Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Elves have different decay process.

- - - Updated - - -

So after one year passed in lore he needs new model? This is not because of aging. This is only armor change.
    1. When an elf dies, they decay the same way. Suggesting otherwise is just putting the REEEE in retarded.

2. She keeps losing Val'kyr and failed to subjugate Eyir. Her days are numbered. A true death awaits her in the near future, when her luck has run out. Maybe we'll see her in Nyalotha when we take the fight to the Old Gods personally... who knows.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Legion Sylvanas looked great in the cinematics, she looked quite intimidating as she should for a "veteran" racial leader. Not a fan of BFA Sylvanas, she looks too soft and elfy.
    You know, that she’s, uh... an elf, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    Bullshit, it isn't. Sylvanas is not ageless the same way a Vampire, a ghost or a spectre is. Hell, even a Lich's body decays to the point where they will look like a skeleton with red pin points for eyes. A banshee ages. Their form becomes more and more wretched as time passes. That's just the way of it.
    Absolute bullcrap. Banshees and Liches are incorporeal. They don't age. They can switch their bodies whenever they want, they're not bound to it like standard undead. And you're talking about AGING? Seriously? Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    I would love for Blizzard to mess with the 'fans' and add a fully living Alliance tagged High Elf model of Sylvanas to the data files, along with a Horde tagged Forsaken model of Anduin. They would give no explanation and then abruptly delete the models a few days later. Blizzard could then sit back and watch the forums implode.
    There are two side of coin for action like that.
    1) It's great way to mess with people during Betas/Alphas to mask the real story. I support something like this because it's boring to watch the story if you already know most of it.

But

2) Collective Mind of fan base and community will create wonderfull, absurd and interesting stories but in the end majority will be disappointed with Blizzards writing, because fans can dream outside of the development process while writers have boundaries.
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

Deleted
    And CGI Anduin and in-game Anduin look different as well.

Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Remember in Legion beta Sylvanas fans got mad cause they covered her midriff up, good times
    After they showed the warbringer cinematic and her ultimate failure of a bare midriff slide into a death knight clad in full plate armor, it was time she learned of her mistakes at least once I guess .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Anduin didn't get updated in Legion, though. Sylvanas doesn't need two updates in a row.
    He got at least an alternative skin though, the incognito one iirc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    Bullshit, it isn't. Sylvanas is not ageless the same way a Vampire, a ghost or a spectre is. Hell, even a Lich's body decays to the point where they will look like a skeleton with red pin points for eyes. A banshee ages. Their form becomes more and more wretched as time passes. That's just the way of it.
    That was retconned in the dark mirror or the latest novel (not sure anymore), the valkyr keep her in mint conditon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    When was the second model a thing? I feel like I have memories of it but at the same time don't remember it lol.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    When was the second model a thing? I feel like I have memories of it but at the same time don't remember it lol.
    In BC when they introduced the belf model.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    WotLK beta. Never appeared in the final game.

Deleted
    "Sylvanas needs a new model update"

One without a head?

Her in-game model hasn't changed though. That's just for cutscenes. CGI cutscenes. AKA, a model that is barely seen at all. The real model that matters is the one we see in the game, and that one hasn't changed since Wrath, other than they covered her abdomen a bit.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I just noticed with the Legion gif that Sylvanas has some heavy breathing.

Does she even need to breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I just noticed with the Legion gif that Sylvanas has some heavy breathing.

Does she even need to breathe.
    Not really, but it's more of a habit, I think. Also you still need air in your lungs to produce sounds for speech for most undeads. Not sure how it should work for banshees tho as they're famous for their screams too.

Deleted
    Honestly, cinematic Sylvanass in BFA looked really good. It's a shame her model is still on par with Legion cinematic Sylvanass.

And here I was thinking the character that needed an updated model the most was Genn, in the cinematics he has dark grey/blackish fur, with white hair on his face and blue eyes, Genn in game is all white with orange eyes. He deserves a matching model, because he is a very very good boy after all!.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Sylvanas in CGI looks like a cheap gas station whore with bad makeup while in-game engine she is actually beautiful.

If anything it's CGI model that needs an update, not the other way around.

Well she is kinda dead right? So looking like a complete mess fits nicely.

There's the official forums for these sorts of threads.

Also, OP's signature cracks me up.

You can cut our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly.

A little makeover wouldn't hurt. However, if we are speaking about the (in)consistency between her cinematic look and the ingame model, just look at Anduin. They didn't even try to make him look similar. They are two completely different people with totally different facial features.

She shouldn't look like alive, more rotten flesh, maybe only bones.

She’s a Banshee, not a rotting corpse.