Anyone else here who believes it's not worth spending gold on the 'war-effort'?

Prices for raw materials are simply so insane that you end up paying ~6000g for 500 azerite. Totally not worth it imo.

It really seems blizzard did a good job banning bots, but you can't just remove all bots and then move forward like nothing happened. On the whole auctionhouse right now there is a grand total of 150 monelite ore for sale. Thats just enough to make 12 frost-laced ammunitions....and there isnt even enough fish even if I wanted to contribute, I coudn't...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this sounds like your server is the problem, i can do every quest for like 5k total on mine.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Prices for raw materials are simply so insane that you end up paying ~6000g for 500 azerite. Totally not worth it imo.

It really seems blizzard did a good job banning bots, but you can't just remove all bots and then move forward like nothing happened. On the whole auctionhouse right now there is a grand total of 150 monelite ore for sale. Thats just enough to make 12 frost-laced ammunitions....and there isnt even enough fish even if I wanted to contribute, I coudn't...
    Dude, you already have a thread open for that.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...the-war-effort
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So? And what's the issue now? I spend the war ressources one, even the 100g is too much considering there is close to zero gold income in the game anymore. I don't care about the rest, and I don't see why anyone would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    So? And what's the issue now? I spend the war ressources one, even the 100g is too much considering there is close to zero gold income in the game anymore. I don't care about the rest, and I don't see why anyone would.
    Not that hard to earn gold if you are an active player but if you're going a little dead in it or only log on for limited things, then gold will go down faster than up.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't start duplicate threads. Closing.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...the-war-effort
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."