Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I vote for this new model

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Please update Sylvanas' model. Blizzard have significantly changed her appearance with BfA
    • She no longer has elven eye tattoos
    • She has running mascara now
    • Her eyes have pupils
    • They pulled a Thanos with her skin and made it lavender pink instead of darkblue/purple
    • Her hair is platinum blonde and no longer dirty blonde.
    • She has pink lipstick instead of black.
    From what I saw in the Burning of Teldrassil. That is not running mascara. It was her tears being seared into her flesh when Arthas stabs her with Frostmourne and ripped her soul out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coprnjak View Post
    your own signaure will give you answer
    So ... because Blizzard likes to waste resources?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    There is also a difference in lighting between the Legion Sylvanas and BFA Sylvanas. The 2 events are happening at different times of the day.

Stevethanos Blightuser will have to write up something spicy for the new model reveal and the reasoning behind it (Nathanos will probably go back in time, steal some lingerie from Quel'thalas before the Third War and have Talanji cast a rejuvenation spell on Sylvanas after using it for her voodoo).

He will however have to fight Christie Ellerian Wrynnden over what Sylvanas' destiny will be, in what is possibly the biggest showdown of self-inserts in WoW history, for Christie's soy elixir of empowerment could spell the end for Sylvanas.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-11-17 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    There is also a difference in lighting between the Legion Sylvanas and BFA Sylvanas. The 2 events are happening at different times of the day.
    Wrong. Both cinematics occur at day. Rain doesn’t change the color of skin to the eyes. Just give us the BfA sylvanas model and be done with it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelwing View Post
    From what I saw in the Burning of Teldrassil. That is not running mascara. It was her tears being seared into her flesh when Arthas stabs her with Frostmourne and ripped her soul out.

She was wearing mascara and it was seared in with the tears.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    In game models typically don't look anything like their high res CGI models. Look at Anduin, his in game face looks absolutely nothing like the button-nose kid we get in the CGI.
    Well, his skin color didnt change.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulatory Cube View Post
    I hate how even the regular Forsaken have utterly pristine T&A due to the stupid Sex Sells trope. It's just... why do corpses need to look hot?

I don't understand why they even changed Sylv's skin color in the cinematic, it's very ????. I assume it was an artistic decision. Something something color contrast. Who knows.
    I wish they'd stick with the blueish skin. That;s how it was in frozen throne, hell her hair wasn't even blonde when she was a dark ranger, that was a dark blue/green. They had her spot on in the Legion cinematic I thought, preserved but still creepy, then they changed her again in the BfA one. I'm also sick of the sex sells rubbish. While I kinda like the 'Tim Burton' style with the undead, they look too smiley a lot of the time, at least the females anyway. Let me look gruesome like the males. lol. xD
    Let my cries chill the living...

Sylvanas her model was probably changed because Void Elves were given a blue skin. Can't have an Alliance race more similar to the Horde leader than a Horde race

Bahahaha I love that people actually think they would ever make Sylvanas look more dead or ugly.

Do you know what character you're even talking about here? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Not to mention her body spent months locked away in a coffin before she reclaimed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't her hair supposed to be "black as midnight" at some point too?
    Elves have different decay process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    because he ages, The Dark Lady does not
    So after one year passed in lore he needs new model? This is not because of aging. This is only armor change.
    Last edited by matrix123mko; 2018-11-17 at 09:31 AM.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at this beauty:

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    Bahahaha I love that people actually think they would ever make Sylvanas look more dead or ugly.

Do you know what character you're even talking about here? Come on.
    That's because they believe that look is only interesting part of Sylvanas. Soyfang fanboys want her to be rotting corpse, because they believe that then all players will scream about honor. I would argue that Sylvanas isn't so sexy that she could maintain fandom only by her look. In cinematics she looks rather average.

On the other side we have Anduin. I see many players who adore how Anduin looks like. I am pretty sure that he works the exact way as Sylvanas in legends.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Let's see the real Sylvanas model!
    Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Look at this beauty:

I meant the real one...

I said the real one!

Perfection.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    I vote for this new model

This would fit perfectly. Maybe add some flies;

Sylvanas in CGI looks like a cheap gas station whore with bad makeup while in-game engine she is actually beautiful.

If anything it's CGI model that needs an update, not the other way around.

Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2018-11-17 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kosticka View Post
    make her fat and dye her hair blue, give her a pair of glasses and make nathanos bald

perfect representation of her fanbase
    This made me smile!!! 10/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Not how greater undead work
    Bullshit, it isn't. Sylvanas is not ageless the same way a Vampire, a ghost or a spectre is. Hell, even a Lich's body decays to the point where they will look like a skeleton with red pin points for eyes. A banshee ages. Their form becomes more and more wretched as time passes. That's just the way of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    because he ages, The Dark Lady does not
    Wrong, Banshees age. As I said, they get more wretched looking over time as their physical manifestations give way to time and decay.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

7+ Year Old Account
    I would love for Blizzard to mess with the 'fans' and add a fully living Alliance tagged High Elf model of Sylvanas to the data files, along with a Horde tagged Forsaken model of Anduin. They would give no explanation and then abruptly delete the models a few days later. Blizzard could then sit back and watch the forums implode.

Legion Sylvanas looked great in the cinematics, she looked quite intimidating as she should for a "veteran" racial leader. Not a fan of BFA Sylvanas, she looks too soft and elfy.

Why bother when she’s about to make her exit.