Poll: Do you believe in Santa Claus is real?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    He would still have wanted posters for breaking and entering.
    Haha yeah I agree, but ignoring the legal applications. Although he breaks in and enters to leave presents that were wanted or requested for so does he have a legal defense?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I prefer Krampus because many kids are assholes these days and need some actual threat of consequences so they think before they act. A no consequence environment makes entitled shitheads.

I believe the sagas that there were dedicated people around the world being dressed up and giving gifts because of earlier sagas about someone being dressed in certain colours and having a big beard while they were giving gifts.

However...

I dont belive in santa, as the tale tells, being real.

Maybe youll get a few more yes-votes at fortnite-champion.com...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post

Do you believe in Santa Claus is real?

As in an actual magical living person right now, who has a naughty and nice list, has children sit on his lap and delivers presents to all good little boys ad girls all over the world on Christmas Morning?
    No, I don't but for the chance of my child, I permit her to believe in it and I'll act like it is true.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Your parents are assholes and so are you. Ruining the joy of children like that.
    To be fair this is how religious brainwashing happens.

Deleted
    You think there are many 5 year olds here?

Quote Originally Posted by Varanus View Post
    Me and my brother were never taught about Santa when we were kids. Until I was either 6 or 7, I had no idea who that was. It wasnt until my friend mother asked us one year what we wanted Santa to bring us for Christmas, that I first heard the name. To which I asked her who Santa was. I recall that being followed my a looked of shocked confusion of her part. She then explained who Santa was and what he does. And then i took the next several minutes (as a 6 or 7 year old, mind you) picking apart why none of it made any sense and that things like that cant exist in the real world. And every Christmas from then on out I went around telling and explaining to all my firends that Santa wasn't real. Their parents were never a big fan of that. : |
    Looking back on it now, are you happy your parents didn't include Santa in your childhood in this way? Or would you have rather they did? Just a weird hypothetical thought I guess, would I pretend to my own children that Santa was real or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by White Goodman View Post
    You think there are many 5 year olds here?
    It's a Straight yes or No and we have 6 Yes and 14 No's so obviously plenty of either.

Haha yeah I agree, but ignoring the legal applications. Although he breaks in and enters to leave presents that were wanted or requested for so does he have a legal defense?
    Not sure, but he could just leave them in the mail box or door step instead of breaking in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No, I don't but for the chance of my child, I permit her to believe in it and I'll act like it is true.
    Yeah didn't make this to be critical of anyone and their belief or how they would explain it. Just do you believe in the Santa Claus as suggested in terms of magic and magic reindeer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Not sure, but he could just leave them in the mail box or door step instead of breaking in.
    Good point, however if his defense works, Amazon, UPS, and FEDEX are going to deliver your package one way or another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah didn't make this to be critical of anyone and their belief or how they would explain it. Just do you believe in the Santa Claus as suggested in terms of magic and magic reindeer.
    I know, hence I said 'No' but felt had to add in that I'll gladly act like he is for the little ones. Not my job to burst the magic bubble.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and his pseudonym is Tim Allen.
    Putin khuliyo

Remember last time we did this

You terrify me!
    Don't you remember

And I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who didn't believe in Santa at some point honestly.
    But really, it's more of the idea than the actual existence that matters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Remember last time we did this

Don't you remember

And I think you'd be hard pressed to find someone who didn't believe in Santa at some point honestly.
    But really, it's more of the idea than the actual existence that matters
    Hahahaha True very TRUE but last time I asked about this it was more of a spirit of christmas, which eluded to the actual Saint Nicolas and what not.

This is the actual anthropomorphic magical being as real.

I think belief in a spirit and belief in a actual being are a different.

If you hear a rumbling on your roof and strange sounds down your chimney on Christmas eve, what are you going to do?

"Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and he continues to make glad the hearts of children."

Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    Looking back on it now, are you happy your parents didn't include Santa in your childhood in this way? Or would you have rather they did? Just a weird hypothetical thought I guess, would I pretend to my own children that Santa was real or not?
    Cant really say 100%. We were taught the difference between real and fake from the start. We knew things like magic and cartoon characters weren't real before we even knew how to count. I always found it odd that other children around us got excited when seeing those disneyworld like people in costumes, thinking they were actually that character or something. I guess that's what they thought anyways. I dont really know, because to me they were always just people in costumes. Same with mall Santas and Easter bunnies and the like. : \

Hahahaha True very TRUE but last time I asked about this it was more of a spirit of christmas, which eluded to the actual Saint Nicolas and what not.

This is the actual anthropomorphic magical being as real.

I think belief in a spirit and belief in a actual being are a little different.

If you hear a rumbling on your roof and strange sounds down your chimney on Christmas eve, what are you going to do?
    Ask who the hell installed a chimney while I was sleeping, honestly.

Well if he isn't real, then my three-year-old just took a picture with a random creepy dude in a red suit.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Yes, Santa exists and I have seen him with my own eyes riding a carriage of reindeer up in the sky

I believe he once existed in one form or another.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."