if you dont want to see anyone mention that blizzard is failing on an EA level at the moment

Even better, you better pre-order that mobile Diablo game.

Heck yeah! Mecha-Gnome master race confirmed.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Panel was okay, but it lacked something really unexpecting like class mounts from 7.2. And since 8.2 is probably in very early stage, I hope it's not all and we'll see other stuff like new Warfront or solo challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    I dont get it.

What do we get in 8.1 and what in 8.1.5

When are the zandalar etc coming ?

So when is the second raid of the 8.1 coming .

Like whats the content of 8.1 even ? WTF
    8.1 - Incursions, new storylines and war campaign, Darkshore quests/zone/Warfront, system changes like vendors, new islands and other minor stuff.

After new year Dazal'alor raid, Mythic+ and PVP season 2.

8.1.5 will have Zandalari/Kul TIran Allied race, Darkmoon Faire/events/Brawler's Guild update, Draenor Timewalking, minor stuff like portal rooms and very likely Stormsong raid.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2018-11-02 at 11:38 PM.

I don't understand. No new Allied races...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Those mechagnome drawings are laughably horrible; I hope they don't pass this off as an allied race. The gnome heritage armor looks amazeballs, though. Where the hell is the Vulpera allied race announcement? I'm bout to break something!
    They are photoshop mockups using existing assets pieced together. In my opinion though, the races always look pretty shitty at blizzcon mainly because it is a still frame. I'm sure they will look much better in game.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    God I hope Alliance don't get stuck with Mecha gnomes when the horde get something cool like Vulpera.
    That's exactly what's gonna happen. Enjoy.