Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yes make her the enemy of all life, make her eat babies and pubbies, make her responsible for all and every suffering in the world and everywhere else. A being so evil that the Void Lords say "It's a little too much, tune it down, yeez", maybe make her so evil that the Void Lords even team up with Sargeras and the Pantheon for another Crusade to get rid of her. Just triple down on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    People dont want another MoP. There is literally nothing they can hamfist to make people hate her.
    Garosh could have been a well made character but Blizzard went overboard with all this corruption.Make the characters more human.What is wrong with Garosh being like Stalin?There is nothing bad about it.The only difference between MoP Garosh and the one he could have been is Blizzard lack of forside.They are not awesome writers anymore.
    The situation with Sylvanas now is the same as in MoP with Garosh.At the end of Legion i loved her connection with Vol'jin at his death bed.BFA scrapped all that and focussed on Alliance.All heil the high king and his bitch(Jaina) oxx don't forget the mutt too.I wouldn't have minded if Blizzard made Sylvanas to look like Hannibal.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

I imagine she'll either get whatever she's after, not need the player, and dump them or stab the player in the back.

By letting the "weak" Horde players join the Alliance.

In short, we don't need TWO Alliance factions. This is fricken WARcraft.

Maybe they'll imprison her, I don't think they'll kill her considering how many people have complained about that. Or maybe she'll become a plot device for the next expansion, exactly like Garrosh was.

If you kill Sylvanas you kill last bastion of lore and not because she is perfectly writen but because she is last character that is not strictly Lawfull or Good.

You can't make story about big hard villians you kill every year in raid and hope that people will eat this. Sylvanas is right now...hated or loved...something that fuel whole story. Just imagine BFA story without her. Or any story about factions in future. Everything will be honorable, good and superhero tained.

Just imagine story about Baine and his tea time with Anduin talking about flowers. Perfect story for warcraft. But hey...you can be honorable with this tea cup so good for you guys.

They'll do the same thing as Garrosh, just let the plot run its course and let the rabid fans rage, the Garrosh-fans are still griping about it. :3

Deleted
    The thing is ppl that alredy love her will still love her.. People that alredy hate her will keep hating.. I dont think they will make players flip with some new moustache twirling evil thing they come up to make ppl despise her..

The big diference is.. There are players that enjoy being the bad guys in video games.. Like i go full psico in fallout and enslave and kill anyone in a playtrough.. On others im a complete saint.. Having this varity is good for games.. But in warcraft they just want u to hold hands and kill some major evil..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You want sacrifice?

Sylvanas story has been always about choice and sacrifice and this would be the culmination of that story. When all her val'kyrs are exhausted and she has to make the choice, the Banshee Queen, the Dark Lady wielding the Blade of the Black Empire will have to choose her life in undeath over the life of many on the verge of death.

She is the Queen of Blade, "Xal'vanas" if you must call her. She is the Queen of Spades in cartomancy and in the royal suites. She is the Black Maria, the Calamity Jane.

Either she uses the dagger to plunge it in her body to seal N'Zoth as her act of sacrifice thus culminating "The Claw of N'Zoth Blade of the Black Empire" or Xal'atath would offer her consolation and bind herself as the would be Queen and goddess.

We have a jailor of the Damned hailing over undeath, the Lich King
    The jailor of the Dark Titan and the Burning Legion, Lord of the Burning Legion
    And a new jailor and Queen of the Black Empire, the.Banshee Queen
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-11-04 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post

but no side can truly win because of gameplay point so the warcraft now don't mean much anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Remove her boobs, that is how you remove the bond players have between em.
    she has been evil since cataclysm, what she did then removed her from my list of charecters i dont want to die.

she went from providing a home to those who were homeless
    to providing a home to those who SHE MADE HOMELESS
    Honestly, just disfigure her or transfer her essence into an ugly corpse or a male and there goes 90% of her fanboys.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post

There's a big (Dare i say it?) morally grey area between "Too good to be true"-Alliance (Speaking as Alliance player, not much fun either) and "Mustache-twirling, baby-eating villain" like Sylvanas, plenty of room for a non-evil Horde to find a place, i think both sides need to move closer to that middle area, they can disagree on plenty of stuff besides "Good vs Evil" to keep them two seperate factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a bond with her, so I'm good.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

They can go even more to the balls to the wall puppy-eating evil with her, but even if she feeds baby gnomes to the tentacle gods for power she'd still be better than Anduin and Saurfang's peacetime adventure to restore muh honor to those poor misunderstood savages who just can't help committing genocide . As @ello said, once you start supporting Sylvanas out of pure spite there's no going back.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Deleted
    Probably Sylvanas imprisoning these player characters who side with her against Saurfang/Zekhan, so she can turn them into her undead minions because mustache twirling cartoon villain reasons. And Saurfang and Zekhan will free these player characters and remind them, that they should remember this situation and think twice next time, whom they believe and whom they want to follow. Some crap like this i guess.

If they make Sylvanas a raid boss, and make a traitor Warchief, then I am done with this game for good. I would act the same if the Warchief was Lor'themar. There is so much shallow and unintelligent story I can digest before eventually giving up.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2018-11-04 at 09:48 AM.

Now that I think about it, in the past Blizzard has said that they don't want to make people feel like they "chose" the wrong side/race/character. So if they're literally giving you an option to choose Saurfang or Sylvanas aren't they kinda obligated to find a resolution where both sides can "win"? I don't know how they could do that at this point, but it means not doing some stupid evil shit like the OP is suggesting..

I think a more interesting question is going to be how blizzard plans to break her bond with the forsaken as a faction. The undead don't exactly share the same culture as the rest of the orcs and minus a few more sympathetic characters like Alonsus Faol everything she has done thus far is business as usual for them.

Seeing as the only other major undead character in any position to take over leadership of the forsaken is Nathanos, who is like the number #1 sylvannas fan, blizzard would need to make the undead, who worship her in the same way that the orcs worship grom and saurfang, turn against their own messiah figure that brought them out of the scourges control and gave them their homes back. That is a tall order. Anything less than that and I can't see any reason why the undead would stay with the horde who betrayed and executed a warchief who, through their eyes, did absolutely nothing wrong. ( And I don't believe for a second that the forsaken would ever willingly follow a lightforged Calia, seeing as they traditionally hate the light and are burned by it. Talk about not being able to see eye to eye with your subjects. Maybe if she was just a normal human.)

After spending all day thinking about it? Honestly the only way I can see for this conflict to resolve where the undead remain as part of the horde is a situation where Sylvannas willingly abdicates the position of warchief and surrenders herself to the alliance in exchange for the safety of the forsaken. Can't imagine people would be too happy about her getting to go out a martyr though, and that outcome also leads to the possibility of the alliance choosing not to martyr her and just keeping her alive in the stockades leading to potential rescue hijinks down the road.

they have been writing her into a latrine, im honestly just ignoring everything thats going on with her in bfa since its so bad. they are writing her like they want to kill her.

Its garrosh all over again, i dont want to kill my warchief again and again, its tedious, and i dont want my warchief killed off just to make alliance players feel better either (voljin).
    They started to trash sylvanas, honestly at this stage i just want her killed off screen and for the warchief position left unattended. none of the other horde racial leaders are up to scratch, nobody stood up to sylvanas, forsaken are a fucking minority, the rest of the horde leaders have a ton of leverage to balance her out but they stand aside and let her ruin the horde.

Some stories are okay to repeat, like world ending baddie that we have to band together to defea. but some are not, especially when an important lesson is supposed to be learned from it. this is why soo 2.0 isnt going to work. the horde learned its lesson from garrosh, voljin was the one who fucking overthrew him! then he hands the warchief position over to sylvanas who is 10x worse than garrosh and it turns out we learned nothing because we all follow sylvanas anyway.

I might be the only one but I see more with sylvanas being the second arthas then garrosh. She does all the shit just for the good of the forsaken (She says Horde but she only cares about here own people) and she will go so far that she loses connection with her own people like arthas. After that she will be a strong character that will life on just like the Lich King now.

Even tho I wouldn't be surprised is Sylvanas will become sort of the Lich King and bolvar joins the alliance again. With aduin being able to ress people with the light I see a future there.