Any good leveling alternatives to questing 110-120?

Curious if they added anything or if there are any known alternatives to questing atm.

Like in Legion when they introduced invasions they were the fastest way to level 100-110. Have they introduced anything new in BFA or anything that'll speed up the grind from 110 - 120?

15+ Year Old Account
    Invasions are coming with 8.1 Those might fulfill the same role.

Island Expeditions are solid experience that will also farm Azerite Power for you to make sure you can use your Azerite armors, and invasions are coming in the next patch.

If you can't wait till the 11-12th Dec, then yeah expeditions are your pick. You get azerite + collectibles too, so it's killing two birds with one stone. You won't be getting gear this way, but that's easily remedied by a couple world quests at cap, or inserting a couple dungeons in-between the expeditions.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unless getting boosted or playing in a preset team, I've found expedition not to offer anywhere close to the XP that questing does (sadly).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Curious if they added anything or if there are any known alternatives to questing atm.

Like in Legion when they introduced invasions they were the fastest way to level 100-110. Have they introduced anything new in BFA or anything that'll speed up the grind from 110 - 120?
    Right now I find the fastest way to level is to queue for random dungeons and random bgs and to quest in between. Is fairly quick. And the anniversary event gives +14% xp.

You can also do the Legion invasions up to level 111. Gives a bit less xp, but still a lot.

Some people also do pet battles, but I hate that method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Island Expeditions and incursions.

Make sure to equip an insightful rubidite gem for 5% extra exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Island Expeditions and incursions.

Make sure to equip an insightful rubidite gem for 5% extra exp.
    And if this is an alt, make sure you use the new currency from warfronts and islands to buy 10% exp pots.

I have many alts. Not new, but when repeating normal questing gets so tedious, one alternate activity I do are pet battle dailies, a simple sidetrack that can give some decent xp. You get some xp for the battle and then for the daily quest itself. The Pandaria ones are quick and simple if you have a few certain pets leveled already, and you can hit the world bosses you don’t have the mounts for yet while you are making the circuit. The reward satchels can contain upgrade stones or pets that can be sold on the auction house for 5-15k on my server, so another decent bonus. Did this on one of my alts, queued a random dungeon while hitting these dailies and was surprised at how quickly and easily I was leveling. I used to scoff and say I’d never play Pokémon or whatever in Warcraft, but years after they were added to the game I found myself not displeased with the super easy xp and gold bonus I was getting from them.

Edit: The only reason I had pets leveled was due to having so many charms from legion order hall missions on so many alts when you could use the mobile app to queue the missions. Had so many that I bought a bunch of upgrade stones with them when you still could.
    Last edited by Grump; 2018-11-17 at 06:05 PM.