Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

timewalking black morass?

wtf....its so hard now

15+ Year Old Account
    You sure? Was really easy when I did it 2 days ago.

What was so hard about it?

15+ Year Old Account
    was in a grp that couldnt get passed the 2nd boss bc the healing debuff stacked too high and they couldnt out dps it

7+ Year Old Account
    No it's not?

Stop running mindlessly through the swamp and aggro-ing everything.

Also the 2nd and 3rd boss (I think?) are taunt immune so /shrug

Nothing beats enrage crab in Slave pens

The only one I found a bit difficult was Shattered Halls and that's because the tank sucked. The BC dungeons are harder than the new dungeons, but still not hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    No it's not?

Stop running mindlessly through the swamp and aggro-ing everything.

Also the 2nd and 3rd boss (I think?) are taunt immune so /shrug
    where did i say we mindlessly aggroed everything? we were standing at the boss rift and just had him aggroed...just couldnt get him down before i was at 100% healing debuff.

now we just got him to 1% and he reset...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    where did i say we mindlessly aggroed everything? we were standing at the boss rift and just had him aggroed...just couldnt get him down before i was at 100% healing debuff.

now we just got him to 1% and he reset...
    Sounds like you need to kick some DPS, I don't think I hit anywhere near 100% doing it this week.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

What does aggroed mean

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you aren't killing him before the debuff gets too high then that seems to be a DPS issue with your group. Someone not properly pulling their weight?

10+ Year Old Account
    The second boss is more problematic than before, and I did have him reset once. I still wouldn't call the dungeon "hard" but it is more difficult than it used to be.
    /s

Morass is probably the easiest of the BC Timewalking dungeons. Those crabs (and the crab boss) in Slave Pens are intense and Arcatraz has always been tough (though I haven't gotten that one this time around). And holy crap does Shattered Halls take forever.

I don't have any trouble. It was quite easy for me.

Deleted
    Can the boss' speed buff or something still be purged or stolen?

I haven't had any trouble on my guardian druid. Even when the healing debuff gets high, I rarely fall to 50% before it resets. My typical groups have killed him before the debuff gets maxed for a third time, how long are yours taking?

Shattered and Shetthek Halls are challenging ones in Timewalking, but they arent even close to the difficulty they were originally.
    We punched through Black Morass as a random group 3 times last week. We didn't have any issues.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

I have seen post on Facebook page claiming these are as hard as a M+..... i have seen QQ post here saying they are Hard..... This batch of wow players wouldn't know hard....

Shoulda done it when current then you and others crying hard would have a valid complaint...... Now you can stack legos and set bonuses to be TW gods and still fucking suck....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by taylor3025 View Post
    What does aggroed mean

Aggro means pulling a mobs or bosses aggression to you..... Simply means when it turns red and starts chasing you.... means you have aggro

Oh ok pretty much when a tank draws a crowd to them to keep them off other players
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific View Post
    I have seen post on Facebook page claiming these are as hard as a M+..... i have seen QQ post here saying they are Hard..... This batch of wow players wouldn't know hard....

Shoulda done it when current then you and others crying hard would have a valid complaint...... Now you can stack legos and set bonuses to be TW gods and still fucking suck....

- - - Updated - - -

Aggro means pulling a mobs or bosses aggression to you..... Simply means when it turns red and starts chasing you.... means you have aggro

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Nothing beats enrage crab in Slave pens
    Me in a group for this 2 days ago:

"Tank, you died cause he enraged and you stood there, try kiting him, he moves slower so you run back into the tunnel and you'll be fine"
    Okay, will do!
    *dies again doing the exact same thing, gets a b-res, dies again*

TBC had a lot of overtuned mechanics for entry level dungeons with people that are relatively bad. Kargath seemed to be tuned down a bit though, I remember him being a nightmare.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific View Post

- - - Updated - - -

lol ive been playing since kara, get over urself...im not using leggos. Just saying ive been in 3 diff grps that cant kill the boss before im at 100% debuff. Theres no way to reset it, the boss is too fast to run away from and is untauntable