Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

what will the exclusive blood elf player roll on classic?

alliance 100% right? human, night elf?

Being the exclusive BELF player myself, I haven't decided on yet.

Probably will wait for classic TBC release

Since the vanilla models all look shit.. undead probably, at least you have the metal vibe to being ugly as sin. But it's just another reason why I don't see much appeal in the tedious time sink that classic was. I did it 14 years ago, and frankly I have no desire to do it again, not even as low priority alt only leveled with good company and booze tbh.

A human, night elf, dwarf, gnome, orc, tauren, undead, or troll probably.

Or maybe they will choose "Exit" because it's also in red and yellow
    Last edited by Shinrael; 2018-11-16 at 07:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    A human, night elf, dwarf, gnome, orc, tauren, undead, or troll probably.
    genuinly cringed at this pseudointelectuality

I've been a Blood Elf player since TBC, or at least until BfA when I changed to Alliance but BE is still by far the best race!
    Come Classic I'll probably go for Alliance Night Elf, none of the Horde races appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hunsz View Post
    genuinly cringed at this pseudointelectuality
    Great, I knew you'd agree it suits the thread ^^

But yeah I am a Blood Elf player (as you can see from my avatar) and back in Vanilla I used to play.... humans, dwarves, gnomes, night elves, orcs, tauren, undead and trolls. Does that answer your question, oh mighty non-pseudointellectual being?

Quote Originally Posted by Shishikyu View Post
    If I try classic at all, since I thought Vanilla was horrible back when I played it in 2005, then probably Human instead. Paladin love!
    well if you played a paladin no wonder you think it was horrible most melee classes in vanila auto atacked until 30 or 40,but paladin auto attacked until tbc

Loads of people are going to get a surprise, i really do wonder if the alliance/horde ratio will be different without blood elves, i suspect people who are really concerned about looking like a model while blowing away zombies ingame wont bother with classic either way, not with transmog and easy slut mogs.. but then since they can have their elves in BFA why not roll anything else in classic?

so we'll see, People who aren't good at classic wont give it much of a try ^_^
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Me personally, an exclusive draenei player and whatnot.

Will probably roll an undead rogue. Something that I've always awed and never really got to playing.

I personally started in TBC. And even then, the leveling was hard. Took me 5 months? Of switching between alts and reaching around 20 before swapping characters again. And I never really made it past any other than with a shaman and a mage. Rogue was one of those "hard" ones for me for some reason. But this time around, I'll probably stick to my guns.

Same thing i originally did. I main a mage and back then i played UD for the best base int. Might go troll though, need someone to dissuade me from pick base int over berserking

Human Holy Priest.

IDGAF about that fear ward, human spirit while using o5sr is beast.

Im more a paladin player so as a Blood Elf Paladin I'll probably be going dwarf or human. I haven't actually decided yet. Human for the reps in vanilla is really nice, though....

5+ Year Old Account
    You arent technically exclusive if you actually roll something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishikyu View Post
    If I try classic at all, since I thought Vanilla was horrible back when I played it in 2005, then probably Human instead. Paladin love!
    Blasphemous heresy!
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    well if you played a paladin no wonder you think it was horrible most melee classes in vanila auto atacked until 30 or 40,but paladin auto attacked until tbc

I ROFL LMAO!!! This comment won the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Spookysheep View Post
    I ROFL LMAO!!! This comment won the internet
    Well at least you got to spam blessings constantly in raids besides auto attacking .

Undead or Orc. I'll be playing Horde over making a pretty character.

Do 5 out of 6 work?

Anyway, Troll Hunter ftw!

Hopefully they won't.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.