Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Saurfang is not a traitor

If he's a traitor. Then Durotan, Orgrim, Cairne and Vol'jin are traitors as well.
    All of these stood up against their warchief and are legends.
    Last edited by Tyze; 2018-11-06 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    Good point, probably. Does everyone that hates Saurfang now hate Thrall? Because Thrall was literally allied with much of the alliance, or whatever. (or Jaina, at least. I forget, I don't like Thrall)

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh best Warchief.

He did nothing wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    If he's a traitor. Then Durotan, Orgrim, Cairne and Vol'jin are traitors as well.
    Yes all traitors, like Thrall.

Deleted
    As i said in the other thread, Sylvanas fans will say anything to defend her. They care about the honorable horde as much as their Lich Queen, wich is not at all. Just tools to be used for the undead empire.

He is a traitor af. He asked for help to enemy. They are at war. Anduin will set puppet warchief in throne of Ogrimmar. They gonna be bros like Putin and Lukashenko/Russia and Belarus. Golden destroyed whole war plot. Imagine same situation in more serious series like GoT. Saurfang would hang exactly same moment when he pass by first Horde outpost.

Saurfang DOA!

Ps. Sry for my English

Quote Originally Posted by mexthar View Post
    He is a traitor af. He asked for help to enemy. They are at war. Anduin will set puppet warchief in throne of Ogrimmar. They gonna be bros like Putin and Lukashenko/Russia and Belarus. Golden destroyed whole war plot. Imagine same situation in more serious series like GoT. Saurfang would hang exactly same moment when he pass by first Horde outpost.

Saurfang DOA!

Ps. Sry for my English

I wouldn't call a person from germany in the 1940s that stood against Hitler for a traitor.

Yeah, take that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Standing up against a leader is not treason.. Aiding the enemy is, however..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I wouldn't call a person from germany in the 1940s that stood against Hitler for a traitor.

Yeah, take that!
    But he would be traitor. Traitor of own homeland and at same time real hero.

IMO they gonna let Saurfang have his final sacrifice at the end of xpac. With man tears etc.

<instert oprah meme here> You are a traitor, and you are a traitor, EVERYONE IS A TRAITOR!!!!

Don't know the lore about durotan and ogrim but I don't remember cairne ever going to the alliance for help.
    Also do you mean to imply that vol'jin didn't betray his warchief that he didn't go to the alliance to ask for help? He is as much a traitor as saurfang is

We literally have a thread about the topic already (which obviously spurned you on to make this one), so why not argue there? Fun fact though, you won't change anyone's opinion. The sylvanas wankers and orc hitler lovers have chosen their side and as typical for the internet now it's all about making up the reasons for why their choice is the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    We literally have a thread about the topic already (which obviously spurned you on to make this one), so why not argue there? Fun fact though, you won't change anyone's opinion. The sylvanas wankers and orc hitler lovers have chosen their side and as typical for the internet now it's all about making up the reasons for why their choice is the right one.
    Calling anyone who doesn't share your opinion on the matter as wankers and hitler lovers, and whatever reasons they might have it's just made up.. way to go there!
    I wonder what if eventually it turned out Sylvanas is actually doing something right and we don't have all the pieces in place just yet, how would you feel then?

Quote Originally Posted by mexthar View Post
    He is a traitor af. He asked for help to enemy.
    He asked for nothing, did nothing, just stepped away and refused to help Sylvanas on her undead path. He hoped that the Cry Boy would solve the Lich Queen problem, but even now after the cinematic we don't know if he will side with the alliance, we know that he will not side with Sylvanas. Wanting something else to our "country/race" don't make us traitors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luji View Post
    Calling anyone who doesn't share your opinion on the matter as wankers and hitler lovers, and whatever reasons they might have it's just made up.. way to go there!
    I wonder what if eventually it turned out Sylvanas is actually doing something right and we don't have all the pieces in place just yet, how would you feel then?

I would still feel that Sylvanas is pure evil and that her end didn't justify the means.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Garrosh best Warchief.

He did nothing wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes all traitors, like Thrall.
    I'm Ali (98% exclusively) and spit at Horde scum and enjoyed raiding Orgri etc etc etc. But I fail to see what wrong did Garrosh do to Horde (or Arthas in Strat for that matter).

Sylvanas on the other hand is the piece of scum, modern Western illness incarnate (3rd wave feminism run amok, so to speak).
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

As I see, if you want to call someone traitor because he allied with an enemy, then that's not Saurfang: is Anduin.

Deleted
    Amen brother. These "he's a traitor" -complains come from salty, teenager sylvanas fanbase (or horde extremist) who are shitting their diapers already, because they fear that miss Dead Titties is going get a one way ticket to the eternal damnation.

Deleted
    The only people to call him a traitor are cringe Sylvanas edgelords. Everyone else knows he is the future of the horde.

Saurfang the Whisteblower

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Standing up against a leader is not treason.. Aiding the enemy is, however..
    Then pretty much everyone is a traitor by that statement.
    Tauren and Night Elf’s
    Varian
    Thrall
    Rexxar
    Jaina
    Anduin
    Baine
    List goes on