Mend Pet + MD + Revive in same macro?

So for the sake of less Keybinds, I use my pet heal and MD in the same macro. Though I am curious if there is any way to have it so if the pet is dead it will cast Revive instead of Mend Pet?

This is the current Macro i use.
    #showtooltip Mend Pet
    /cast [target=focus,exists,nodead] Misdirection; [target=pet,exists,nodead] Misdirection
    /cast Mend Pet

Deleted
    You know mend pet becomes revive automatically if pet is dead right?

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    I know. Again I use MD in the same macro, so just curious if there is a way to add Revive into it.

I can't tell you it will work, but I'd just add a castsequence with the other spell name.

/castsequence Mend Pet, Revive Pet

You would have to press it an additional time if the pet is dead though. (and IF it works lol)

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    I know. Again I use MD in the same macro, so just curious if there is a way to add Revive into it.
    I just tested the following and it seems to work how the Mend Pet spell normally works (casting Mend Pet if the pet is alive and casting Revive when the pet is dead):

#showtooltip Mend Pet
    /cast [target=focus,exists,nodead] Misdirection; [target=pet,exists,nodead] Misdirection
    /cast Mend Pet
    /cast Revive Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Ze das Couves View Post
    I just tested typing '/cast Mend Pet' when the pet was dead and it did not cast Revive, so for the purpose of having Mend Pet in a macro, it's not the same as having Mend Pet directly on the action bar.

How lazy are people? :S