Zandalari Paladins???

Oh, I AM SO GLAD that I can be a TROLL PALADIN, but NOT A HUMAN PALADIN! Thank you blizzard. Thank you for showing us that you are ignoring your own game and just doing w.etf you feel like. First Diablo Toiletries, and now you're destroying your own class system.

Is this the beginning of Blizz's downfall the same way SWG went by constantly shooting themselves in the foot?

Are you blind and or possibly retarded? Because you sure as flies are attracted to shit can be a human paladin. Besides that its not out of the realm of possibilities that the Zandalari paladins found a new patron Loa after the death of Rezan.

Why are you mad at established lore such as Zandalari Paladins? They've been a thing for a long time and they were expanded greatly in BfA. This isn't something that came out of no where.
    And if you want to play a Human Paladin you already have a choice for that.

I wonder who's alt account this is. What were you banned for anyway?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Kultirans aren't human, they're fat.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Is everyone in the thread intentionally dense or what? He's talking about Kul Tiran Paladins clearly. I don't play Alliance and am a fan of Zandalari Paladins, but you could at least not intentionally ignore what he says, lol.

I appreciate that you're passionate about this, and you're welcome to engage in some of the existing threads on the topic of Zandalari classes, but please post constructively.