OW Free Week 20.-26.11.

I guess rip quick play and competitive for now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why "r.i.p"? Are you bad enough MMR where rando's downloading and trying the game for the first time are going to be on your team? And if you/they are, they'll be on the enemy team as well, so it's a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Why "r.i.p"? Are you bad enough MMR where rando's downloading and trying the game for the first time are going to be on your team? And if you/they are, they'll be on the enemy team as well, so it's a moot point.
    Fresh accounts end up at 2-3.5k QP after mere 2 wins in CP. This covers pretty much the majority of the playerbase. I don't see a balance between complete newbs and overwhelming numbers of smurfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am fairly sure Free accounts cannot do competitive, even if they reach level 25. So atleast your rating won't be affected by this free period.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    Game is only £12 though so a lot of smurfs about.

Every single one of them can go fuck themselves as well.