Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    Yeah we didn't "recruit" Dark Iron Dwarves. We did a ridiculous rep grind that wasn't even slightly related to the Dark Irons. Then we helped the DI fix their forge and fight off some annoying Goblins. Then Anduin said "you're pretty much already alliance members but lets make it official!"

The whole thing had literally zero gravitas.
    Dark Iron dwarves have literally been playable since Cataclysm, yeah. Blizzard added a bunch of ashen skin tones to dwarves in that expansion to facilitate their joining the Council of Three Hammers. Heck, lore-wise, when you play a dwarf mage or warlock, you're straight up playing a Dark Iron dwarf. I always thought it was rather odd that Blizzard forgot about all this when the idea of Dark Irons being an allied race was going around. Then again, it's more likely that they simply didn't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has DLC ever been funny? Methinks not.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Methinks lots of people do, and if you don't then posting that you don't is inconsequential.

More pussyfooting with High Elves. I'd say "just do it so we can all move past it", except I'm moving past WoW at this point so who gives a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    I think it's hilarious. And unlike you fanbois who kiss Blizzard's ass non-stop, he is very topical and on point more than you think. Clearly, Keydar hates Warmode as much as I do. He just can't seem to bring himself to turning it off though. I haven't turned it on since beta.

Oh god, not Timeless Isle rares.

Lol, the stupid shoulders thing.... When that was going on I found the biggest set of shoulders I could find and wore them, and since I'm and orc it was ALL SHOULDER ALL THE TIME

Why do people think that Mechagnomes are confirmed as an Allied race? Not that I believe they won't be, since it fits nicely with the "making sense" argument, but nothing more than that. After Blizzcon my opinion has changed from no way to yeah, maybe. But don't be to sure. Just look at Vulpera. Chances for them to be Allied race is rather slim now. Since after 8.1 we are moving away from Zuldazar and Kul Tiras for new zones. And so many people were 100% sure Vulpera would become an Allied race. It seems Zandalari Trolls and Kul Tiran will be the only ones from the two current zones.

I have to mention though, that Goblins and Gnomes are getting lots of attention now in 8.1 and 8.2. The interactions between Gallywix and Mekkatorque is hilarious. Mechagnome and Giblins as next Allied Races? Horde-players will be accompanied with Giblins and others in Naj'atar.

Btw. Void Elves Heritage Armor on a female is the best thing in game now.

Thirsty over Method fangirl

Deleted
    @Katsutomai it's not cock-teasing it's shitting on your players. They can't give us anything that would VEs be recognizable as HEs. If anything that's just a way of telling the player base that they are going to give BEs the "missing" eye color and VEs as well. After all you are playing a HE (BE) that was outcast and tainted by the void. You won't look like one but the horde is there for you if you want to be closer to what HEs should look like. Not that BEs would actually be HEs, even with the missing eye color, but you can't conjure up out of thin air! There are far to few HEs to make them into an allied race. I mean a handful of BEs getting outcast is enough but HEs? Nah, can't do that!

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post

Honestly I'm against blood elves getting blue eyes since it blurs the lines between factions too much. How do Horde tell that an elf is a blood elf if they start having blue eyes? I feel like glowing eyes are kind of the blood elves' thing now, and now that they have an option for yellow eyes I don't think it's necessary any longer (since not all blood elves wanted glowing fel-tainted eyes).

PS: It might be time to change your title. Just sayin'.

100% agree, I have no issue with High Elves basically being made playable via Void Elf customization options hell given them Paladins even for that but Blood Elves should NEVER be able to have High Elf eyes and what not, it breaks the barrier between them completely. Yeah some can have golden eyes now because of the Sunwells new Lightbased source that's fine but other than that no, the Blood Elves Fel Green Eyes are meant to last for generations and that should be kept. It'd be silly if we got all this stuff about how High Elves are welcome to the Sunwell sometimes sure but not much else annnd it was all thrown away, especially with Alleria and what she's done to herself casuing even more rifts between Quel'Thalas and the Quel'Thasian remenants that remain in the Alliance.

Its funny how some people keep arguing, that Blizzard is forcing them to do world PVP. There is a toggle, that turns warmode on and off. Use it and stop spewing lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Oh god, not Timeless Isle rares.
    My thoughts as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dblanch369 View Post
    I think it's hilarious. And unlike you fanbois who kiss Blizzard's ass non-stop, he is very topical and on point more than you think. Clearly, Keydar hates Warmode as much as I do. He just can't seem to bring himself to turning it off though. I haven't turned it on since beta.
    I’m a Blizzard fanboy? TIL.

Quote Originally Posted by martinboy View Post
    Its funny how some people keep arguing, that Blizzard is forcing them to do world PVP. There is a toggle, that turns warmode on and off. Use it and stop spewing lies.
    The class abilities and rewards are crippled unless you turn it on. Forced? perhaps not. But definitely coerced. Still a flawed decision on their part.

I cant seem to find an answer anywhere, is Nazjatar an underwater zone or have they truly gone away from that since Vashj'ir, it would really be a missed opportunity if the homeland of the naga wasnt underwater - Vashj'ir is to this day the most beautiful zone in the game imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMatticus View Post
    Thirsty over Method fangirl
    Djarrii *cough* Sco's girlfriend.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    I cant seem to find an answer anywhere, is Nazjatar an underwater zone or have they truly gone away from that since Vashj'ir, it would really be a missed opportunity if the homeland of the naga wasnt underwater - Vashj'ir is to this day the most beautiful zone in the game imo.
    a hole opens up in the ocean and we go down there and find nazjatar. so its somehow underwander but we wont be swimming there because of the hole

Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    a hole opens up in the ocean and we go down there and find nazjatar. so its somehow underwander but we wont be swimming there because of the hole
    Fair, a bit sad but I get the general consensus is that underwater content sucks

#thirdfactionconfirmed