Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

The new WoD Timewalking mounts

I realize they probably will be one for Alliance and one for Horde, but it would be awesome if we can use both on either faction. Do we know for certain which is the case?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Even though it's wolf and elekk, there has been elekk mounts that work for horde iirc... i don't see why they couldn't both be made available, if not, i feel bad for the alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Why feel bad for the Alliance? I think some of the newer Elekk models are sick. I think the Armored Irontusk is a pretty badass looking vendor mount.

"A flower.

It's amazing to see that they kept the concept of WoD and made both of it's timewalking mounts not flying.

Is it a hint that the elekk is at the left together with the Horde banners, and the opposite for the other side?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromell View Post
    It's amazing to see that they kept the concept of WoD and made both of it's timewalking mounts not flying.
    Eh? Don't think that matters too much. WotLK mount doesn't fly last I checked. Not that I'd ride it anyways, it looks stupid as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstorm View Post
    Is it a hint that the elekk is at the left together with the Horde banners, and the opposite for the other side?
    I did notice that... kinda strange, isn't it?
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Eh? Don't think that matters too much. WotLK mount doesn't fly last I checked. Not that I'd ride it anyways, it looks stupid as shit.

I did notice that... kinda strange, isn't it?
    Wrath mount does fly. All the TW mounts including the rare one fly.

The wrath one looks pretty cool though. Glowing blue skeleton horse with metal armor is pretty cool. Either way based on that picture it looks like ones for horde and ones for alliance considering ones under the horde banner while the other is under the alliance banner.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2018-11-03 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    Armored Irontusk looks good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Wrath mount does fly. All the TW mounts including the rare one fly.

The wrath one looks pretty cool though. Glowing blue skeleton horse with metal armor is pretty cool. Either way based on that picture it looks like ones for horde and ones for alliance considering ones under the horde banner while the other is under the alliance banner.
    Yeah, I have all of them including the drake, of course the ones that are based on models of already flying mounts fly... I'm not stupid.

I simply forgot about a horse, that could potentially have not been a flying mount.
    @Blizzard/everyone: I still don't understand why they never put in a Cata TW mount...
    "A flower.

Aren't a lot of skins / model for flying mounts in WoD.

Anything that could fly in WoD became a shopmount, with the exception of the Rylak.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Aren't a lot of skins / model for flying mounts in WoD.

Anything that could fly in WoD became a shopmount, with the exception of the Rylak.
    The TW mount from WotLK has nothing to do with that expansion, besides the fact that it's blue. They could have made something for WoD, no doubt about that. Still I'm not really complaining about the mounts, I'll get them regardless.

The fun thing is that those WoD TW mounts look better than 90% of the generic WoD mounts.

The TW mount from WotLK has nothing to do with that expansion, besides the fact that it's blue. They could have made something for WoD, no doubt about that. Still I'm not really complaining about the mounts, I'll get them regardless.
    That skin was lying around however, which was rumored to become a shopmount after it was datamined (which was even years before the release of TW).
    And most skins related to flying mounts in Wotlk have been used as well.

@Blizzard/everyone: I still don't understand why they never put in a Cata TW mount...
    Infinite Timereaver was the mount added with Cataclysm timewalking. I imagine it's because Cataclysm is where the story of the infinite dragonflight mostly concluded and they wanted it to be a bit more special than being bought from a vendor.
    Last edited by Farah; 2018-11-07 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Even though it's wolf and elekk, there has been elekk mounts that work for horde iirc... i don't see why they couldn't both be made available, if not, i feel bad for the alliance

The Alliance got an armored Iron Horde Elekk during WoD whilst the Horde DIDN'T get access to that wolf, but rather a normal brown one with armor, so...

No need to feel bad for them, they've had access to the equivalent mount for ages. If the mounts aren't usable cross-faction, that is.
    I'm more worried that the long awaited Iron Horde wolf will animate as shitty as the other wolf mounts though, despite using the proper rig seen in that image for the better wolf animations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farah View Post
    Infinite Timereaver was the mount added with Cataclysm timewalking. I imagine it's because Cataclysm is where the story of the infinite dragonflight mostly concluded and wanted it to be a bit more special than being bought from a vendor.
    Ah, fair enough then.

I'm a major mount collector though so... MORE MOUNTS WHY NOT MORE MOUNTS THOUSANDS OF MOUNTS GIVE THEM ALL TO ME
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    I realize they probably will be one for Alliance and one for Horde, but it would be awesome if we can use both on either faction. Do we know for certain which is the case?
    I don't think we know for sure yet. I hope both sides can use each one.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just happy to get that sweet looking wolf as a mount now! I can do doubles on my hunter as I use it as my main pet:

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Omg please don't let it be in drop rate table loot along with timeweaver mount. I assume it's safe to say to buy it for 5k badges timewalking... right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Omg please don't let it be in drop rate table loot along with timeweaver mount. I assume it's safe to say to buy it for 5k badges timewalking... right?
    I'm 99.9999999999999999999999% sure it's a 5k badge purchase.
    "A flower.