My opinion of continents/land masses in WoW expacs.

1. Emerald Dream/Nightmare should've been it's on entire expac.
    2. Argus should've been it's own entire expac. It's a planet...
    3. Nazjatar should be it's own entire expac. With Azshara as the main villain through the whole thing, on the box art, everywhere.

Just my opinion. I don't like Blizz shoe-horning landmasses of lore areas into a patch or minor story of an expac, when they could easily make an entire expac around these area.

Expansions are more than just a land mass.

Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    Just my opinion.
    Perhaps you could articulate why you think they should be entire expansion instead of just saying it

Quote Originally Posted by Vellus View Post
    Perhaps you could articulate why you think they should be entire expansion instead of just saying it
    TBC, Wrath, MoP, WoD, for the most part were all 1 new continent. Yes we had some small new lands in patches, but nothing to the extending of Argus, Emerald Nightmare, NAzjatar. To me it feels these areas had enough lore to justify an entire expac around them. Like after Legion, it'd be the Argus EXPAC, not patch, as an example. And so on.

Argus could've been a neat expansion. but lets be real, a new world, once lush destroyed by the legion. Sounds too similar to BC
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*