Frost wolf clan and the Third War

I know the frost wolf clan was exiled, and according to the wiki Thrall went to them for his training as a shaman. What is the possibility that any frost wolf orcs joined him when he left for Kalimdor with the other orcs ?

I know that frost wolves helped build orgrimmar after the Third War, what is the possibility any stayed in Orgimmar and didn’t return to the Eastern Kingdoms?

Drek’thar visited Kalimdor from time to time before he grew senile. Nazgrel was sent to Outland, but before that he stood in Orgrimmar... I think. I’m not so sure about him. I do believe that many Frostwolves would have followed Thrall to Durotar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    Nazgrel was sent to Outland, but before that he stood in Orgrimmar... I think. I’m not so sure about him.
    ...You're telling me you don't know Nazgrel was a raid boss in SoO and is rezzed as a Death Knight and member of the new Four Housemen in Legion?
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    ...You're telling me you don't know Nazgrel was a raid boss in SoO and is rezzed as a Death Knight and member of the new Four Housemen in Legion?
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Nazgrel

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Nazgrim

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Fuck, I legit got them mixed up. My bad.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Drek’thar visited Kalimdor from time to time before he grew senile. Nazgrel was sent to Outland, but before that he stood in Orgrimmar... I think. I’m not so sure about him. I do believe that many Frostwolves would have followed Thrall to Durotar.
    Makes sense! I only know about the Warcraft 3 missions in which both Drek’Thar and Nazgrel are found standing in Orgrimmar. Highly likely Nazgrel stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    ...Fuck, I legit got them mixed up. My bad.
    I always mix those up aswell.

Don't know why they sent him to Thrallmar,where he is located till this day. He was a guard captain when the Orgrimmar was built and he is as much iconic character as Rexxar - they could at least give him some role.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Don't know why they sent him to Thrallmar,where he is located till this day. He was a guard captain when the Orgrimmar was built and he is as much iconic character as Rexxar - they could at least give him some role.
    I think he’s present when the player is congratulated with something PvP related

I think he’s present when the player is congratulated with something PvP related
    So are the other characters,who don't appear anywhere these days. He was present,when you got the PvP artifact skin.