Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

BFV - Is anyone actually getting this considering all the backlash it received?

“Either accept it or don’t buy the game.” - Patrick Soderlund

Famous last words from this arrogant clown. He told us all not to buy it, so I'm not going to... No battle of the bulge? No D-day at Normandy? No operation market garden? No battle of Stalingrad? I can think of better things to spend $80 on. Early adopters and sheep will say differently. Enjoy your game riddled with bugs and a poor, lackluster SP campaign (if you can even call it that). That begs the question too, where the fuck has the quality gone? Year after year games are becoming more stale... When did AAA devs sell out and become nothing more than a corporate cash cow?

EA's motto is "It's in the game". They should change it to - "Pleasing our shareholders first".

/endrant. I'm just tired of the constant bullshit and broken promises from these corporate fat cats.

Its an EA shootbang and i am not a chad nor dudebro. It was redundant before the controversy, its redundant after. Only now they annoyed too many mainstream consumers who should be their go to farming cattle are starting to get aware of the scams. Took people long enough.

It's an EA game, I've not bought an EA product since the mid 2000s.

So no. I want to see the fall of EA into obscurity... Pity there's too many idiots that continuously pay for their shoddy products along with its infestation of micro-transactions.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2018-11-19 at 01:12 PM.

It's pretty much the same game as all previous Battlefields (and Star Wars now). What's the point?
    Same thing over and over again. Even worse than milking Assassin's Creed and Elder Scrolls / Fallout

When it's on sale yeah.

Battlefield is fun for a while with my friends.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Me neither not much into FPS games, and this one really does not interest me in the slightest..

I have been playing the BF games since 1942 and this is the first Battlefield game i have zero interest in playing.

I am just glad BF3 is still alive and kicking on PC i love that one.

The game should be banned for depicting so many historical inaccuracies.

Haven't enjoyed the BF franchise since BF2 so I have no reason to buy this game, also I was tired of WW2 a decade ago, really doesen't help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The game should be banned for depicting so many historical inaccuracies.
    I mean, You wasn't there and your only believing in what you are told, History is filled with lying winners, Its okay to be open minded.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

10+ Year Old Account
    I have origin prime access and got it from there, played it a bit... can't say it's that good, but definitely better than BF1. I just don't really care for WW2 any more, way too many games in the past that explored that time period.

One thing I do like though is how they improved the environmental destruction. It's really good in this game, compared to previous ones, haven't been this good since BC2.

I really hate that they added score abilities though... Like if you get to a certain score you can summon stuff like tanks or ammo crates and such... that shit belongs in COD not in battlefield... Also fuck bombers.

The last BF game I really enjoyed was BF: Vietnam. I have BF3 but Origin is awful and for whatever reason, my PC loads the game so slowly. Every other game does fine, just not BF3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Its an EA shootbang and i am not a chad nor dudebro. It was redundant before the controversy, its redundant after. Only now they annoyed too many mainstream consumers who should be their go to farming cattle are starting to get aware of the scams. Took people long enough.

Opinion. For the record, BF3 was the only EA title I purchased in the past. Claiming people are 'dudebros' or 'chads' (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean) is exceedingly ignorant of you. You make it seem like people that like shooters are uncultured so again, be less ignorant...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodscore View Post
    The last BF game I really enjoyed was BF: Vietnam. I have BF3 but Origin is awful and for whatever reason, my PC loads the game so slowly. Every other game does fine, just not BF3.
    That's been an issue with battlefield since like Bad Company 2... it always took me ages to load in all of them, the only way to improve that was to install the game on SSD... In that aspect it's actually better in BF V, I always load before the round has actually started when joining a new game, in the previous ones they'd have already captured some of the bases by the time I loaded in...

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    I mean, You wasn't there and your only believing in what you are told, History is filled with lying winners, Its okay to be open minded.
    Oh yeah, jewish black women on the frontlines of Nazi Germany. They're hiding the truth from us! /tinfoilhat

10+ Year Old Account
    It's probably the best shooter there is, I may pick it up on a sale. Pretty sick of WW shooters, not that this really resemble that much lol.

Deleted
    Naw, I played the beta, not enough changes from BF1 for me to consider buying it, and the BF1 community is still kicking after launch.

Maybe if they give it away like they've done for previous Battlefield titles, but I aint spending money on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, outside of the occasional purchase of something like Overwatch, I mainly stick to single player fps games.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not getting it and hoping it fails.

Just so in the wake of its failure I can see all the 'gaming press' articles about how it failed because of an alt-right Russian Nazi conspiracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, Im sick of WW 1 and 2.