Character boost on main account from new 2nd account

Hey,

If one could confirm this i would highly appriciate it

I want to play my mage, she is on another server and alliance while my main recently changed to horde. Its 55 Euro for transfer and faction change, or i can level a new horde toon. Then my friend suggested i buy a new 2nd account, linked to my B-net account and then use the free boost you get with it on my main account.. ? does this work or can the boost only be used on the new 2nd account? if someone could confirm that this works it would be super.

thanks

It works. And its on sale atm

Yes, that definitely works. If you do recruit a friend on that second account and pay for 3 months, you get a mount too. And a free month on your main account, so really you're looking at an additional $30 for that mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotimus View Post
    Hey,

If one could confirm this i would highly appriciate it

I want to play my mage, she is on another server and alliance while my main recently changed to horde. Its 55 Euro for transfer and faction change, or i can level a new horde toon. Then my friend suggested i buy a new 2nd account, linked to my B-net account and then use the free boost you get with it on my main account.. ? does this work or can the boost only be used on the new 2nd account? if someone could confirm that this works it would be super.

thanks
    It does not work. You have to boost on the account that has BFA purchased on it. To remove the doubt from the other replies Schizoide doesn't even know what he's talking about because you can't do recruit a friend on an account that you link to another account with the same name(which is what you're asking about). So unless it was changed in the last couple months, no you can't use a boost on a different account even if they're linked.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

You are incorrect, unless that just changed with BFA.