Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation Wrathion returns to Blackrock Mountain?

Well not returns, exactly, but his family certainly has a history there, and his egg was laid there, iirc, even if he hatched somewhere else.

Oh dear, Moira will want to know about this. Luckily I know a shortcut.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

So we have the return of the black dragons and the twilights this addon

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You meet his agent in Blackrock who says something about Dragon Isles. Maybe future expansion material. Also I love your DI tmog, it's generic but still the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    You meet his agent in Blackrock who says something about Dragon Isles. Maybe future expansion material. Also I love your DI tmog, it's generic but still the best.
    Thanks! I've been bouncing between that one and this one I cobbled together while leveling. I think of them as my "Highfalutin" (formal occasions) and "Low Places" mogs.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    To my knowledge, his egg came from the Badlands, was taken into the Twilight Highlands by the Red flight, and was then ... acquired... by the Ravenholdt rogues.
    But yeah I was pretty excited to talk to Wrathion again.... and disappointed to find only his agent there.

Dont think I didn't see your whelpform in Draenor while I was doing the legendary ring quest, turbanboy!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The Island Expeditions seem to have a lot of lore links coming from them - the survival of Helya, and now the possibility of remaining black dragons. Interesting way of sowing future plot hooks.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Young is particularly interesting because the aspects went sterile after they gave up their power. They have yet to be clear if that's gradual or not but either way they risk extinction unless Wrathion's pursuits bear fruit.

Becoming the savior of the dragonflights would certainly be a way to bring Wrathion back in the spotlight (and make up for his string of hilarious failures since MOP. Never trust a 2 year old's schemes. Or what is he now, like 5?)

is this on ptr? i dont believe anything wrathion related until its on live/near final version.

almost everytime wrathion shows up he gets deleted before live.

he was gonna be ebonhorn then he got replaced, he was going to be hanging with anduin in the embassy but then he got erased. i think blizz just doesnt know what to do with him after illidan stole his role in legion.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    is this on ptr? i dont believe anything wrathion related until its on live/near final version.

almost everytime wrathion shows up he gets deleted before live.

he was gonna be ebonhorn then he got replaced, he was going to be hanging with anduin in the embassy but then he got erased. i think blizz just doesnt know what to do with him after illidan stole his role in legion.
    Yes, it's on live currently from the island expedition, I got the mine 3 weeks ago before my sub dropped
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Young is particularly interesting because the aspects went sterile after they gave up their power.
    Well, moments after losing this power Alex basically impregnated Aggra (guess Thrall cant have children)... so if it was the other way around and a human (cause all living things have a crush on humans) impregnated a dragon...

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Well, moments after losing this power Alex basically impregnated Aggra (guess Thrall cant have children)... so if it was the other way around and a human (cause all living things have a crush on humans) impregnated a dragon...
    Alex was merely revealing Aggra was pregnant. She didn't make that happen; she can just sense life.
    And Aggra got preggs again after the birth of Durak, so Thrall clearly isn't sterile. Nor would he be, as he was never a dragon aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    LOL I always thought she barely senses life inside Aggra , serving also as a reveal to Thrall , where did you get the info the dragons went sterile?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    LOL I always thought she barely senses life inside Aggra , serving also as a reveal to Thrall , where did you get the info the dragons went sterile?
    Senegos says it in the Aszuna questline of Legion, in the quest named "The Last of the Last." This was first mentioned in "Dawn of the Aspects" by Alexstrasza, who as the former Aspect of Life is despondent over the fact that she can herself no longer produce new life for the Red Dragonflight.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    dawn of aspects and the senegos quest chain in azsuna.

hence why the dragonflights are near extinction.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Senegos says it in the Aszuna questline of Legion, in the quest named "The Last of the Last." This was first mentioned in "Dawn of the Aspects" by Alexstrasza, who as the former Aspect of Life is despondent over the fact that she can herself no longer produce new life for the Red Dragonflight.
    You know, i still can't get over the fact that titans (blizzard) invented castration killswitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...are we just tossing Ebonhorn out the door also? Though, as an Alliance player, I’m pretty sure it’ll be a bit of a pickle since Ebon is on the Horde side (?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You know, i still can't get over the fact that titans (blizzard) invented castration killswitch.
    I assume this was an unintended consequence, or could also represent some last stab of the Old Gods collectively in vengeance for preventing the Hour of Twilight. Hard to say one way or the other, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I assume this was an unintended consequence, or could also represent some last stab of the Old Gods collectively in vengeance for preventing the Hour of Twilight. Hard to say one way or the other, really.
    I assumed that it was intended. Like aspects straight up outlived their usefullness with end of cata and bam (very humane) killswitch activated. In the end titans are just like that.

Was that Ebornhorn questline just completely cut?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Young is particularly interesting because the aspects went sterile after they gave up their power. They have yet to be clear if that's gradual or not but either way they risk extinction unless Wrathion's pursuits bear fruit.
    Been reading some speculation that Black Dragons may have been spared that fate as Deathwing never gave his powers to the Dragon soul, hence they were "unaffected" by it.