Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Other than the Bard, the Tinker seems like the most original class idea being pushed, and its one of the few remaining WC3 heroes that has zero abilities in the class lineup. Mechagon and Motherlode just gives us further basis for a Tinker class. I hope Blizzard finally pulls the trigger. I need something a little different in the class lineup.

I hope so.

Another mail class would be nice. You guys don't have nearly enough competition for loot.

Tinker would be amazing.

A Pet tank class. A Pet healing class. A Ranged or melee dps class.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

I think it's an interesting detail. Nothing indicative yet.
    It does seem kind of pointed though, doesn't it? Why are we suddenly meeting robotic gnomes, Gallywix talking about building advanced mechsuits, and Mekkatorque likely getting involved in or saved by the Mechagon now, in an expansion with nothing to do with machines or mechanical stuff? There's a lot of time being put focusing on these aspects for seemingly little story reason.

I just really hope they're not goblin/gnome only, if BfA is any indication. That's a really good way to create a class that's dead on arrival.

I think it makes the Tinker a bit more likely, but the place seems to set up a Mechagnome AR as a counterpart to the Vulpera more than it sets up Tinkers, at least from what we've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I still don't think this is going to be a AR. Armor is going to obscure pretty much everything that makes these guys look different than their standard gnome counterpart. Also with the Horde assisting in defeating the Mechagon King, I'm not sure why these people would be willing to jump into bed with the Alliance, unless Mekkatorque becomes their new king somehow? I just see all of this being part of a larger narrative given what's happening between Mekkatorque and Gallywix, and the intensification of the Goblin/Gnome rivalry.

I guess we'll see soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Armor is going to obscure pretty much everything that makes these guys look different than their standard gnome counterpart.
    The same could be said for almost every other Allied Race.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    I can definitely see them adding Tinker, especially with the new concept art of those turrets. Definitely as a new ranged gun class that wear mail.

Vulpera and Junker Gnomes as counterpart allied races, both having the option to play as Tinkers.

Playable Tinker races:

Alliance - Gnome, Junker Gnome, Dwarf, Dark Iron Dwarf.
    Horde - Goblin, Vulpera, Orc, Maghar Orc.

Orcs because of the Iron Horde and their industrialisation.

Tinkers would utilise turrets, explosives and gadgets. DPS and healer specs.
    Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-11-04 at 07:11 PM.