Poll: Who will you be choosing to support in 8.1?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 30
... LastLast

[Spoiler] Of Men and Memes

We can now tell Memeboi to spoon a cheesegrater and not help SI:7. We're still likely due for SoO 2.0 but this is pretty good. Cheers, Blizzard.

Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the ending is completely different, it seems like the resolution of this won't be as plainly and lazily as I first thought. It's actually pretty impressive that they bothered with this, which lends me to belive that the 'end' of it will be vastly different to that of literally Darkspear Rebellion 2.0.

Deleted
    I prefer to cautiously wait and see, what this "other quest" will be. Or can you play through the alternative quest already?

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude I can't believe anyone would do this to Zappyboi

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Interesting. I hope we get a Daggerfall mess where there are like 6 endings and then the Infinite Dragnflight create a mess so that all of them happen at once.

Ok, I expected the "other choice will get you knocked out by Saurfang" AT BEST. Another path entirely is something never before seen in WoW.

Fuck you Blizzard, getting my hopes up again only to be dissapointed.

Won't be doing it myself, but cool! Glad they're doing some branching in the story, nobody wants to be railroaded on things like these.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Hmmmm, a branching quest arc? This is something of a first for WoW, isn't it?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Hmmmm, a branching quest arc? This is something of a first for WoW, isn't it?
    Yup, and if they have this in place it means that the ''journey'' or ''resolution'' of it won't be as plain as we first thought or they wouldn't bother, specially considering you can run around ''screaming For the Banshee Queen!'' all questline long.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only I had the same option for my Horde toons during the War of the Thorns. Still, this change is good and interesting indeed.

Awesome im not following saurfang the alliance puppet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Yup, and if they have this in place it means that the ''journey'' or ''resolution'' of it won't be as plain as we first thought or they wouldn't bother, specially considering you can run around ''screaming For the Banshee Queen!'' all questline long.
    Branching storylines do tend to come to a singular conclusion at the end of a given arc, but it's the journey that's important. Hopefully both sets of quests are equally full-bodied and impactful until they collapse into a singular narrative once more.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    If only I had the same option for my Horde toons during the War of the Thorns. Still, this change is good and interesting indeed.
    Too late at this stage. Saving people at UC was a good start. But given they did this for us I'm hoping Blizzard give the noblesavage fanbase a chance to skip the Darkshore scenario in some way because it really fucks with the whole "Take a stand with Saurfang" aspect when they make you go right back to doing the thing you don't want to do.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I’d prefer to confront them both for working with the Alliance... Still, this is nice to see. Choice.

Doing that on a troll would be hilarious XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    We can now tell Memeboi to spoon a cheesegrater and not help SI:7. We're still likely due for SoO 2.0 but this is pretty good. Cheers, Blizzard.

Is this ture ? Is it ? DID they listen ? OMG

Oh fuck yes they are finally implementing quests with choices!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    It is. https://twitter.com/soulsobreezy/sta...00776949547008

Deleted
    GOD thank's , finly , so bill started to listen to our complaints this PTR , dublon vendor inc too.

It getting better bosy

Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    Wow. Now all the people who like the Horde as pathetic crybullies can have things their way.