Poll: Do you believe in Santa Claus is real?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    He's very real. I always drink Glühwein with him come midnight.

If I make love to someone before I'm married is that naughty, or nice. And how did Santa know?

Does Mrs Clause approve of this spying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    You'd better if you don't want coal in your stocking.
    But what if I enjoy getting my stocking stuffed?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

About as real as Odin. Or Jesus. Or Muhammad. Last guy apparently is real, but if he did half of what's written about him, he would be among the top ten worst humans in history. Guy before him would only be a mediocre carpenter who had nice ideas but barked up the wrong tree.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Sanctum View Post
    Why the hell not, I love Christmas. and everything that comes with it
    This is the correct answer!

He's as real as God, Jesus, Bigfoot, and unicorns. So if you want to believe he is real, then he is real- to you.

no, he is a yankee impostor that try to steal the job of the true blind gifter saint lucy and her donkey è.é

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post

Do you believe in Santa Claus is real?

As in an actual magical living person right now, who has a naughty and nice list, has children sit on his lap and delivers presents to all good little boys ad girls all over the world on Christmas Morning?
    I don't believe the person from a 1920's Coca Cola advertising campaign exists. I do believe that Saint Nicholas of Myra did exist and a modern consumer Hallmark holiday has evolved around him.
    Last edited by smityx; 2018-12-04 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    It's just a straight up or down vote on if people believe in Santa Claus. Nothing about this is against the rules.
    So, you think it's perfectly acceptable for me to clog the forums with "Do you believe in Unicorns?", "Cotton candy fields?", oooh, oooh "Is bigfoot real?"... how you got to 33k posts without being banned with that logic is unbelievable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doogie22 View Post
    He's as real as God, Jesus, Bigfoot, and unicorns. So if you want to believe he is real, then he is real- to you.
    That's a pretty... horrible statement.

You definitely must not be someone in the other thread talking about facts, I guess.

Coming from a poor background, I remember thinking I was a bad kid because the presents I got were so paltry and cheap, not at all of what I had asked for compared to the extravagant things the other kids in school would get. Some of those kids were really nasty bullys too.

Deleted
    He's as real as god.

I'm not 12, so, no.

I really wanted to vote "yes" just to troll the ludicrous poll, but no, I'm no longer 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but he is nothing like what is portrayed in commerce and movies.

He is very small (about 2 feet tall) and is actually one of the elected Winter Elves at the North Pole. Technically speaking the Winter Elves are more related to gnomes but the term Elf was adopted by the beings over 100 years go.

The highest Winter Elf is elected to act as Santa Claus each and every Thanksgiving. He (and sometimes She) will travel the world giving toys/candy/gifts to ONLY the true believers. This number tends to fluctuate year to year but it is generally made up of children. True believers must also celebrate Christmas and NOT be on the ever growing naughty list. However there has been many cases of non Christians receiving gifts from Santa, so the exact algorithm on who receives gifts is a closely guarded secret among the Winter Elf Order.

On Christmas Eve; Santa travels to each and every household at the strike of midnight (varies by time zone and location). Santa moves fast but if you watch closely you can see the rays of light move out from either the chimney or window and throughout the house. It looks like a brief glow of morning sunlight that only lasts a quick moment. Candy, Trinkets and Toys (all hand made and unique) then appear to manifest under the tree or inside the stockings.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2018-12-04 at 09:51 PM.

Santa is the only vampire that can enter a home without being invited in.

My inner child voted...

10+ Year Old Account
    Santa Claus is a fictional person, (first) mentioned in Clement Clarke Moores poem: "twas a night before christmas". Further evidence leading to a real person only leads to Saint Nicholas of Myra, who wasnt a present conjuring pagan wizard flying on a sleigh pulled by magical caribous. But as long as you arent scheming to overtake jerusalem with slogans like "Claus Vult" im okay with you believing in fantasy.

p.s.: Do you believe in sentence structure is real?

Of course. I sat on his lap at the mall every year and went to the parades to see him and get free candy. Google even has a Santa tracker.

Can't get more real than that! I mean you've got a picture of him right there!

There's a lot of supernatural claims out there, but none with as much evidence as Santa Claus.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes, where else would all my presents come from?

Of course he is real

My parent wouldnt lie to me!!