Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Some races are going to be easy to figure out their heritage armor. Humans will probably get the blue/gold/lion set. Nightelves will probably get something leafy. Worgen will get old English Victorian garb.

But I have no idea what undead, gnomes or goblins will get

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Some races are going to be easy to figure out their heritage armor. Humans will probably get the blue/gold/lion set. Nightelves will probably get something leafy. Worgen will get old English Victorian garb.

But I have no idea what undead, gnomes or goblins will get

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Well, shit. Missed that one

Maybe they should have made a good expansion, this one is worse than WoD.
    BFA is not even CLOSE to the shitshow that was WoD. It's not perfect but there's at least SOMETHING to do at max level.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    BFA is not even CLOSE to the shitshow that was WoD. It's not perfect but there's at least SOMETHING to do at max level.
    Max level is boring though, I have never been this bored at max level.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they should have made a good expansion, this one is worse than WoD.
    Sure. BfA is totally worse than that expansion that Blizzard almost completely dropped support for after launch, releasing only one raid and one endgame zone as meaningful content in the span of nearly two years.

You keep telling yourself that.

Those of us with eyes can see that BFA is getting more content in 8.1 than WoD had in 6.1 and 6.2 combined, and if you'll recall, there was no 6.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    You do realize heritage armor is only usable by the one race it's designed for, so your complaint makes zero sense. "useless alts just for heritage" would be just as useless if you paid for it as well and didn't use it as leveling it up and not using it.

Now if you're saying it should be given with purchase of boost or race change, then people would complain that blizz is "forcing" them to buy those services. You people and your delusions of being "forced" to do things are absolutely insane. Never once have I felt "forced" to do anything in game that I don't want to do.
    You do realize that there are people that race change their existing characters and level an alt just for that raced changed character to get the allied race heritage armor? I am doing that as well. For example i race changed my warrior to Highmountain and will level a druid to 110 just to get that heritage. Ill probably race change it afterwards to Zandalari.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    Did you even read how this is acquired?
    Have you even read what i have written in the comment before you posted your question?

PS: im not talking about old races. Im talking about allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Sure. BfA is totally worse than that expansion that Blizzard almost completely dropped support for after launch, releasing only one raid and one endgame zone as meaningful content in the span of nearly two years.

You keep telling yourself that.

Those of us with eyes can see that BFA is getting more content in 8.1 than WoD had in 6.1 and 6.2 combined, and if you'll recall, there was no 6.3.
    Well it feels like WoD, there should have been more shit to begin with for one with how large the WoW team is now. At least with Garrisons there was always something to work towards personally whether it was mounts or transmog gear or a portal building. It is all rep in this expansion more so than any other in recent years and all the rewards those reps give are underwhelming as far as gear and what not, worl of rep craft.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would love for the Ironforge Armor to get a "crotch piece" to hang there. As well as a matching Cloak (a bear pelt!)

i would also love if the Dark Irons finally got their "side-plates" to show, like in the first images they showed us.

10+ Year Old Account
    The blood elf one sucks, no 3D pieces below the waist at all except the toe part.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why exactly are the bloodelves getting a robe and a leggings version, when no other race has that so far?

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Sort of annoying how the blood elf male gets a dress version. Give me pants ffs.
    It's based partialy on the Warcraft 3 Spellbreaker unit, which has a robe so.....

More heritage armor BS.

Where's the update to 8.1 patch notes? Or I guess blizzard is finished, 2-3 weeks before release.

I liek it.
    Somehow it seems cool to show racial pride in a video-game but it is not in real life. Especially if you're a member of that world minority race you are no longer allowed to make look good.
    Oh the world is upside down these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    void elf heritage armor still looks better
    I just wish the "wings" were a shirt item or something so I could use them with other transmogs. It's annoying they're tied to the chest with the crazy collar.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow not a single "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEED TO BE EXALTED" complaint?

What alternate universe did I just stumble into, and can I stay?

Not sure how to feel about the belf one, it's not the spellbreaker race after all. Nice for anyone that wanted that, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the belt thing on the Dwarf Heritage armor went the way of the side plates on the Dark Iron Heritage armor (ie: removed for some unknown reason).

Sorry but no. This is no whewre near enough to bring me back

Deleted
    My Dwarf is going to be a Mountain King at last. My Warcraft 3 dreams are near completion now