Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I love how you literally prove in the first post how much you are willing to cherry pick you pick one of the darkest versons of the skin, and in a dark setting.
    uh ? read me again I've been clear enough, replace your sea giant picture with mine it's as clear

You know whats been a massive waste? Making expensive cinematics for no reason when the bulk of a game's copies are already sold.

Sure you can say its for "us," but its definitely not a sound business venture.

"Lets spend millions to make this cinematic in the middle of a WoW expansion that will make no sense at all to anyone who isn't currently playing."

Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    Raids? Right now people do more warfronts than your precious raids. Raids are old boring content that majority of people ignore completly. Make Islands more rewarding and people will love it too.

If Blizzard need stop something it's listening raiders.
    i hope you're joking because warfront is the biggest letdown for this expansion

people were sold on the idea it's a pvp feature with gathering woods and training army. Instead we get some half assed content you get loot at the end.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So you're saying that instead of improving content and adding new content, they should remove content?

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    Of coarse there is always a snowflake who grabs to opportunity to be different just like all the other snowflakes. Even Blizzard admitted bfa is not doing like expected so it's safe to say it's not just every idiot and his mother who thinks bfa is a wasted opportunity.
    „of coarse“ ?
    „to opportunity“ ?

ok. i am also not a native english speaker, so i can understand that. but even if i interpret your words correctly, i just have another oppinion here and i am still waiting for your evidences for your assertions.

maybe your view of the world is just that. a view. not the world or the reality. as much as you (and i too, since i liked the old xpac game design styles way more) think that some mmoc jerks and x twitter comments etc. form the reality, be the „truth“, or is whats „going on here“ as much this could be totally wrong. there could be millions of players just playing BfA and be happy about without any read or written line in any forum. from the perspective of blizzard, this is what counts. data counts. numbers count. profit counts (as sad as this is). YOU or YOUR little mindset that misinterpret your point of view with the reality NOT counts for blizzard.

sad but true.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2018-11-26 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Honestly, I applaud Blizzard for trying a new feature. I think they need this. ANOTHER raid and ANOTHER dungeon? I mean really? 15 years hasn't been enough for you??

But yeah, if these features aren't popular, then they should be reassessed. From what I've read of the Blue trackers, they are doing this. Adjusting rewards and such. Give it time, you might come to like it.
    Yes. ANOTHER raid and ANOTHER dungeon, please. That's why people play this fucking game, for the content that has been mostly great for 15 years. We aren't still playing this game for it to become another game.

People who play CS:GO, CoD? Why haven't they gotten tired of shooting an M16 or AWP in 20 years? Because it's what they love to do.

Sounds like a personal problem and little more than an opinion of what you "like" about the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Vanilla art style was shit, looks like drawn by a 5yo. There's a lot of legit criticism out there, but the art style is not one of them. BfA looks superior to every other xpac in any way,
    Yeah seriously, go run through a vanilla zone or raid and then go run through a BFA zone or raid. You will see that vanilla art is so outdated and just looks bad. The best example is look at trees in Quel'danas and then go look at trees in Drustvar.

Quote Originally Posted by stigz View Post
    Yes. ANOTHER raid and ANOTHER dungeon, please. That's why people play this fucking game, for the content that has been mostly great for 15 years. We aren't still playing this game for it to become another game.

People who play CS:GO, CoD? Why haven't they gotten tired of shooting an M16 or AWP in 20 years? Because it's what they love to do.
    So many things wrong with t pretty much every sentence. You clearly have very little idea why people play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    So many things wrong with t pretty much every sentence. You clearly have very little idea why people play the game.
    yeah dude you're right people are logging in on Tuesday frothing at the mouth to knock out their IE weekly ASAP

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    You will see that vanilla art is so outdated and just looks bad.
    Art can't be outdated, call things by their own names, because in response you can get something in likeness of "and WoD/Legion/BfA art is generally a stillborn child". Quality of processing, tools, implementation mechanisms may become outdated (also even aren't always), but not art. You may not understand/accept/like some arts, but this doesn't make them outdated, my dear uneducated critic
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Deleted
    I'm sorry but I have to disagree with your opinion.

I like warfronts a lot. They are not exhausting, they are events that happen every once in a while and the queue is always near instant. This tells me they are incredibly popular unlike what you say.
    Azerite gear is not content.
    Islands are something I don't do cause I don't find grinding AP something fun to do, even if tempered with pet drops. I do find them wasteful too.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-12-06 at 09:21 AM.

At least the 'most of our devs are super into mobile games' is making sense in retrospect with this stuff. Its just missing an energy system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayytee View Post
    First off I don't raid.

Second off, bullshit. You are delusional if you think people spend more time doing warfronts and expo's than raiding. Even if you don't count LFR.

At this stage in the game both of those are a chore to gear up an alt.
    uhm only raiding I did was on my main until guild died.There is no reason to raid anymore,you can do m+,warfronts to gear up fast on a alt.Weekly with 370+ gear,m+ chest,WQ...Only raiding that would be useful is mythic but that isn't going really well with many guilds.I have been looking at the guilds posting in trade looking for people and most are still on same number of kills for weeks/months 2,3,4 kills.

Raiding is done,theres to much off an effort to get 20 man raid group and deal with mythic raiding.Many don't see point in wasting time in that instead they turn to m+ for gear.Also making mythic raids 20man minimum was a bad call.Should have been flexible like normal/hc.Would have been more of a success.

Quote Originally Posted by Bog View Post
    uhm only raiding I did was on my main until guild died.There is no reason to raid anymore,you can do m+,warfronts to gear up fast on a alt.Weekly with 370+ gear,m+ chest,WQ...Only raiding that would be useful is mythic but that isn't going really well with many guilds.I have been looking at the guilds posting in trade looking for people and most are still on same number of kills for weeks/months 2,3,4 kills.

Raiding is done,theres to much off an effort to get 20 man raid group and deal with mythic raiding.Many don't see point in wasting time in that instead they turn to m+ for gear.Also making mythic raids 20man minimum was a bad call.Should have been flexible like normal/hc.Would have been more of a success.
    Yea, i actually do not see any sense of raiding.
    Loot is much better in M+, trinkets are better in M+,
    SET bonuces, BiS trinkets (like from Elisanda) and Legendaries were the point for me to raiding in Legion, i lost both of this things now.
    Last edited by aimmachine; 2018-12-06 at 10:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Well the main problem seems to be that this expansion went through an ALPHA and a BETA stage and it seems that either A) people were busy finding how to exploit the opportunity to gain advantages in live or B) They complained and noone listened.

This shit that is BfA didn't happen overnight.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet every tree in old vanilla zones is linked to a nice in game memory, a story, a quest, a pvp fight, a chat. The trees in druvstar may look better but they are only linked to "Oh look that shit tree that was blocking me from running freely to my next azeroth pilot infused quest".
    It didn’t happen overnight but sure as hell was planned to be just like it is. Otherwise there would have been drastic changes ... but there were none and will be none. All as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by aimmachine View Post
    Yea, i actually do not see any sense of raiding.
    Loot is much better in M+, trinkets are better in M+,
    SET bonuces, BiS trinkets (like from Elisanda) and Legendaries were the point for me to raiding in Legion, i lost both of this things now.
    If you see the game as a bunch of boring activities just to 'get loot', I realy don't get why you are playing this game and not something you like playing.

Deleted
    This circle jerking argument is very tiresome but ok I will bite. One more time: We who complain, love wow. We would like to continue loving wow. Forcing a divorce because of developer mediocrity and stupidity is pathetic and by no means a valid justification of how things are.

WoW had proved time and again its a great game as long as it doesn't get ruined by idiots at all levels.
    pretty much this^

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This circle jerking argument is very tiresome but ok I will bite. One more time: We who complain, love wow. We would like to continue loving wow. Forcing a divorce because of developer mediocrity and stupidity is pathetic and by no means a valid justification of how things are.

WoW had proved time and again its a great game as long as it doesn't get ruined by idiots at all levels.
    People who give actual constructive criticism love WoW. Idiots that complain and bitch and moan incessantly don't love WoW, they just feel the need to bitch about something.

Deleted
    Things aren't looking to good if the lower sub number gossip for BFA is to be believed. And the Diablo Immortal mobile craptacular news bombshell at BlizzCon did not do wonders for Blizzard's trust rating with the player base.