View Poll Results: Who should marry Anduin?

Voters
294. This poll is closed
  • Wrathion

112 38.10%
  • Taelia

182 61.90%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I guess I don't understand shippers. Bonds of friendship are a powerful thing, and we don't see them enough in WoW. I would prefer it over any sort of romantic involvement.

As for between the two, obviously Anduin would end up with Taelia. This is still a King in a fantasy setting. The bloodline must continue.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    I voted Wrathion simply because I feel that he'd challenge Anduin's point of view more than Taelia. Also, it seems really backwards, to me, to introduce an interesting female character and then promptly turn her into a more prominent male character's wife after having only briefly been introduced to one another in a few lines of dialogue. If this event happens much later in the story, I'd potentially change my vote.
    He challenged Anduin's viewpoint enough when he helped Garrosh escape, which ultimately resulted in Gul'dan killing Varian. I'd say indirectly killing someone's father is rather damaging toward friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    *sideglances to Overwatch*

Uh, my dude?
    haha... Maybe I should've pointed out that I meant in WoW
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I guess I don't understand shippers. Bonds of friendship are a powerful thing, and we don't see them enough in WoW. I would prefer it over any sort of romantic involvement.
    No no we can't have that, friendship is like 1980's man. Nowadays everything has to be sexualised to the max so people can let out their sexual frustrations and live it through fictional figures.

But yes... what happened to Frodo & Samwise, what happened?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

didn't my boy anduin hook up with a blood elf during MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    didn't my boy anduin hook up with a blood elf during MoP?
    The only person he spent a lot of time with was Wrathion
    change can't wait.

Never saw either of them as homosexual, just friends. That said, with Golden becoming a more prominent writer and Blizzard’s seemingly new movement for female empowerment and diversity I could see it becoming a forced minor plot contrivance; or, even worse with some kind of weird love trilogy with the 3 of them ala Twilight.
    If Blizz could write it well, I’d be interested to see how it goes with either of them, but with recent Blizzard storylines and Golden’s awkward storytelling I don’t have much faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    The perceived "backlash" you're talking about would amount to little more than angry homophobes crying and raving on the forums about "forced diversity". The exact same thing happened when Tracer (pretty much the face of Overwatch) was revealed as a lesbian - lots of whining happened but was promptly ignored and quickly died down, with Overwatch still remaining one of the top FPS games on the market.
    No, because that's not even remotely the kind of backlash we're talking about. Go check what's happening in africa.

Most first world countries are comparatively comfortable with the topic already.

What is Saurfang just gonna be his sidechick?

Deleted
    Anduin isn't gay, stop trying to make that a thing. He literally confesses to finding Draenei women incredibly attractive.

Him and Taelia are going to be a thing, no doubt whatsoever. Lich King will either bring them together or break them apart, either united against him or Taelia joins Bolvar.
    Last edited by mmocd2f4dc063e; 2018-12-03 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, because that's not even remotely the kind of backlash we're talking about. Go check what's happening in africa.

Most first world countries are comparatively comfortable with the topic already.
    Lol what? The Vice President of the United States does not like gay people. Just because something is legal does not mean it’s widely accepted. Let’s not pretend Africa is the only place with homophobes.

On topic... Wrathion and Anduin probably aren’t happening, because they keep writing out Wrathion every time they try to write story for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    What is Saurfang just gonna be his sidechick?
    I thought that was Baine.
    change can't wait.

Considering Wrathion is literally 5 years old...nah. And Anduin is still fairly young too, he can take his time.

I thought it's quite obvious that Anduin is the guy without "toxic masculinity" showing people that not being a "traditional" male is alright (even when you're a teenage king in a Middle Ages-esque setting with constant state of war)...

He cannot be gay because it would undermine that narrative. I think that making him gay would be actually less progressive even...

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Wrathion because we need a male x male MAIN character
    Why do we NEED it? There was already a lesbian couple in the background and the number of main characters with account for the population of the world that is actually gay would mean at most 1 main character if that would be gay(3.8% identify as gay in the US).

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I thought that was Baine.
    I think Baine might be more husband material or nothing at all(friendzoned). Where Saurfang is a rough around the edges kinda bad bitch that Anduin would always crave on the side, always finding himself at midnight taking a trip to the local stockades to harass.

They all get married to each other. Marriage isn't always a one to one thing.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Both get cleaved by saurfang who says "Noone can stand in way of honor...and true love".

Then he and anduin kiss.
    So that's the Saurfang route in the Anduin Daddy Dating Simulator! Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    So that's the Saurfang route in the Anduin Daddy Dating Simulator! Interesting.
    Too bad that route ends up in "mudmug with a shotgun" massacre. No survivors.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
    They all get married to each other. Marriage isn't always a one to one thing.
    Hey Ujimasa, how do you feel about the WC3:R stuff that's coming? Do you think you'll use the new model editing tools they'll ship with it to update your stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Hey Ujimasa, how do you feel about the WC3:R stuff that's coming? Do you think you'll use the new model editing tools they'll ship with it to update your stuff?
    Blizzard said they continue updating the ole WC3 alongside WC3:R so I may keep things separate as well.

As for the Anduin romances, there are 7 days a week. He can always alternate amongst the lot.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.