Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Legit Feral buffs

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287352/...ents-and-taunt

Feral

Berserk Reduces the energy cost of all Cat Form abilities by 40% and increases maximum Energy by 50 for 20 sec.

Feral Druid
    Effect #1 Apply Aura: Modifies Damage/Healing Done
    Value: 8%

Affected Spells:
    Rip Rake Shred
    Ferocious Bite Maim Thrash
    Moonfire Brutal Slash

Effect #2 Apply Aura: Modifies Periodic Damage/Healing Done
    Value: 8%

Affected Spells:
    Rip Rake Shred
    Ferocious Bite Maim Thrash
    Moonfire Brutal Slash

Ferocious Bite Finishing move that causes Physical damage per combo point and consumes up to
    Feral (Level 40)
    25 additional Energy to increase damage by up to 100%.
    Feral (Level 66)
    When used on targets below 25% health

Sabertooth
    Ferocious Bite will also refresh the duration of your Rip on your target
    1 point : [(98.28% of Attack power) * 1 / 5] damage
    2 points: [(98.28% of Attack power) * 2 / 5] damage
    3 points: [(98.28% of Attack power) * 3 / 5] damage
    4 points: [(98.28% of Attack power) * 4 / 5] damage
    5 points: [(98.28% of Attack power) * 5 / 5] damage

REMOVED Ferocious Bite When used on a target below 25% health, Ferocious Bite will refresh the duration of your Rip on your target.

Maim Finishing move that causes Physical damage and stuns the target. Damage and duration increased per combo point:
    1 point : [(6.2322%9.2% of Attack power) * 1] damage, 1 sec
    2 points: [(6.2322%9.2% of Attack power) * 2] damage, 2 sec
    3 points: [(6.2322%9.2% of Attack power) * 3] damage, 3 sec
    4 points: [(6.2322%9.2% of Attack power) * 4] damage, 4 sec
    5 points: [(6.2322%9.2% of Attack power) * 5] damage, 5 sec

Mastery: Razor Claws Increases the damage done by your Cat Form bleed abilities and finishing moves by 16.0%.

Rake Rake the target for (18.225% of Attack power) Bleed damage and an additional (77.805% of Attack power) Bleed damage over 15 sec.
    Feral (Level 54)
    Reduces the target's movement speed by 20% for 12 sec
    Feral (Level 25)
    While stealthed, Rake will also stun the target for 4 sec, and deal 100% increased damage
    Awards 1 combo point.

Rip Finishing move that causes Bleed damage over 24 sec. Damage increasestime. Lasts longer per combo point.
    1 point : [([floor(1 * ((2.7027%25% of Attack power) * 12)] damage
    2 points: [floor(2 * ((2.7027%2] over 8 sec
    2 points: [(25% of Attack power) * 12)] damage
    3 points: [floor(3 * ((2.7027%3] over 12 sec
    3 points: [(25% of Attack power) * 12)] damage
    4 points: [floor(4 * ((2.7027%4] over 16 sec
    4 points: [(25% of Attack power) * 12)] damage
    5 points: [floor(5 * ((2.7027%5] over 20 sec
    5 points: [(25% of Attack power) * 12)] damage6] over 24 sec
    Cost changed from 30 Energy / 1 Energy to 20 Energy / 1 Energy

Shred Shred deals (38.0562%46% of Attack power)% increased damage against bleeding targets.
    Talents (5)

Brutal Slash Strikes all nearby enemies with a massive slash, inflicting (50%60% of Attack power) Physical damage.
    Awards 1 combo point.
    Cost changed from 30 Energy to 25 Energy

NEW Primal Wrath Finishing move that deals instant damage and applies Rip to all enemies within 10 yards. Lasts longer per combo point.
    1 point : [(5% of Attack power) * 2] plus Rip for 4 sec
    2 points: [(5% of Attack power) * 3] plus Rip for 6 sec
    3 points: [(5% of Attack power) * 4] plus Rip for 8 sec
    4 points: [(5% of Attack power) * 5] plus Rip for 10 sec
    5 points: [(5% of Attack power) * 6] plus Rip for 12 sec

Tier 6 Talent, in place of Savage Roar
    Sabertooth Ferocious Bite deals 20% increased damage and always refreshes the duration of Rip on your target.

Feral: Now requires Level 15, down from 90
    Tier 1 Talent, in place of Predator
    Savage Roar Finishing move that increases damage by 15%10% and energy regeneration rate by 10% while in Cat Form. Lasts longer per combo point:
    1 point : 12 seconds
    2 points: 18 seconds
    3 points: 24 seconds
    4 points: 30 seconds
    5 points: 36 seconds
    Feral: Now requires Level 75, down from 90

Tier 5 Talent, in place of Jagged Wounds
    NEW Scent of Blood Each enemy hit by Thrash reduces the cost of Swipe by 3 Energy for the next 6 sec.
    Tier 6 Talent, in place of Sabertooth
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2018-09-22 at 12:38 AM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

If only this post was readable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Wowhead's post isn't very readable either, so we have to wait for MMO-Champ to finish. The most important part is the talent for AoE finisher, applying Rip to all targets hit. Hopefully it'll help with Feral AoE, will have to see how useful it'll be.

Deleted
    Thank fucking God. I was afraid feral would be untouched for 8.1 These look like VERY good changes to me, though I'm unhappy that bloodtalons wasn't removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gielnik View Post
    Thank fucking God. I was afraid feral would be untouched for 8.1 These look like VERY good changes to me, though I'm unhappy that bloodtalons wasn't removed.
    I agree - AoE Rip seems really powerful, but I'd have hoped to be rid of Bloodtalons, or at least have it changed.

Wow yeah these look real, legit addressments of some of our issues, and a couple of straight buffs. Good to see.

Jagged Wounds gone, Mastery affecting finishers, final-fucking-ly an AoE finisher, FBite always refreshing Rip... Feral will prolly still never be as valuable as Rogues, lack encounter-specific treats such as DKs grips, lack Warriors execute and don't bring Monks/DHs raid debuffs... but at least they might not play like absolute dogshit now.

20% buff to Shred
    A Nerf to Rip
    Ferocious Bite willl be buffed 16% by Razor Claws
    Brutal Slash is already 60%
    The 8% is a tooltip update

I expect these numbers wiull change though
    Last edited by teddabear; 2018-09-23 at 07:05 AM.

The AoE Rip alone is very exciting. Very exciting.

I can already see the mayhem and outcries in RBG melee cleave comps with Feral AoE Rip finishers layered on top.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

ehhh... the rip is pretty short, 12s I dont feel will be as huge as people want it to be

I always welcome more buttons in my rotation and it's looking like the go-to spec may now even manage to cut out regrowth AND moonfire (although it will probably add savage roar and brutal slash to ST rotation)

that said though for the people who really like the super braindead current sabertooth build, we also could end up with something really wild being tuned to highest too (lunar, SR, brutal, bloodtalons)

also I was ok with just cutting out sabertooth for brutal now, but I think brutal may end up only being used on ST now? scent of blood and primal wrath look to both kind of blow it out of the water

besides raiding and ST though, even if feral isn't still good in dungeons this looks to make them a hell of a lot more fun as feral

fotm inc, and Inb4 they nerf us again
    c

Thatnew primal wrath could be very op could it not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    That new primal wrath could be very op could it not ?
    I wouldn't count on it. It's going to be in the same row as Brutal Slash so it will be tuned similarly and Brutal Slash hits like a wet noodle.

Could it not be paired with bloodtalons ? And BS used to be amazing is a shame its lackluster now

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    Thatnew primal wrath could be very op could it not ?
    OP for council style fights or very high level fortified keys yes. It isn't very bursty and BrS is still too weak of an ability to be viable burst AoE.

These changes are good, but they are also very dependent on tuning.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Why can't Primal Wrath be a damned baseline ability while rogues get so many more baseline spells....

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Why can't Primal Wrath be a damned baseline ability while rogues get so many more baseline spells....
    The last time I counted there was a pretty significant discrepancy but I'll take quality over quantity.

its amazing how they can touch a class they feel has shit damage against dragons but completely neglect to nerf hybrid healing in the same stroke

i mean dont get me wrong its kind of sad u guys r trying to figure out how to trick pve shitters into letting u farm dragons w/ them... but srsly fuck hybrid healing, its way out of control

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    OP for council style fights or very high level fortified keys yes. It isn't very bursty and BrS is still too weak of an ability to be viable burst AoE.

These changes are good, but they are also very dependent on tuning.
    Ahh okay, tbh of all the talents i hate BT the most so id rather not have to rely on it ;P