Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Thumbs down Top-5 most disliked characters. Because...

5.Maiev Shadowsong.
    Because: -Incomprehensible concept art; -Stupid first-name.

4.Captain Varo'then.
    Because: - mini-Guldan in the War of the Ancients, he deserved the death that befell him; -His bad deeds have no excuse.

3.Khadgar.
    Because: -his image was spoiled in the film. Ben Schnetzer definitely not suitable for this role because of the appearance.

2.Xavius.
    Because: -that bastard actually cursed Ysera. Was repeatedly killed and still it still exists.

1.Gul'dan
    Because: -because of him the orcs became slaves of Legion; -because of him Orgrim lost the Second War; -because of him Ner'zhul could not stop the bloodthirstiness of the orcs on Draenor in time.

Deleted
    What do you rate here? Writing or their personality?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post
    What do you rate here? Writing or their personality?
    Story and character concept.
    As well as personal perception.))

10+ Year Old Account
    I also don't really get your list. Why would you hate Maiev for her name and art? What is wrong with Varo'then if, as you also stated, he got the ending he deserved? Why would you judge Khadgar in his movie appearance only, when he has been relevant for two straight expansions? I can agree on Xavius but we killed him ultimately. Also Gul'dan is one of the best bad guys the game has to offer, WoD showed us that orcs would be bloodthirsty regardless of the Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I also don't really get your list. Why would you hate Maiev for her name and art? What is wrong with Varo'then if, as you also stated, he got the ending he deserved? Why would you judge Khadgar in his movie appearance only, when he has been relevant for two straight expansions? I can agree on Xavius but we killed him ultimately. Also Gul'dan is one of the best bad guys the game has to offer, WoD showed us that orcs would be bloodthirsty regardless of the Legion.
    It's my personal opinion.

7+ Year Old Account
    none of those characters are "the most disliked characters", rather the opposite.

and your reasoning is pretty shit.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    The main thing wrong with Maiev is entirely blizzards fault.

Wolfheart: 'SHES EVIL!!!!!'

Legion: 'oh no shes cool now don't worry'

I'd love to see what the original plan with her was.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    The main thing wrong with Maiev is entirely blizzards fault.

Wolfheart: 'SHES EVIL!!!!!'

Legion: 'oh no shes cool now don't worry'

I'd love to see what the original plan with her was.
    I don't see the problem with her doing in wolfheart.
    Nightelves mage are the worst mages of Azeroth. Bloodelves mages are nice people compared to them. They are basically on par with the ideous thing they made of Kael'thas during BC.
    Killing them and their friends is basically a good deed. And well, Tyrande killed a lot of her friends and where was the justice?
    Nightelves have corrupted dirigeants.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2018-11-19 at 04:43 PM.

Maiev is the only cool Alliance character. They should have her cut Anduin in half or something. You know she’d enjoy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    I don't see the problem with her doing in wolfheart.
    Nightelves mage are the worst mages of Azeroth. Bloodelves mages are nice people compared to them. They are basically on par with the ideous thing they made of Kael'thas during BC.
    Apologizes i shouldn't have called her evil. I really don't care about her actions at all or the moral implications.

Its more they set her up as being an antagonist then dropped all that storyline hard. It basically goes unmentioned in Legion. Its this story whiplash i have issues with and wondered what the original intention is. Shes like the fourth most well known Night Elf (after the stormrage love triangle) they must of had a larger goal in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    1: Jaina
    2: Malfurion
    3: Illidan
    4: Tyrande
    5: Anduin
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Apologizes i shouldn't have called her evil. I really don't care about her actions at all or the moral implications.

Its more they sent her up as being an antagonist then dropped all that storyline hard. It basically goes unmentioned in Legion. Its this story whiplash i have issues with
    Yeah well, that's the fine art of Blizz story telling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Yeah well, that's the fine art of Blizz story telling.
    exactly why i said the worst thing about her is blizzards fault :P

1. Genn
    /anidiot

1: Garrosh. 2: Garrosh. 3: Garrosh. 4: Garrosh. 5: Garrosh.

His entire character boils down to "I have daddy issues because he did a dumb dumb way back when so now I gotta be mean and angry all the time to be just like him but not just like him" - He is the most pathetic thing Blizzard ever has created - That even includes the most recent Diablo Immortal.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

Deleted

Horde

Maiev - she is like zombie just going after Illidan. I hate her voice in game also.
    Malfurion & Tyrande - most boring ungreatful and racist couple ever.
    Jaina - very predictable, making decisions based on emotions, also its easy to feel she is Christie Golden favourite character and this should not happen if you write stories about many important characters.
    Genn - he just annoys me.

There are only two characters that I dislike. No hatred though.
    1. Illidan (Legion)
    Because: all that shilling and whitewashing in Legion.
    2. Nathanos
    Because: he is just a male copy of Sylvanas and he is also an obvious creator's pet.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    4. Lor'themar
    How can you hate a character that has no character whatsoever?

Quote Originally Posted by funcik View Post
    Story and character concept.
    As well as personal perception.))
    Obviously you dont rate the character as guldan is One of the Best written wow chars ever. Evil is not really the same as poorly written
    We humans have to stick together

1. Saurfang - betrays Horde for stupid ideological reasons.
    2. Anduin - pathetic lawful good child, has more plot armor than anyone. Also, human potential.
    4. Tyrande and Malfurion - conservative dictators who turned Kaldorei Empire into amish paradise. Also, they are still portrayed as benevolent and wise. Tyrande is so incompetent that she was lectured by Varian in MoP.
    5. Genn - he is impatient idiot, really resembles angry dog. His backstory shows that he is incapable of ruling Gilneas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viviere View Post
    Jaina - very predictable, making decisions based on emotions, also its easy to feel she is Christie Golden favourite character and this should not happen if you write stories about many important characters.
    Papa Metzen at least could hide his love to Malfurion. All people belive that he prefers Thrall.
    Last edited by matrix123mko; 2018-11-19 at 05:31 PM.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.