Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm not the one whining about immigrants all the time, you should see about that.

Make them legal. I just solved their problem.
    That's just as dumb as saying make trespassing laws null and void so they're not trespassing anymore.

That's right, they are all scum to you... even though your forefathers did the very same thing... such hypocrisy.
    Nope, they created the US, they did not illegally emigrate to it.

I suppose you think Trump's wife is scum, also. After all, she broke the terms of her visa.
    For a libertarian you sure to do seem to fall for every lie the fake news progressive media tells you

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    ob·jec·ti·fi·ca·tion
    /əbˌjektəfəˈkāSH(ə)n/
    noun
    noun: objectification; plural noun: objectifications

the action of degrading someone to the status of a mere object

What if a woman said you were nothing more than a cock?
    To be fair, if we were in the bedroom, It would be kinda hot at times. But I'm the kind of person that think objectification has it's time and place.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Leftism View Post
    That's just as dumb as saying make trespassing laws null and void so they're not trespassing anymore.

Nope, they created the US, they did not illegally emigrate to it.

For a libertarian you sure to do seem to fall for every lie the fake news progressive media tells you
    Except it's public property... so not the same. Try again.

What scum, leaving their country to a new land... right?

Oh wait, yep... you are still a blatant hypocrite.

It's a shame you cannot be more consistent.

He destroyed nothing. His posts are nothing but lies, strawman and degeneracy.
    The fucking irony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except it's public property... so not the same. Try again.
    The public is the American citizenry. It's not universal property for the entire world to do as they please with it.

The public is the American citizenry. It's not universal property for the entire world to do as they please with it.
    And I'm a citizen, and since I love freedom, they are welcome. It's a shame so many citizens like you hate freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    That doesnt mean he isnt trolling. Im sure he knows hes unpopular but goes on and on anyway
    Hm, fair point.

/10char

Wow, SJW's are insufferably arrogant and condescending.

Try lived experiences.

If there's anything the two sexes have to work hard on is sex for men and commitment for women.

But you probably didn't know that being stuck in a leftist bubble where you are fed a constant stream of lies about how men and women are actually equal and the only difference is the genitals.

- - - Updated - - -
    So, when I asked for more facts and less bad trolling you thought this was an appropriate response.....