Deleted

Fans of WoW and Overwatch, I need your help creating some OW-inspired heroes!

Hey guys, first time posting on here. Hope you can help out with my unusual problem.
    So me and a group of friends want to role play as heroes inspired by some characters in Overwatch. We're trying to vaguely re-create versions of the characters from the Talon group (Widowmaker, Reaper, Sombra, Doomfist, Moira) but we're struggling a bit choosing the right classes and races for them. So far we've come up with:

-Nightborne Hunter for the Widowmaker character (because she's blue skinned mostly)
    -Forsaken Death Knight for the Reaper character (duh)
    -Zandalari Rogue for the Sombra character (mostly because of her shaved hairstyle on the side)
    -Mag'har Orc Warrior for the Doomfist character (fits the best since he's a bit similar to his Blackhand skin)
    -Forsaken Priest for the Moira character (duh)

We're all playing Horde so that's what we have to work with. We're trying to pick races and classes that share some similarities visually and thematically with the Overwatch heroes we've chosen as our inspirations. I wanted to see some opinions on whether we've come up with the most fitting combos of races and classes, so those of you who like both WoW and OW can give us some opinions about similar themes or maybe something cool we could be missing! We will really appreciate it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Iron Dwarf Hunter for Torbjörn?

Nope, just saw the tag of Horde...

Goblin Hunter with a Sky Golem for D.Va?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

5+ Year Old Account
    Panderan Shaman for Winston? Because lightning bolt = his gun? It's a stretch, but it's what I got.