Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Foreign meddling is BAD...

...only if the foreigners involved are Russian.

But importing 12 million foreign people that will largely vote for you if given citizenship is good.

Also okay is to import millions of refugees from undemocratic cultures that subjugate women and beat infidels up. Yay diversity of conflicting fundamental values. Just remember... only the Russians are bad. (probably because they abandoned communism, when they were communist we loved them)

10+ Year Old Account
    If immigrants are given citizenship then they are citizens and who they vote for is not your concern.

Russian citizens who are not citizens of the United States affecting the election are doing so illicitly, as they are not citizens of the US.

Muslims living in the United States show no statistical inclination towards violence, crime or violent approaches towards those of other beliefs. And, again, if they are citizens, your thoughts on who they vote for is immaterial.

Russian citizens act on the behalf of what's best for Russian interests, not the United States' interests. In many ways those interests are mutually exclusive; Russia's internal and external conduct has ensured that.

Overall, 2/10. Come on, at least TRY with your bullshit. The bait around here has grown so weak lately. We used to have so much better.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wuzz DUH Rawzians!!!112

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    If they're given citizenship then they are citizens and who they vote for is not your concern.
    Only they are NOT citizens yet, so it is everyone's concern how they plan to integrate into this community.

Russian citizens who are not citizens of the United States affecting the election are doing so illicitly, as they are not citizens of the US.
    I wonder if you would say the same about Europe meddling in the US election with propaganda in favor of Hillary or against Trump.

Oh right, meddling is fine as long as it's pro-left.

Muslims living in the United States show no statistical inclination towards violence, crime or violent approaches towards those of other beliefs. And, again, if they are citizens, your thoughts on who they vote for is immaterial.
    Islamic based terrorism kills the most people in the US despite only being around 1% of the population.

The only way progressives get around this is to ignore 9/11 (all their "statistics" conveniently start on 9/12/2001 and don't account for population differences) and ignore failed plots foiled by billions of dollars of FBI activity that maybe could have been spent tackling other crimes without this threat.

Russian citizens act on the behalf of what's best for Russian interests, not the United States' interests.
    What makes you think illegals act in US' interests. They act in THEIR interest, they don't even give a shit about the law.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Asylum seekers do not gain citizenship. The US is notoriously hard to gain citizenship in. This is just a conspiracy theory.
    It is hard to gain citizenship in the US because of Republicans. They're the only group stopping Democrats from legalizing 12 million illegals and getting easy votes.

What's this nonsense about then?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Leftism View Post
    Islamic based terrorism kills the most people in the US despite only being around 1% of the population.

The only way progressives get around this is to ignore 9/11 (all their "statistics" conveniently start on 9/12/2001 and don't account for population differences) and ignore failed plots foiled by billions of dollars of FBI activity that maybe could have been spent tackling other crimes without this threat.
    The number of right-wing terrorist attacks is way higher than that of Muslim fundamentalists. Difference is, when the Muslim fundamentalists do something, they go big or go home, while the white master race can't even terror right apparently.

Also okay is to import millions of refugees
    Do show this "importing of refugees". I think we'd all love to see your mountains of evidence.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    Addendum: if the foreigners are American, then it's for your own good :P .

But importing 12 million foreign people that will largely vote for you if given citizenship is good.
    The Solution
    After the uprising of the 17th of June
    The Secretary of the Writers' Union
    Had leaflets distributed in the Stalinallee
    Stating that the people
    Had forfeited the confidence of the government
    And could win it back only
    By redoubled efforts. Would it not be easier
    In that case for the government
    To dissolve the people
    And elect another?
    Bertolt Brecht, 1953

Also okay is to import millions of refugees from undemocratic cultures that subjugate women and beat infidels up. Yay diversity of conflicting fundamental values.
    Part and parcel, mate. Part and parcel.

Just remember... only the Russians are bad. (probably because they abandoned communism, when they were communist we loved them)
    Look, it was only a hundred million, you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, and besides that everyone knows true communism has never been tried...

= = =

If immigrants are given citizenship then they are citizens and who they vote for is not your concern.
    I think I've found Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's account.

"Affecting the election"... lol. Barack Obama tried to affect the Brexit referendum - no wait never mind, he's an American so it's good that he does this.

Seriously though, it's the age of the internet, if Ivan Bloggsunov wants to spam American inboxes with "vote for X" stuff there's not a lot you can do unless you want to recreate the Great Firewall of China. Just remember though that your own domestic campaigns will still be outspending those pesky former Commies by many orders of magnitude.

Muslims living in the United States show no statistical inclination towards violence, crime or violent approaches towards those of other beliefs.
    Orange man bad. Beep boop.

And, again, if they are citizens, your thoughts on who they vote for is immaterial.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.

Russian citizens act on the behalf of what's best for Russian interests, not the United States' interests. In many ways those interests are mutually exclusive; Russia's internal and external conduct has ensured that.
    Yes, because all Russians think and act in lock-step .

= = =

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    The number of right-wing terrorist attacks is way higher than that of Muslim fundamentalists. Difference is, when the Muslim fundamentalists do something, they go big or go home, while the white master race can't even terror right apparently.
    Therefore we should continue to import the population which statistically produces far more successful terrorists than the natives? Am I reading this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Do show this "importing of refugees". I think we'd all love to see your mountains of evidence.
    http://www.wrapsnet.org/admissions-and-arrivals/

From the State Department. The 1975-present figures link to an Excel spreadsheet with the following data:

Africa: 390,043
    Asia: 1,482,686
    Europe: 330,542
    Former USSR: 596,571
    Kosovo: 14,161
    Latin America & Caribbean: 129,668
    Near East & South Asia: 463,643
    PSI: 8,214

Total: 3,415,559

This assumes of course that there are no illegal refugees running around out there.
    Still not tired of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    http://www.wrapsnet.org/admissions-and-arrivals/

From the State Department. The 1975-present figures link to an Excel spreadsheet with the following data:

Africa: 390,043
    Asia: 1,482,686
    Europe: 330,542
    Former USSR: 596,571
    Kosovo: 14,161
    Latin America & Caribbean: 129,668
    Near East & South Asia: 463,643
    PSI: 8,214

Total: 3,415,559

This assumes of course that there are no illegal refugees running around out there.
    No. Using the word import would mean someone is buying these people for the express purpose of voting in the future. So all you're doing is showing that immigrants of any sort have come here. Yay for you getting it wrong. Nice try though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    No. Using the word import would mean someone is buying these people for the express purpose of voting in the future. So all you're doing is showing that immigrants of any sort have come here. Yay for you getting it wrong. Nice try though.
    That data's just for refugees, not all immigrants. The figures for all immigrants are much (much) higher.

True, I'm not aware off-hand of any documents showing plans to deliberately import refugees because they'll vote for X, but the fact that even by official figures millions have come into the US since 1975 should be pretty clear I hope.

Now, given that immigrants almost always vote for the left, I think it not unreasonable to assume that refugees do too, and that left-wing parties generally welcome refugees for this purpose (irrespective of any other, more allegedly ethical ones, they may have).
    Still not tired of winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    That data's just for refugees, not all immigrants. The figures for all immigrants are much (much) higher.

True, I'm not aware off-hand of any documents showing plans to deliberately import refugees because they'll vote for X, but the fact that even by official figures millions have come into the US since 1975 should be pretty clear I hope.

Now, given that immigrants almost always vote for the left, I think it not unreasonable to assume that refugees do too, and that left-wing parties generally welcome refugees for this purpose (irrespective of any other, more allegedly ethical ones, they may have).
    While Immigrants may tend to favor (current) left-wing stance of immigration may be true, it also depends a lot on the culture. Especially immigrants on latin america are much more prone to conservative (family) values. Only if you brand them as rapists..
    @Destroyer of Leftism

You're aware illegal immigrants cannot vote? They can after they aquire citizenship, and then there is no difference. Or do you think because you have been a citizen for longer (or by birth) your opinion is worth more than a fresh citizen?

I'm sure you can prove that immigrants almost always vote for the left claim.

Therefore we should continue to import the population which statistically produces far more successful terrorists than the natives? Am I reading this right?
    Or maybe you nazi scumsuckers need to step up your game, if you want to play in the big league like the people you hate. Your call.

That would be the point of my "immigrants of any sort" comment. Again, reading. Do it.

No, the point of the first comment was importing millions for voting, therefore all you've done is given random information for something that has nothing to do with this topic.

Perhaps if the other side wasn't consistently talking down to, shit talking, trying to get rid of, vilifying them, and so much more. Maybe they should look at why they are not being voted for rather than spouting nonsense about one side IMPORTING PEOPLE into the country.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2018-11-19 at 11:32 AM.

Deleted
    You are doing it wrong.

You should compare it to US meddling in other countries, which US has been doing for decades and still is doing on much much larger scale. It is fine when US does it, because US is land of free, the most democratic country on planet and know better what other countries should do, but it is not fine when someone allegedly does it to US.

Also okay is to import millions of refugees from undemocratic cultures that subjugate women and beat infidels up. Yay diversity of conflicting fundamental values. Just remember... only the Russians are bad. (probably because they abandoned communism, when they were communist we loved them)
    Man, you sure are pulling out all the stops on racism today.

It's not importing anything, it's simply allowing them to come in. Why do you hate freedom and capitalism so damn much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Man, you sure are pulling out all the stops on racism today.

It's not importing anything, it's simply allowing them to come in. Why do you hate freedom and capitalism so damn much?
    Why do you?

Why do you?
    Except that I don't. Maybe you can find a single example of me opposing them.

I'll wait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except that I don't. Maybe you can find a single example of me opposing them.

I'll wait.
    You want millions to be able to come here freely knowing full well this will strain the already fragile welfare programs.

You also know full well they're going to vote for anything BUT capitalism if given the vote.

So why do you hate freedom so much?

These conspiracy threads are getting dumber and dumber. It's like the_donald is overflowing recently.