Poll: Do you agree with Marc Lamont Hill being fired?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    you can deny reality all you want, but it won't change for you.

you're white, and i am white(i'm half-italian, with german, irish, and native american ancestry.)
    You can think whatever you want.

You don't learn the truth until the "pogrom".

Just educate yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh okay, so you'd be fine with it if I bought America from Russia beforehand.
    WHat's your point???

Palestine is not a country. It was the name of the region in the Middle East. Like Anatolia. Or Alsace. Or Côte d'Azur. Etc.
    It was first under Ottomans. Then under Brits. Then it was divided to Israel and the other part was given to Jordan.
    People lived there. Other people moved there. By 1948 there was a sizable Jewish population. Nothing illegal.

Where is the issue?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I will straight up say that if the Israeli's slaughtered every Arab from the Jordan river to the Mediterranian I would not really care. I might even get a tad snicker out of it because a great deal of Arab anomosity is simply the sense that a race they conisdered inferior has so easily defeated them. Half this conflict is just the bruised ego of Muslims unable to grapple with their defeats.
    I remember you writing that you believe in God/Gods, a Hindu/Celtic/Buddhist belief system?

Would those God/Gods look approvingly on you while you snicker at Arabs getting butchered on genocidal scale?

Arabs never perceived Jews as a inferior race, but Israeli Jews often see Arabs as a inferior race. Arab world is a perpetual victim of clash of great world powers. For a person that claims to be against American imperialism, you are rather reluctant to see the victims of American imperialism in MENA region.

Quote Originally Posted by motorized View Post
    Mel Gibson was ostracized for vilifying the Jewish people that control Hollywood (sure it was a drunken rant but still), now they taken out a reporter for exercising his freedom of speech.
    Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences. It just means the government cannot restrict your speech (and there are limitations to that as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post
    I remember you writing that you believe in God/Gods, a Hindu/Celtic/Buddhist belief system?

Would those God/Gods look approvingly on you while you snicker at Arabs getting butchered on genocidal scale?

Arabs never perceived Jews as a inferior race, but Israeli Jews often see Arabs as a inferior race. Arab world is a perpetual victim of clash of great world powers. For a person that claims to be against American imperialism, you are rather reluctant to see the victims of American imperialism in MENA region.
    Which part of your bodily cavity did you pull this statement out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Double standards with CNN. Don Lemon says white people are biggest threat to America and he doesn't get fired, but Marc Lamont says something about Israel and he gets fired. He's not even incorrect because Palestine has been eaten by Israel for a long time now. He's not being anti-Semitic, he's just saying Israel is fucked up. Even Rick and Morty poked fun at Israel and Palestine.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    Pretending everything is 50/50 is biased aswell..
    That doesn't man anything. Staying neutral does not mean that you are 50/50

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabog View Post

Probably badly. And yes, they certainly did. I am not calling the Israeli's saints by any measure but to envision the Arabs as some innocent victims, ignores their own agency in these problems. American Imperialism is a big problem, probably the biggest problem, but I am not about to forgive them entirely for it.

I do wish the Israeli's would leave the West out of it and stop asking us to interfere on their behalf. If they want to slaughter them to a man, than they should do it themselves and stop using proxies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eh, i'm going on race alone.

like i said, all the caucazoids are white to me. i guess that makes indians white to me, if they're racially caucazoid? just using white as another term for that really.

- - - Updated - - -

you, and other far left people, need to stop with this corporatism shit.

it's as bad as the right's corporatism. we can't just let fucking companies do whatever they want.
    I am completely anti-israel. (fake bible story city turned real in the 40's by multiple far-right religious movements (neo-cons and zionist collab)) but thinking they can't fire someone from their own company if they want to? What the fuck is wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ghstiiiii View Post
    I am completely anti-israel. (fake bible story city turned real in the 40's by multiple far-right religious movements (neo-cons and zionist collab)) but thinking they can't fire someone from their own company if they want to? What the fuck is wrong with you.
    what's right with me, you mean. corporatism cancer is viciously eating at modern society.

silicon valley tech companies have formed into a pseudo-government and are dictating what people can and can't say, media outlets are serving as the propaganda wing of every major industry(hollywood, gaming, department stores), mindless soulless shills screech on the internet in their defense because they're nothing but goddamned drones at this point.

this is a cancer, of the most virulent and vicious kind. it's absolutely destroying western society. i will never view it as right for a company to have rights.

Yes, and accord to American Christians jesus can't return unless we protect the "children of israel" and send as much defense budget as possible. Or else Jesus would be SUPER mad at america for not protecting them and their holy land! This is literally what the right has spewed to americans for the last 50 years. The bush family thought they were in direct contact with god and he was telling him to support pro-israel battles in the middle east. He said this shit on television and america bought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Using old demographics as an argument opens up a can of worms.

Should Greece and Armenia get to carve up Turkey because it used to be their land? Should Mongolia get to seize Inner Mongolia from China? Should Iran annex Iraq because Iraq was part of previous Persian dynasties?
    Yo, I'm Hungarian and we have a lot to gain from going back 100 years on our borders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    It's confusing, but I guess they aren't quite white enough with how white supremacists hate them?
    Eh, it's context. It grew from "those guys that have different customs and more money" to complicated craniometrics and whatnot. And actual Nazis never used "white" as a measure, but "aryan" which for them was an elite subset of "white".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Levaustian View Post
    There are tons of jews that have those characteristics. Celebrity examples: Bar Refaeli (an israeli), Scarlett Johansson.
    I have never noticed either of them wearing a red beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Yo, I'm Hungarian and we have a lot to gain from going back 100 years on our borders.
    Exactly, once irredentism is let out of the bag, everyone's gonna be at everyone's borders demanding territory back.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    What I've learned from this is Israel > Arabic ppl, thx for this lesson Mmo champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    That doesn't man anything. Staying neutral does not mean that you are 50/50
    Shows how much you know about the corporate media.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    That does not make sense since the jewish community is what the 'whites' hate. So shouldnt he be endores then?
    I mean the US got a president who love to portray neo-nazis as "very fine people".
    You’ve got a very broad definition of ‘nazi’ and ‘portray’ and ‘love’ for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    he stepped out of line, the media only accepts white-bashing, dont touch israel, or you're out.
    Poor little white boy is hurt being identified as a racist when he's one.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorkerr View Post
    Palestine is not a country.
    The State of Palestine is recognised by 136 UN member nations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Poor little white boy is hurt being identified as a racist when he's one.
    haha you really think I give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    haha you really think I give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks?
    Then why did you replied?

PS: My motivation is to troll 1 more anonymous trash on the interwebz.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Then why did you replied?

PS: My motivation is to troll 1 more anonymous trash on the interwebz.
    10/10 English