Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    And that would show you how much a sheeple you are if you think that in the slightest.

Machismo has been a proven liar and fakes being a libertarian. Just read 10 minutes of his post history.
    What lie did I tell? Surely you can provide evidence for that, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    If by prevalent you mean very rare and very disorganized, okay.
    Well, they are organized enough to hold violent rallies, and even push to get Trump elected. I'd say they were fairly well organized in their hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    only in the figurative manor, and 2 years of Trump left, because people can do something about it vote him out of office.
    I voted for Obama twice and I voted for Trump in 2016. If the Democrats don't change their stance on a lot of things, I will be voting for Trump again.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    It's ok. Trump will be president for 6 more years. Nothing you can do about it. Just deal with it without crying like we had to with Obama. Plenty of videos of liberals saying we need to go to war over Trump btw.
    Without crying? What world are you living in, Cruor? The amount of hate and conspiracy theories revolving around Obama were massive. Are you forgetting the Birther movement? Or the fact that he was black? Or that he was 'a muslim'? I think you need to see a doctor mate, you might have Alzheimer's.

EDIT: Oh, and let's not forget them throwing tantrums by shutting down the government, preventing the party in charge from putting a new Supreme Court Justice in place, and doing their absolute best to destroy Obamacare about a billion times.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    First off, the Jewish Synagogue shooter, was EXTREME RIGHT WING. He wasn't left wing, he thought Trump was too far left because he had Jews in his family. He bought into this bullshit that Jews are controlling the world. The baseball game shooter, wasn't classified as a terrorist. And the Dallas Police shooter, was kicked out of BLM for BEING TOO RADICAL. Something right wingers don't do. They embrace them.

And Trump is a fucking racist, I have 164 people telling their accounts of Trump being racist, BEFORE the election in 2016, in my sig. But continue shoving your head so far into the fucking sand that you see China.

- - - Updated - - -

Because obviously since she was a vegan, she wanted to make a political point that Youtube should obviously monetize her. Had nothing to do with politics or political leanings but Zenkai doesn't care about facts.
    We're talking about people who lean right or left who are shooters, we're not talking about political motives. How hard is that for you to understand? If we want to use a motive for a shooter, then look at the baseball field shooting. Let's look at all the violent left wing protesters, but hey hurting people isn't killing them so you're cool with it when it's excused isn't it?

Often on these forums our lefties here support political violence, just don't kill them!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Oh-oh-oh! It would seem I struck a nerve. And you STILL couldn't produce anything original.
    Like your chain-quest. I can't literally remember any of the names of the characters involved. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    I voted for Obama twice and I voted for Trump in 2016. If the Democrats don't change their stance on a lot of things, I will be voting for Trump again.
    Stances on what?

immigration, abortion, taxes

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You said the left doesn't murder people, shes clearly left. You never specified motive. I mean if you want to specify motive, does a baseball field ring a bell? Or do you not count that because the guy was a bad shot?

- - - Updated - - -

He said one side doesnt which means the count was 0, I wasn't arguing how many on what side. Can you count past 0? It starts with 1.
    It basically is zero. 75% is committed by right wingers, 23% by Islamic terrorists, and 2% by left wingers.

I will give you an analogy that even you can understand. The left wing terror attacks is basically a pile of dog shit, by a Chihuahua, tiny. Now, take the next pile of dog shit, would be right wing terrorists and deaths from that terrorist attacks, would be the size of fucking Mount Everest, in comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

If by prevalent you mean very rare and very disorganized, okay.
    Yeah, so rare, that it happens almost monthly in recent years. Sometimes 3 in 1 week like last week.

- - - Updated - - -

Stance on what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you really going to try to say the Right went as crazy about Obama as the Left is about Trump? Were people upset? Sure. Was it an endless crying tantrum like the left is having? No. It isn't even close.
    wHeRes HiS bIrThCeRtIfIcaTe?! NoT tHaT oNe thE REEEAL ONE!

HeS a mUsLiM TeRrorISt

Barack HOO SAAAANE obammer!

Like 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the news.

Would you like to talk about Hillary Clinton now, or was that not considered bitching and whining?

immigration, abortion, taxes
    Immigration is fine, they have been pushing for comprehensive immigration reform for years, but Republicans aren't doing anything about it.

Abortion? What about it, it should be readily available and safe. Otherwise, if you get rid of it, you are violating the right to bodily autonomy. Then we can have forced organ harvest. How would you like that?

And taxes are exploding the deficits. It is going to be over $1 trillion thanks the the shit tax that Trump gave that over half the country didn't fucking notice. 83% of it went to the top 1%.

It's ok. Trump will be president for 6 more years. Nothing you can do about it. Just deal with it without crying like we had to with Obama. Plenty of videos of liberals saying we need to go to war over Trump btw.
    There were numerous people threating to leave the country if Obama was elected then also cries during his re-election as if they had the balls to, rofl.

Liberals have become raving psychopaths. Of course the bomb mailing thing is really bad, but that was just one person. Meanwhile, pretty much every liberal I’ve heard speak recently displays signs of psychopathy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf View Post
    Liberals have become raving psychopaths. Of course the bomb mailing thing is really bad, but that was just one person. Meanwhile, pretty much every liberal I’ve heard speak recently displays signs of psychopathy.
    And ALL EVIDENCE PROVIDED you still speak bullshit? There has been dozens of right wing terror attacks since 2001 by right wingers, and not one classified terrorism by a left winger since the fucking 80s.

But, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, give me just 1 example.

I mean, its pretty clear both sides bitch about the other sides president, we can argue about the severity of whichever side, but its true on both sides.

That said...us bitching about trump pointlessly separating kids, killing environmental regulations, emboldening white supremacists and other deplorables, tax scams for the rich, lying at an unprecedented rate, and other things....how does this compare to ANYTHING Obama did.

Obama went 8 years without a scandal. Trump has had dozens in 2 years. Like really, name a few harmful things obama did, i'd love to hear it.

I don't know why im bothering to be logical. You're clearly just another hateful right wing chud whos been duped into thinking the uber rich keeping as much money as possible is somehow a good thing. Or that separating kids is a good thing.

You and people like you are complete scum, and history is going to look down on you exceedingly poorly.

Facts and evidence are meaningless to you. That is going to lead to war. And its going to be completely your fault.

Deleted
    I know, all it takes is a conversation on the forums.

I know, all it takes is a conversation on the forums.
    Are you sure you of all people should try and make such claims?

I mean, just look at the conspiracy theories you ty and toss around. Oh, I'm also still waiting for you to provide evidence to back up your claims.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you not see the irony of you pushing the "NPC" line like a fine young brainwashed mind... and making that comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Keep defending your friends on the left you libertarian champion, you!
    And this is what a reply looks like when you deep down inside know that you are wrong and you really don't like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama went 8 years without a scandal. Trump has had dozens in 2 years. Like really, name a few harmful things obama did, i'd love to hear it
    seriously? there are some dead DEA agents who might disagree

there is a pallet of about half a billion dollars landing in Iran in exchange for some lost Navy folks

there is the allowing one of the most radical regimes on earth, Iran, to gain nukes

then there is the hanging out to dry of basically all the LEOs in this country

there is the wiretapping of Trump tower

there is the empowerment of Syrian ISIS resulting from his weakness to lead

some dead ex-military folks and a dead ambassador in a US Embassy office in Libya might disagree

then there is of course the complete failure to hold Libya together after bombing the shit out of it

how'd that GITMO closing down go?

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR AND YOUR HEALTHCARE PLAN

lol, that is without even trying...
    Last edited by Optio82; 2018-11-05 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Like your chain-quest. I can't literally remember any of the names of the characters involved. Sad!
    Oh bless, you people don't even realize how void of logical reasoning your catchphrases have become.

No surprise there. The most violent side tends to also be the least intelligent, hence why insipid memes are their one and only resort.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-11-05 at 11:36 PM.