Deleted

Does Blizzard actually take a step towards griefing?

I was running island expeditions with one of my various alts because it's a good and efficient way to level up. I play a tank mostly so I can easily pull half the island and not die, making speedruns very clear and neat.

However, during these expeditions I encountered two high level 120 mythic raiders just doing it for shits n giggles. I did what I was used to do, I followed them, gathered a big pile and tank and spanked alongside them, granted I wasn't much help compared to them since they were zerging minions down with ease, I didn't go out my own way and pulled my fair share of mobs too.

So right at 5500/6000 I get promptly removed. Proper dickhead style, by these sad bunch of losers who thought they would get some kind of rage whisper. Taunts followed and ensued, but I knew how to deal with these type of players. Instead of giving them the satisfaction of yelling at them and throwing toxic slurs and insults. I congratulated the couple and that it was nice to see such progressive players enjoying some quality time together on their date. Ofcourse they didn't like the idea of being called gay, so they tried their best to taunt me more, where I just told them that I knew about this particular style of griefing, and that I reported their names under zonedisruption (EG Griefing and kicking players for no reason at all).

They first tried to deny these accusations, then went on about how Blizzard never does anything about it and that my report was not going to mean anything. Then they just went ahead and told the GM to fuck off in chat, if he ever would read it.

So how does Blizzard actually takes action against assholes like this? I mean you have to be a real proper asshole to find satisfaction in this. Let alone waste your time running obsolete content, and on top of that trying to anger people so you can report them for harrassment. I told Blizzard if they didn't took action towards this kind of toxicity, that I have lost hope into this shit state of a community.

I'm not the one that goes on and report people for the slightest, you can yell faggot or retard, or any offensive language, I don't care. As long as you don't bother me ingame and derive me from my game experience, which I didn't sign up for (warmode) than I basically don't give a shit.

But this man, this takes a whole new level of being a fucking cunt. I took screenshots of the chat, send it to Blizzard. I don't know MMOC's naming and shaming policy here, so I'm going to refrain from revealing these scumbags.

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing. Until now I had never heard of people being rude to other people in an MMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Nice blog. Thanks for sharing. Until now I had never heard of people being rude to other people in an MMO.
    Thanks for answering the question =). Be sure to subscribe for more!

15+ Year Old Account
    Your experience sucks man. Sounds like you're taking all the right steps to address the situation.

Not really anything to discuss here though.
    Here is something to believe in!

My guess would be they were farming expedition for drops while you killed a lot of mobs that don't drop anything so they kicked you, it's a dick move but what can you do.
    Best thing you could have done is to not whisper them at all and just go on with your life, normal expeditions take about 5-10 minutes each so not like they wasted too much of your time anyway.

On the 2nd thing they were right,wow GMs are completly useless these days, i literally have to reopen the same ticket about 3 times before i get a GM who actually reads it instead of getting a copy-paste answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    Not really anything to discuss here though.
    That's the thing. It's one thing that happened to one player. I understand it's frustrating but what you posted has nothing to do with Blizzard griefing anyone.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."