Poll: What do you think?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Nearly all orcs would side with Saurfang, and all Tauren would side with Baine. That's the bulk of the horde forces
    Azeroth breaking up into 4 factions again confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    Azeroth breaking up into 4 factions again confirmed?
    Why, the Horde can't have a war with the Alliance without feeling really bad about it? Seems unity is exclusive to the Alliance and the Alliance only.

I really keep hoping that these forums would be a bit wiser than the official forums, but I see it's worse than the US forums and a little better than the EU forums.

So please tell me, why can't there be conflict between the factions, without the Horde having to act like they are waiting for the Alliance to save them from themselves? You do get that's what won Sylvanas a lot of support.

God knows you can't discuss this on the official forums cause you got an army of human rets lecturing you about being evil, in real life, weepy nelfs crying about how Blizzard hates them for not punishing the Horde at their whim and Velfs with names like Coldshadow calling the Horde edgelords for not bowing to their Alliance masters. I imagine people are quite fed up with that crap and would rather have Sylvanas than another revolt a'la MoP.

I get it that the developers are trying to get people to argue over this story, but it's not like the anti-Sylvanas people make it easy not to.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    She will likely be used to expand upon the Death/Shadowlands side of things in the future (but still displaced from Warchief of course). Can act as one of the public faces.
    Either she gets the Grom or Garrosh treatment.. hot instant redemption for only 1.99 funbucks or plot device for the next expansion.
    Well or worse and we get another Kerrigen, urgh.. Vessel of the World soul or some shit like that.

Deleted
    So... she will die in a questline like Garrosh...

That's a joke ofc. I don't believe him at all. There is nothing better than going off as the big baddie of an expansion in an epic raid encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I agree as well.
    Not before Arthas get his redemption to bring more subscribers
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

15+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty obvious they won't kill her off at this point. I just have no idea what they can do with her character besides that.

It would be hilarious if they like 'de-evil' her using some special artifact and then she becomes a decent person and repents or whatever. Not full Kerrigan (not the ascending to godhood part anyway) but a redemption arc.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    It would be hilarious if they like 'de-evil' her using some special artifact and then she becomes a decent person and repents or whatever. Not full Kerrigan (not the ascending to godhood part anyway) but a redemption arc.
    It would also ruin Night Elves again, since they'd somehow have to forgive her for killing the majority of their race... but Blizzard keeps crapping on the since forever, so I guess it wouldn't matter.

hell yeah we can get the men back in charge real kings

We'll see. At this point, I don't really have any other expectations for Sylvanas than her getting killed off.

Like I genuinely can't see it going any other way (not a way that isn't eye-roll inducing, anyhow).
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-11-11 at 04:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like people forget that there are more things that can be done besides killing her as a raid boss. Make her go into exile, make her a quest/dungeon brief fight, have her become a prisoner for a while, I could go on but there are numerous things that can be done besides making her a raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    I like playing my horde character for the fantasy of Thrall's Horde, I'll side with Saurfang when the content is available and hope to god we reclaim the true Horde before BFA ends
    Traitors are disqualified from being the true Horde. So anyone who associates with Saurfang cannot be the true horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Traitors are disqualified from being the true Horde. So anyone who associates with Saurfang cannot be the true horde.
    This here x10

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    It would also ruin Night Elves again, since they'd somehow have to forgive her for killing the majority of their race... but Blizzard keeps crapping on the since forever, so I guess it wouldn't matter.
    Who says you have to forgive her? What you think the conflict is gonna be over even if they "fix" her and make her nice? I think not and now the nelfs have a reason to weep on...I mean fight on.

Why do these kinds of polls never have a "meh" option? Guess I won't vote

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Thoughts?
    Obvious.
    It was obvious since they said she won't be another garrosh. Even before, but that was the first time they confirmed it.

She's a cinematic/quest character and way to popular to be a raidboss.
    Could you image the outcry when sylvanas becomes a raidboss and the sylvanas fanboys are on par power wise? Diablo:immortal was nothing against the rage of sylvanas fans

But honestly, as long as every sylvanas thread can reach 10+ pages i think its fun to keep her around^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds kinda ambiguous to me.

I am still all for Sylvanas not getting killed off though.

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    This here x10
    This here x100
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    They're going to Kerrigan her.
    Oh no...

Please let her die instead

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Aren't we already the fake horde after not following Garrosh, who had the true horde before we flipped it upside down?

Can't mess up a double negative Pogchamp
    Last edited by Addict; 2018-11-10 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    It's pretty obvious they won't kill her off at this point. I just have no idea what they can do with her character besides that.
    she will use xal'atath to save azeroth most likely

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    The thing is, no Alliance leader deserves to die. Garrosh did, Sylvanas does. Even Gallywix does.

They’ll nearly kill Mekkatorke andJaina next patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Because of Telsrassil and Gilneas, and she’s pictured as the Alliance’s main villain in BFA. If we dont get to at least defeat her in combat, it’d be like not fighting Arthas at the end of WOTLK for us.
    Horde most likely faces Anduin and Alliance Sylvanas but Horde has to get common ground since Alliance killed a Warchief and a King. -Looks at Genn and Katherine Proudmoore-
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    But why does the horde kill an alliance leader? Has an alliance leader fucked them as much as Sylv did?

They should not balance the faction stories objectively, as in the same that happens in one factions, happens in the other, if it doesn't make sense. You can kill one Alliance leader when one of them with our help when becomes a mad mass murderer, but that'll have to wait until we deal with Sylvanas
    Jaina isn't getting killed in Zuldazar, she escapes at low health.