Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Is Anduin mind controlling Saurfang?

Anduin is a priest. Priests can mind control.
    We have never seen him use shadow magic, but player controlled priest have the power to use shadow magic.

Deleted
    Yeah, that's totally what I get from that cinematic.

The guy won't even attack his genocidal enemy when they're weakened because "that is something Sylvanas would do".

As if he's going to mind control Saurfang.

He's used Mind Control once to make the SI:7 agents sent to save him on Pandaria let him go (to chase after the Vale), but doing so to Saurfang would be far too manipulative for the Golden Boy to ever consider.

He is out of range now though and it went on cooldown... anyway that aside, No, no and a big old no, that is not what Alliance would do or even consider, Anduin is a good guy, you can call him all the names under the sun, sissy, loser, child whatever to make yourself feel better, but, he IS a good guy.

Deleted
    I don't think it's something Anduin wouldn't do. It's just that there is no need for him to do it cause it's clear that Saurfang wants him to stop Sylvanas. He says so. So of course he is gonna cooperate. In case you haven't noticed, there are some people who aren't ok with what Sylvanas is doing.

Saurfang already has the right mind. No need to control.

Deleted
    First of all, yes we've seen him mind control, second of all, no he isn't

Did you really have to make a new account for such a question?
    Or are you really new and this is what you came up with as your first post.

OFCOURSE HE IS MIND CONTROLLING HIM!
    How is that not obvious?

They promised a morally gray story. We haven’t seen much morally gray actions from Anduin. He knows he can’t beat Sylvanas alone. He might take to actions he would not normally do. It has happened in real life warfare

No need, Saurfang is already controlled opposition.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

He is controlling him with sex, saurfang lusts for anduins feminine body
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Now thats fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Implying it isn't Saurfang who's been sucking on Shalamayne in prison these past few months.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Now thats fucked up.
    Still a better love story than twilight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He does with his boiking pheromones. He did same thing to all alliance leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He does with his boiking pheromones. He did same thing to all alliance leaders.
    So that's what the golden glitter was he sprayed all over the alliance during the siege of lordaeron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Alright, let's pivot away from this odd discussion about sexual relations between these two characters and discuss the actual point of the OP.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Rhotharius View Post
    Yeah, that's totally what I get from that cinematic.
    Me too. I mean if Anduin would be controlling him, that would totally mesh with his evil character that is Anduin. Anduin believes in controlling his enemies and allies with all means necessary. Also I think I saw him make use of this particular skill almost every time he has a dialog or a (cinematic) cutscene.

Anduin is a Holy Priest soon to ascend to Retribution paladin, not a shadow priest. Holy priests dont mind control.

If he becomes a shadow priest twisted by the void, that would be an unexpected and surprising outcome from blizzard.

Anduin isn't a Banshee bent on converting all life into the Forsaken, so no. no he isn't.