Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I 100% agree with people upset about Diablo Immortal, but the people whining about Classic are seriously embarrassing me.
    It's an unfinished demo, showing how far Blizzard got with classic, and when I played it, it really felt like going back to Vanilla.
    I don't care if health regens a bit faster, obviously that will be fixed. This isn't a PTR, this is a build over six months away from release.

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    Come on, the amount of rage for Diablo immortal and some "changes" in Classic (lol @Sharding in the FIRST FEW zones) is just unbelievable. Every year, the shitstorm is bigger.

I think youtubers are a big reason to this, people don't know what they want, they just listen to some angry youtubers and repeat what they heard.
    I have the feeling all gamers are just a bunch of entitled brats (even the "adults").

Everything is so exaggerated nowadays... Again that sharding "issue", some youtubers wont play the game if there is sharding in the first few zones for the first few days... because its not "authentic". YES they want less server stability for the sake of "no changes".

And of course, it's not only gaming but I think USA "freedom of speech" is becoming cancerous for everyone on internet.
    I don't need any YouTuber to know that Diablo on mobile is bad news because I know what 95% of mobile games are like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Why announcing a mobile game in front of a pc crowd?
    They announced a Blizzard mobile game in front of a Blizzard crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    omg blizzard decided to partner with a company that has extensive knowledge and experience designing mobile phone video games that are similar to what an adaptation of diablo on mobile phones should be! omg they're probably gonna make a good video game, let the sirens of despair be heard across the world!
    free game , check .
    Netease being laughing stock in china , check.
    microtransactions , check .
    possibility to release a game with minimum effort , check.
    Yes it will be a good game alright . AHAHAHAH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nostromo93 View Post
    blizzard themed , it's not actually developed by blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    blizzard themed , it's not actually developed by blizzard.
    Design, art and story by Blizzard. Engine by NetEase.

And most of the Blizzard crowd is a PC crowd.

I find it funny that people are complaining about a mobile game as in "nobody would play it or leave their computer to play it"... I'm sorry but those people must live in a alternate reality or something. Every where I go if people are waiting for a movie to start, their food to get to them, waiting on a bus, etc... What do I see, they got some phone out with a game playing, anything from Clash of Titans to the South Park one. I mean would I rather have heard about a D3 Xpac or maybe D4, hell yeah, but to say that nobody would play it is insane, its all people seem to do out in the world today!!

Design, art and story by Blizzard. Engine by NetEase.
    Not necessarily just the engine, but could very well be the dungeon structure, as well as many aspects of actual character design.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    This is important thought, because when shareholders see that nobody is playing it really, they're not going to understand nor care. This was a bad move, a very bad move.
    You obviously haven't seen the Asian mobile market, this game will make bank and that's all the shareholders care about.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    I find it funny that people are complaining about a mobile game as in "nobody would play it or leave their computer to play it"... I'm sorry but those people must live in a alternate reality or something. Every where I go if people are waiting for a movie to start, their food to get to them, waiting on a bus, etc... What do I see, they got some phone out with a game playing, anything from Clash of Titans to the South Park one. I mean would I rather have heard about a D3 Xpac or maybe D4, hell yeah, but to say that nobody would play it is insane, its all people seem to do out in the world today!!
    I haven't seen many people say that, "nobody would play it or leave their computer to play it."

I think a lot of people are saying, "What about the computer that I have been playing your games on for the last 25 years, and the one I would have liked to continue playing your games on?"

Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    well it doesn't help when spread LIES to begin with. if your gunna call the players out at least be CORRECT! with your information.

blizzard are NOT! sharding the first few zones, what they are doing is sharding for the first few WEEKS!, its a time limited thing not zone related, and the reason is to accommodate the initial infulx or players with the inevitable drop off (as with retail, this is not just a classic problem)

the other thing is, players DO know what they want, and a 6 year wait for a MOBILE game, is not it. they/we don't wanta mobile game, who the fuck is going to log off the computer leave overwatch so they can go play on their mobile.......... fucking no one (this example is used as that is the one they gave on the virtual ticket)

if you want to troll and be a turd, go elsewhere
    I agree, It's kind like Harthstone to me I play a game when I poop and that is about it, But at least Hearth Stone has cross over to PC. This new Diablo game is a joke. They should have just ported WOW to Console, then they would have something, I don't play much for PC games anymore. Wow has lost me until Classic, I am head on into GW2 at this point. I was hoping for D4 or at least a D3 xpac.

Cant we just use Noxx to play it on pc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    And of course, it's not only gaming but I think USA "freedom of speech" is becoming cancerous for everyone on internet.
    This doesn't have much to do with your point so let's just leave it out of the WoW forum where it belongs.

OT: perhaps DCing randomly all the time and losing control of your character whilst being forced to watch him ram his face through a tree is the ultimate classic experience for some? Maybe having the server bottom out every other week brings back memories of hitting refresh waiting to see your server back up? Oh the glory days. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    And most of the Blizzard crowd is a PC crowd.
    Blizzard is doing multi-platform since their first game.

And most of their gamers are PC gamers...

That's where they made their millions, and it's where they have their fans.

They actually had like a 10 year gap or something where they only did PC, From SC on N64 to Diablo 3 on PS3. The VAST majority of Blizzard fans today are PC gamers. I wouldn't be surprised if it was upwards of 90%.

You don't hear many people saying "I started with blizzard at rock and roll racing!" no, it's Warcraft, WoW, Starcraft, etc. Mostly PC
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2018-11-05 at 03:54 PM.

OP, quit circling the wagons in defense of this foolishness. It makes you look like an attention whore.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    free game , check .
    Netease being laughing stock in china , check.
    microtransactions , check .
    possibility to release a game with minimum effort , check.
    Yes it will be a good game alright . AHAHAHAH.

- - - Updated - - -
    Are the things above confirmed? I haven't seen a source yet for it.

A short recap, what happened:

A child got told by their parents, that he will get something epic for xmas he will enjoy every day.
    The child hopes for new action figures. But the child gets only some purple socks.
    The childs spits at his parents, burns the socks, and holds his breath, until he gets what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Are the things above confirmed? I haven't seen a source yet for it.
    The "Netease being laughing stock in china" is objectively false, top mobile gaming data is out there for China, most of the top games being played are either by Netease or Tencent

- - - Updated - - -

A short recap, what happened:

A child got told by their parents, that he will get something epic for xmas he will enjoy every day.
    The child hopes for new action figures. But the child gets only some purple socks.
    The childs spits at his parents, burns the socks, and holds his breath, until he gets what he wants.
    More like "child infers from parents saying he will get a present that it will be new action figure, even though parent's told him it will NOT be what he is thinking it is, and when it's not what he thought it was going to be, even though his parents said it wouldn't be, he throws a tantrum"