Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
    I think that's still in manga. I just recently woke up so my mind willfully neglected anything about animes, my bad.
    It actually is getting an anime though so that's pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Exactly Slime and Goblin slayer are both really interesting character stories (as well as bunny girl) but Conception had a silly theme and then it stops before it goes all the way into that theme, While it may have been a complete nightmare to watch him really have sex BUT it might had been slightly better had they gone fully into it.. and played down the silliness into the darker themes of having children to save a planet.. how in the time of greatest need women often are forced to reproduce against their will..

And it might had been good if they went half way into the anime and realized the girls weren't really wanting this, and they might want to free them?
    I can't imagine it would've been *good* but it may have been interesting at the least.

But every boring Isekai gives somebody more talented an idea.
    One of the biggest problems to me that Conception has is it feels rushed as they talk about how the stronger the feelings between MC and the Priestess's is the stronger the Star Child and in the next breath it's now go do the ritual with this girl you have barely spoken too.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Wait that got an anime?
    Nah, Kumo hasn't gotten an anime yet.

Looking forward to January 2019 when Tate no Yuusha is set to release.

I'm a terrible sucker for isekais but the market there is indeed oversaturated. Many stories repeat similar patterns and have terribly long names to show how they distinct themselves. Many are just dumb power or harem fantasies (in most cases both) but there are some genuinely great stories there, too.

P.s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    It actually is getting an anime though so that's pretty neat.
    Ah, didn't know that. That's nice.