Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Makes you wonder what Trump's election fraud committee really found before they were disbanded.
    Since all they were looking for was voter fraud with illegals voting and not election fraud where those running it screw around, they found nothing which was why they disbanded silently.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

According to my liberal friends, voter fraud does not exist, we shouldn't waste tax payer money to investigate this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    This is amazing if true. Seriously, if the was the Democrats, the Republicans and Trump would ban elections (hyperbole). trump would have 50 Kris Kobachs descending on each state and basically shutting down elections until they deem there is no fraud. They would have new voter id laws that again, would make voting almost impossible for they very few (guess who they vote for).
    And Democrats would deny it didn't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    According to my liberal friends, voter fraud does not exist, we shouldn't waste tax payer money to investigate this.
    Ask those liberal friends what they think of Trump launching a voter fraud investigation? The one that didn’t have results he wanted, then abruptly cut it, so we don’t actually get to know what the results were. Also... Sigma, Sigma, Delta, Gamma... tell your liberals friends, they will know what to do.

And Democrats would deny it didn't happen.
    That’s just bias...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You have to be sporting a special kind of willful ignorance to pass off a comment like this and expect it to be taken seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe you, sorry. Or you are willfully misunderstanding what your "friends" are telling you.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    You have to be sporting a special kind of willful ignorance to pass off a comment like this and expect it to be taken seriously.
    At this point anyone responding to zenkai is wasting their time. Yeah yeah this is the internet but its kinda obvious when someone is acting like that just to get a rinse out of people.

Go look in any voter ID thread then you can apologize for being wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go look in any voter ID thread then you can apologize for being wrong.
    Yup, willfully misunderstanding. Thanks for confirming!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Yup, willfully misunderstanding. Thanks for confirming!
    Nope it's the truth, people have told me over and over again, what little voter fraud that does happen isn't enough to make a difference, so why worry about it?

I am all for voter ID laws, are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope it's the truth, people have told me over and over again, what little voter fraud that does happen isn't enough to make a difference, so why worry about it?

It's been explained to you many times, and you have refused to understand. Why go into it again? Just embrace your ignorance.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account

How would voter ID help here?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Oh look, I am right again. @tyrlaan

No voter fraud in the US

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, I am right again.

No voter fraud in the US
    Of course you are dear. /pat

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, I am right again.

No voter fraud in the US
    Uhm... yes, there was no voter fraud in the instance that Trump claimed there was. This does not mean what you think it does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Of course you are dear. /pat
    A report from 2016 election, that we cannot even see details of, means there was no voter fraud in 2018. How?...

Oh look, I am right again. @tyrlaan

No voter fraud in the US
    You weren't right before, so you can't be right "again". How do you fail so hard at this?

You weren't right before, so you can't be right "again". How do you fail so hard at this?
    I see you are willful ignorant of facts and evidence. This is why I never take you seriously.

@Felya @tyrlaan @Kujako

You are actively assisting in derailing the thread by engaging the *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    So I had been hearing rumors it was bad but this is really really bad....

This is for the Primary upset Harris won

Look at the absentee by mail category. Harris won that segment of the vote with 96% of the vote against an incumbent under no scandals. That is impossible. Only question now is, did Harris directly know?
    96% Yeah I would agree that's very improbable, but not impossible
    Last edited by zenkai; 2018-12-03 at 03:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    96% Yeah I would agree that's very improbable, but it wasn't 96%
    Correct, it was 95.83333...% But we tend to just round up such values to the nearest whole number, or 96%.

437 / 437+17+2

-Kujako-

I see you are willful ignorant of facts and evidence. This is why I never take you seriously.
    *Holds a mirror up for Zenkai*