Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Are There Any Models Left That Need A Graphical Update?

Looking around at the world I have seen many older models get updates, Kobalds, Quilboars, Vultures, Sheep. And many more have slowly seeped into the game over time

One who has been left behind in the updates I know of are the Centaurs who look hilariously out of place right now, but I could not see any others :P

Is there any older models still in game that are living the old model life?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see the undead horses get the same attention the old alliance horse mounts got with bfa. With new armor and new models riding the undead horses feel silly.

Gnolls are still pretty rough.

They're still using Vanilla Furbolgs in the new Darkshore warfront, despite there being slightly higher quality Furbolgs from Northrend. (Which they used in Val'sharah) I think it's because there are only two colors of Northrend furbolg, white and brown, and the Darkshore ones are supposed to be black.

mostly just the entire game ;p

tons of them, way too many to ever be updated.

The nightelf mounts omg you can literally see the triangle in their face

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grinresh View Post
    They're still using Vanilla Furbolgs in the new Darkshore warfront, despite there being slightly higher quality Furbolgs from Northrend. (Which they used in Val'sharah) I think it's because there are only two colors of Northrend furbolg, white and brown, and the Darkshore ones are supposed to be black.
    If they update the old Furbolg model at some point the ones in the Warfront will automatically use the newer model. Probably easier than having to manually update them later, or just leave the older Northrend models.

The rare fox hunter pet in dustwood is pretty blocky...

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Sanctum View Post
    Looking around at the world I have seen many older models get updates, Kobalds, Quilboars, Vultures, Sheep. And many more have slowly seeped into the game over time

One who has been left behind in the updates I know of are the Centaurs who look hilariously out of place right now, but I could not see any others :P

Is there any older models still in game that are living the old model life?
    A lot of mounts. Some old gear. And female kul tiran faces...they just like like a version of the bloated human female faces.

Make NELFS great again, not these botched deformed abominations they are now, especially the females.

The Class Gameplay model needs a serious update.

The bear mounts (not Amani) look pretty bad. I was riding my armored bear on an alt and noticed how square his butt is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spalernTJ View Post
    The Class Gameplay model needs a serious update.
    Here here!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Anderson View Post
    I'd like to see the undead horses get the same attention the old alliance horse mounts got with bfa. With new armor and new models riding the undead horses feel silly.
    The only old horse mounts that got a graphical update are the worgen ones. All the rest still look the same.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

10+ Year Old Account
    Oozees model update? I mean seriously.

Deleted
    If you roam around Elwynn and notice those 2004 wolves and boars, you know which models need a graphical update in the next place. I wouldn't be mad if they just replaced them with Draenor wolves, although it wouldn't be the same.
    Also, gnolls and raptors. Centaurs maybe too?

Gnolls, Centaurs, some old pets.

I'd love to see the textures for old armors and weapons be updated, though I doubt that will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HoodKazekage View Post
    The nightelf mounts omg you can literally see the triangle in their face
    I'd really appreciate if Blizz would just update the old race mounts in general. Barely anyone is using them, because they're just so outdated.

I really hate the current game design where you have to farm rares, rep or whatever just to unlock an HD variant of a mount that you already have.