Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch Vandal View Post
    Sure, I agree that PewdiePie's jokes were harmless and taken out of context by the mainstream media.

But I also don't think you should be the judge of that, considering -you- are definitely a bit of a little fascist yourself.
    the only fascist thing i want is the banning of the religion.

but i realize that's impossible and wouldn't happen. but i'd sure remove its status as a protected class.

Stood in the Fire buddhapunch09's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love Ben Shapiro and Pewds!!!!! I think Dr. Phil would almost be too epic!!
    "You can't make the judgement of prostitution simply by observing an exchange of goods." - Quetzl

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the only fascist thing i want is the banning of the religion.

but i realize that's impossible and wouldn't happen. but i'd sure remove its status as a protected class.
    You also want to be able to physically assault people whom you deem to be degenerates, which includes any woman who has sex with more than one man within a single ovulation cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Hey, I've seen an unboxing and review video of a dragon dildo.

*flies away*
    Can I ask how you managed to stumble upon such video? I mean I know youtube has it's weird parts but that's quite something. I hope you didn't actually randomly search for "dragon dildo".

center left people that generally support true social justice, equal rights and such. they just typically also aren't a fan of censorship, rampant uncontrolled immigration, and also aren't a fan of the blind eye the left are turning to the bad sides of islam.

This is trump level lying bullshit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    Can I ask how you managed to stumble upon such video? I mean I know youtube has it's weird parts but that's quite something. I hope you didn't actually randomly search for "dragon dildo".
    Oh it wasn't on youtube, it was on.... another streaming service. The video also included quite a hefty test drive.

And I didn't search for it, it was just there and I clicked it. Who wouldn't?!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Oh it wasn't on youtube, it was on.... another streaming service. The video also included quite a hefty test drive.

And I didn't search for it, it was just there and I clicked it. Who wouldn't?!
    lol the FBI knows all and sees all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by buddhapunch09 View Post
    I also think Dr. Phil would be better to invite than Elon Musk even though Elon has a bit of a bigger reach atm I believe. After Pewds invited Ben to help with meme review there have been requests to have pewdiepie join as a guest on Ben Shapiro's Sunday Special

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    How does he have so many subs? That shit gives me brain cancer after 2 min of trying to get through one of his videos.
    Because he is funny mostly, many other factors but he definitely isn't a youtuber to scoff at.

Quote Originally Posted by buddhapunch09 View Post
    Ty, someone gets it, its jokes

- - - Updated - - -

Now when jk rowlings is called a racist, does it matter that she called pewdiepie a facist? Theyshould drink tea together or whatever english extreamist does

good thing we're not talking about the far right right now.

as much as i support free speech, even for the true far right(i don't think they fit right or left), we're talking about majority left leaning youtubers.

center left people that generally support true social justice, equal rights and such. they just typically also aren't a fan of censorship, rampant uncontrolled immigration, and also aren't a fan of the blind eye the left are turning to the bad sides of islam.

pewdiepie hasn't even ever really talked about his political leanings, yet they relentlessly attacked him because he made some edgy jokes. tried to completely destroy his career over it. they do it to all these people.

good grief, they even tried to do it to tim pool.
    Well that's because Tim Pool is an alt-right Nazi.
    It's "should have" and "could have." When a native English speaker uses of in place of have, he or she looks ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzhoof View Post
    Center left softy is nazi now...

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzhoof View Post
    he's a center-left(he's actually somewhat closer to progressive) journalist that reports in a truly neutral way.

how anyone can think he leans right is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Musik-Diversity86 View Post
    Because he is funny mostly, many other factors but he definitely isn't a youtuber to scoff at.
    I guess but I have tried to watch a few of his videos to see what everyone else is seeing and it is always cringy nonsense. Whatever he does obviously works to great success I just don't get it.

he's a center-left(he's actually somewhat closer to progressive) journalist that reports in a truly neutral way.

how anyone can think he leans right is beyond me.
    Well im swedish, of cause he is right for me that is left of social democrats. But for americans he isnt right he is way left of hillary for example

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    I guess but I have tried to watch a few of his videos to see what everyone else is seeing and it is always cringy nonsense. Whatever he does obviously works to great success I just don't get it.
    Well, then your not 9 years old ;-) congrats Im 9 and proud

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Seems some people are missing Shapiro was also in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Ben looked abit too republican but he did a ok job on meme review. I would not like to debate him on any subject... i dont agree with him on much that have to do with taxes, abortion and things like that.

Not at all, over 5.5 million people have seen it (and that's not counting those who have seen meme review on his show)

I am curious as to there being a second channel nearing Pewdiepie levels of subs, that can't be an easy feat. Who the heck are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I am curious as to there being a second channel nearing Pewdiepie levels of subs, that can't be an easy feat. Who the heck are they?
    I can help you answer that. They're called T-Series, and they're a large Indian company that release music videos and Bollywood trailers.

Though it's unconfirmed, there's a rumor that if you're an Indian that makes a YouTube account, it automatically subscribes you to T-Series, but that's merely a rumor. Even if it isn't true, India has a population of over a billion, so reaching that number of subs isn't too hard.

Don't judge him, he likes to hang out with midgets, its an excuse.

If he has to pretend to be pro-identity politics.. well. so be it.
    Hey that's offensive to midgets >:c