Poll: Do you agree with Marc Lamont Hill being fired?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The State of Palestine is recognised by 136 UN member nations.
    Did you read the whole thing?

I'm inherently pro-Israel, so that guy can go suck the sour grape for all I care.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    he stepped out of line, the media only accepts white-bashing, dont touch israel, or you're out.
    It is funny how after all the fucked things this guy says, its criticizing Israel that gets his shit rocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    Did you read the whole thing?
    France is not a country. It's the name of a region in Europe. First it was under the Gauls, then the Romans.

I mean, I chose not to address the ridiculous parts of your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    10/10 English
    Et puis? C'est pas comme si tu peut comprendre sans Google Translate, l'epais.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Et puis? C'est pas comme si tu peut comprendre sans Google Translate, l'epais.
    Tu n'etudies pas anglais a l'école? Je parle trois langues, mongol. Niet moeilijk dat het gemiddelde IQ erop achteruit gaat met zo'n debielen als gij...

France is not a country. It's the name of a region in Europe. First it was under the Gauls, then the Romans.

I mean, I chose not to address the ridiculous parts of your post.
    If you believe so... feel free. But:

Palestine is the name of the region in Middle East. Initially. Which means all people who live there are Palestinians. Jews, Arabs, Bedouins, Druze etc are all Palestinians.
    Because they live in Palestine. Why only Arabs are considered Palestinias??? Ever thought about that?

I still believe Palestine is full of terrorists.

In reality im sick of religion and it's effects on this world including practically all events in that entire continent.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Pathetic. Israel (made up of European post WW2 immigrants) is practicing Apartheid and oppression of the native population.

It is right to call this out. It is right to advocate for the freedom of the Palestinian people.

- - - Updated - - -

So they want the land to go back to the way it was 70 years ago before the European Jews came over?
    I'm glad you are finally admitting your true feelings on the matter and that you approve of the genocide of Israel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palest...ver_to_the_sea
    Death and destruction to all Israel is essentially what it means.
    Even though the liberal media regularly bashes Israel and portrays them as the bad guys instead of the actual villains (Hamas which is an actual terrorist group) calling for the genocide of an entire group of people is not something that typically ends well.

So yes, a justified firing. I would expect the same from any news group to fire someone if they said "hey we should get rid of all the blacks too" or "lets get rid of all those asians"

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    I still believe Palestine is full of terrorists.

In reality im sick of religion and it's effects on this world including practically all events in that entire continent.
    You know religion is one of the prime motivators behind the Zionist movement that created Israel in the first place, yeah?

Palestine is the name of the region in Middle East. Initially. Which means all people who live there are Palestinians. Jews, Arabs, Bedouins, Druze etc are all Palestinians.
    Because they live in Palestine. Why only Arabs are considered Palestinias??? Ever thought about that?

This gets dumber the longer it goes on.

I would like to assert the following.

If semites say that proclaiming the rights of one group, is set to equal denouncement of rights of semites (antisemitism), then they implicitly state that the two are mutually exclusive. It follows from this that the existence of the jewish state of Israel is in itself, an act of genocide towards Palestinians.

Holy F that's a heavy statement. So before you start shooting at it, let me refrase some parts in a less hefty manner. If saying Palestinians have rights, means jews have none, that means siding with the jewish side means palestinians have no rights. Saying a population has no rights means they also don't have the right to exist. Israel would therefore not be held to protect their right to exist.

I personally believe that Israel has been on the wrong side of the moral coin on this issue. But yes, there are arguments to be made for both sides. Pronouncing a solution you believe to be a fair solution with a balance of rights on both sides should not be a reason to be fired. It should be a reason for debate. Israel fears debate though, as it does not seek a "reasonable" solution taking both sides into account. It wants the whole cake. And the whole cake can only be gotten through a "final solution" for all palestinians.

Deleted

By that standard we can also argue that everyone who lives in palestine/isreal are all jews? since the country of juda was founded 900 B.C?

You know religion is one of the prime motivators behind the Zionist movement that created Israel in the first place, yeah?
    How dumb can one be???
    Did you ever read ANYTHING written by Theodore Hertzel or you are talking out of your ass - as usual???

I mean, you call the Arabs who lives there Palestinians. I am asking for clarification - based on what?
    Your only reply - boo dumb boo.
    Intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    By that standard we can also argue that everyone who lives in palestine/isreal are all jews? since the country of juda was founded 900 B.C?
    Judea and Samaria.

Israelis in Judea will be Jude(ans) -Germans agree with the term.
    And Palestinians will be considered Good Samari(t)ans, right?

Makes total sense.
    Last edited by Klaiden Potugye; 2018-12-07 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    I would like to assert the following.

If semites say that proclaiming the rights of one group, is set to equal denouncement of rights of semites (antisemitism), then they implicitly state that the two are mutually exclusive. It follows from this that the existence of the jewish state of Israel is in itself, an act of genocide towards Palestinians.

Holy F that's a heavy statement. So before you start shooting at it, let me refrase some parts in a less hefty manner. If saying Palestinians have rights, means jews have none, that means siding with the jewish side means palestinians have no rights. Saying a population has no rights means they also don't have the right to exist. Israel would therefore not be held to protect their right to exist.

I personally believe that Israel has been on the wrong side of the moral coin on this issue. But yes, there are arguments to be made for both sides. Pronouncing a solution you believe to be a fair solution with a balance of rights on both sides should not be a reason to be fired. It should be a reason for debate. Israel fears debate though, as it does not seek a "reasonable" solution taking both sides into account. It wants the whole cake. And the whole cake can only be gotten through a "final solution" for all palestinians.
    You are aware that phrase that means the genocide of Israel right? there was a German fellow in the past that used a similar phrase, it did not go over well. I remember a war or something happened.

So yes, calling for genocide does indeed mean you should be fired from any news station.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    You are aware that phrase that means the genocide of Israel right? there was a German fellow in the past that used a similar phrase, it did not go over well. I remember a war or something happened.

So yes, calling for genocide does indeed mean you should be fired from any news station.
    What particular phrase are you eluding to? I may have missed some particulars on this issue and am curious to learn more.

Deleted
    How dumb can one be???
    Did you ever read ANYTHING written by Theodore Hertzel or you are talking out of your ass - as usual???

I mean, you call the Arabs who lives there Palestinians. I am asking for clarification - based on what?
    Your only reply - boo dumb boo.
    Intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

Judea and Samaria.

Israelis in Judea will be Jude(ans) -Germans agree with the term.
    And Palestinians will be considered Good Samari(t)ans, right?

Makes total sense.
    well that's the issue when you use history to try to define a certain group of people, it has been messy since the beginning and arguing according to history is not accurate at all !

How dumb can one be???
    I ask myself that question every day on here lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You are aware that phrase that means the genocide of Israel right? there was a German fellow in the past that used a similar phrase, it did not go over well.
    I dunno, he still seems pretty popular with people of your political persuasion lol.

In a perfect world there would be only Israel without the islamic terrorists.

Firing people who hate jews is a good thing.

I ask myself that question every day on here lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno, he still seems pretty popular with people of your political persuasion lol.
    an unfortunate side effect. I'll denounce every single one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    What particular phrase are you eluding to? I may have missed some particulars on this issue and am curious to learn more.
    Sure this post is a bit long but it has some really good insights into the Pro palestian movement and how none of the leaders denounce the calls for genocide to Israel.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/IsraelPales..._will_be_free/

There's also this news post, although it is a bit old it is interesting to see their side of it since they include examples and citations.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ar...cle.aspx/12717

an unfortunate side effect. I'll denounce every single one of them.
    What do you think it is about your politics they find so attractive?