Deleted

Post If Balance druid were to have a dryad glyph form? Will you use it

If Balance druids were to have a new glyph that made their form appears as a keeper of the grove or a dryad, would you use it?
    Example

Lunara from HotS made me hate dryads and everything they stand for so no.

It'd be a really cool idea for a glyph, though.

Sure, the more options the better...

15+ Year Old Account
    I have nothing against this, feels like a good idea.
    Here is something to believe in!

5+ Year Old Account
    For sure, sounds really fun! If they do Mage Towers 2.0 This would def be something I'd go after.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Balance druids need more forms, that much is certain. The feral/bear druids got so many choices from their artifact weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Clownkiller View Post
    If Balance druids were to have a new glyph that made their form appears as a keeper of the grove or a dryad, would you use it?
    Example
    Yeah would be definitely cool, however I don't think that it makes 'sense' that druids can transform into dryads, since they aren't animals.

5+ Year Old Account
    yes id use it, if they cant be player characters a glyph would be nice too.

Deleted
    It would be kinda cool but it would also look pretty weird on anyone that's not a night elf. Seeing a tauren or troll turn into a half elf, half deer as their normal fighting form would be rather strange.

I do agree though that by now there should be more variants of the Moonkin Form, but since there's a glyph that completely removes it (and thus shows normal gear and transmogs) I wouldn't get my hopes up for them getting the same treatment as Feral/Guardian.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's a big yup.
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2018-11-18 at 07:09 PM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Example
    Moonkin for life!!!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Example
    TBH Dryads should either be the Night Elves allied race, or be a new druid shapeshift form.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Yeah would be definitely cool, however I don't think that it makes 'sense' that druids can transform into dryads, since they aren't animals.
    Also Dryads don't cast arcane spells, they are mostly guerrilla fighters that used ranged weaponry like throwing spears.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Example
    Yes, oh god yes... Or at least give us so that we are just normal instead of starry, or feathery..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Example
    Although i'd love to have more Form Glyphs, Dryad/Keeper wouldn't make sense since those aren't forms per se. More Moonkin customization is the way to go I think. Also having a less spectral iteration of Glyph of Stars.